PDA

View Full Version : Looking for David Lee Roth unplugged 3-17-2002 Los Angeles, CA

Loons The Great
10-18-2005, 12:18 AM
Does anyone have a copy of this show? I'd like to trades ya fo' it if you do. I heard it through the grapevine that they played,"In The Summertime," at this warm-up gig for the Roth/Hagar Tour 2002.

Well, the crickets get it

DLR7884
10-18-2005, 12:33 AM
Damn.

I thought you were posting it for us!

DLR7884
Someone has gotta have it.

Loons The Great
10-18-2005, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Damn.

I thought you were posting it for us!

DLR7884
Someone has gotta have it.

I changed the title to "Lookin' for...

I wasn't thinkin' clearly...could've been the Blumenhof ice wine...:guzzle:

Loons The Great
10-19-2005, 02:25 PM
Anyone know how many Radio Rodeo unplugged gigs there were total in 2002?

I've heard of:
Kansas City
Chicago
Bob And Tom Show
Howard Stern Show
Detroit

Antman
10-28-2005, 09:23 PM
I have one of them, not sure which show it was from.

Loons The Great
11-02-2005, 08:48 PM
Well, I picked up a copy of a show after it fell off the back of an un-marked truck. I believe the band is playin' "In The Summertime," but Diamond Dave is jus' jivin' the blues, givin' a couple of strippers a lil' musical sendoff.

There is also an Alberqueque gig, too.

Loons The Great
11-13-2005, 04:20 PM
Anyone know of any other cities or radio stations the DLR Band played a Radio Rodeo gig at in early 2002??

Unchainme
11-13-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Loons The Great
Bob And Tom Show

I can confirm the Bob and tom one, You can get on thier sitem (Not an Mp3 of course.) for a subscription fee, They Do Yankee rose and And the cradle will rock. Would like to hear it (Don't feel like chipping out the sub. fee.) if anyones got it.

Loons The Great
11-22-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Unchainme
I can confirm the Bob and tom one, You can get on thier sitem (Not an Mp3 of course.) for a subscription fee, They Do Yankee rose and And the cradle will rock. Would like to hear it (Don't feel like chipping out the sub. fee.) if anyones got it.

I don't know if they did Yankee Rose. I'll listen to it again one mo' time...but these gigs were pretty much all classic Van Halen with some blues and 60's covers thrown in the mix(Mercy Mercy Mercy(("My baby she's made out of luck, like one of those girls from the Playboy club,")), In The Summertime((with Roth original lyrics, sending off some strippers right)), When It's Love Time((Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee cover)), and Tin Cup...as well as some Elvis bits...Theme From Shaft snippet, etc. etc.