X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • General Hina
    Sniper
    • Feb 2004

Only Sammy era tunes on the 2004 Summer Tour

Hina says good call Van Halen! Why should Sammy waste his beautiful tenor talk singing Dave's goofy lyrics.

All hail me,
    General Hina
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Works for me, Corporal Hiney.

Listening to Sammy's pathetic attempts at singing Van HALEN songs was the only thing more painful than listening to his Velveeta ballads.

So enjoy your entirely NON Van Halen show and just remember that 75% of that ticket price is going directly to the Bush Cheney campaign to destroy the fucking planet. But hey, as long as you can hear a 60 year old man sing the lines "I'd come over to your place but I'm afraid of your dad", all is sunshine and rainbow flags for the ChedHead cult.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Listening to Sammy's pathetic attempts at singing Van HALEN songs was the only thing more painful than listening to his Velveeta ballads.

So enjoy your entirely NON Van Halen show and just remember that 75% of that ticket price is going directly to the Bush Cheney campaign to destroy the fucking planet. But hey, as long as you can hear a 60 year old man sing the lines "I'd come over to your place but I'm afraid of your dad", all is sunshine and rainbow flags for the ChedHead cult.
      Excellent points as usual FORD! You have my 16th vote my friend!

Comment

• Master P

We all know FORD is going to go....

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Master P
          We all know FORD is going to go....
          Yeah, right after I drink a 2 liter bottle of warm Diet Pepsi, get a root canal without novocaine (or laughing gas) and vote Republican.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Master P

You'll go....don't lie.

Comment

• thefive

SAMMY SUCKS
              THEIVE

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

I think Sammy is a pedophile.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                  I think Sammy is a pedophile.
                  Well.... he IS good friends with Ted Nugent, so it's entirely possible.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Classic
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Chong Li
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2004

"and just remember that 75% of that ticket price is going directly to the Bush Cheney campaign to destroy the fucking planet".

I better buy an extra ticket knowing that!
                      "Can't you hear Jamies cryin? Shes runnin with the Devil oh nooooo!!! oh no!

Comment

• tjvhou812
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Chong Li
                        "and just remember that 75% of that ticket price is going directly to the Bush Cheney campaign to destroy the fucking planet".

I better buy an extra ticket knowing that!
                        the fuckin ticket prices are thru the roof... cost me 100 bucks 4 a ticket 2day
                        Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• L.S.D.

You know you are all going.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
                            You know you are all going.

Yup, got the minivan gassed up, the Hall and Oates Best of in the cd player, and the gay ass multicolored pants that just scream ROCK N ROLL. Shit my wife's even gonna shave her beard off for this occasion!

Comment

• pardo

So enjoy your entirely NON Van Halen show and just remember that 75% of that ticket price is going directly to the Bush Cheney campaign to destroy the fucking planet.
                              I'm not sure I should ask, but .... what the hell are you talkin bout?

Comment

Working...