X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

NINJA movies from the 80s...

I was a huge fan of the Ninja films (starring Sho Kosugi) when I was a kid. ENTER THE NINJA and REVENGE OF THE NINJA especially were awesome.

I picked them up on VHS a few years ago and loved 'em still. Absolutely cheesy, but totally great martial arts and violence.

Anyone else remember these or dig 'em?

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

PRAY FOR DEATH!!!
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Sho Kosugi was BAD ASS!
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Mezro
          Full Member Status

• May 2004

I had the same ninja climbing claws as Sho. He was the fucking king of the 80's.

Mezro...I would go down to Asian World of Martial Arts on Arch street in Philly and buy ninja gear, throwing stars, nunchakus, tonfas and sai swords...I was on the train like an army of fucking one!...
          Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

SHO indeed was the king of the 80s. Man...ninja gear (the sai, shuriken) was all over the place...even in my Tai Kwan Do (Korean) club.

And check this out...fucking awesome that he's coming back...

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Mezro
              Full Member Status

• May 2004

I took Tai Kwan Do as a kid too.

Mezro...green belt and then I ran out of green backs...
              Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                I took Tai Kwan Do as a kid too.

Mezro...green belt and then I ran out of green backs...
                LMFAO. I also finished at green belt.

I've been wanting to go back, though...and I think I will next year...

Whether or not I then build up a shuriken collection is unknown...
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...