PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Batman Flick

Vinnie Velvet
10-20-2005, 04:37 PM
Batman Begins has just been released on DVD and the four previous Bat flicks have also been re-released as special 2 disc editions with more extras, a better transfer and sound, etc.

So, with that, I'd like to get everyone's thougths on the Batman movies.

I really like Batman Begins. Though I thought it took too long to get to the point where Bruce actually becomes Batman, and Katie Holmes sucked, and the fist-cuffs, and actions sequences were edited WAY too fast--hard to see what was going on at times.

Despite that, I still thought it was good.

But I really like the first two by Tim Burton, especially the 1989 original.

Although they weren't as faithful to the comics (The Joker never killed Bruce's parents), etc.

I still thought Micheal Keaton's Batman was cool, and who could forget Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman.

:)

classicdude
10-20-2005, 06:57 PM
I still haven't seen Batman Begins, but keep hearing how good it is. I liked Michael Keaton, didn't like Val Kilmer.

But for the best Batman....

http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmndcom/

Terry
10-20-2005, 08:32 PM
First Burton Batman flick.

Batman Returns was a close second.

Batman Forever and Batman Begins tied for third.

Would just as soon forget Batman and Robin.

The Batman flick I really want to see, which would be a frame-by-frame shoot of Miller's Dark Knight Returns series, will never be done...which is too bad, because that would be fuckin' awesome.

Unchainme
10-20-2005, 08:39 PM
I loved the new Batman, it kicked major ass. 2nd best film of the year in my opinion, (Star Wars was the best.)