• DLR'sCock
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Tom Delay's Mug Shot

nuff' said

• FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What's with the goofy ass smile? Did he get shitfaced before they arrested him?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

It looks like any other picture of him.

I know libs wanted him to have this 'what the fuck' look on his face, but it looks like Tom was too smart to give them that.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham

I know libs wanted him to have this 'what the fuck' look on his face, but it looks like Tom was too smart to give them that.
        Smart has nothing to do with it. Your typical mug shot from hell photo comes from people that are usually fucked up, and not expecting arrest (see Glen Campbell, Nick Nolte, etc)

DeLay knew he would be arrested, so he wasn't going to appear that bad. I was just hoping for a little indignant anger from this fucking pig bastard who has believed himself to be above the law for so long.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

He's angry. You can tell from his press conference audio. But he knew folks wanted a sensational mug shot, with the numbers below and the whole works...

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Warham

You're such a butthole. The man is a conduit for illegal money spilling into our election process. He's facilitating fascism. Don't you get it? Do you want the fucking boot on your face for all eternity?
            gnaw on it

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
              You're such a butthole. The man is a conduit for illegal money spilling into our election process. He's facilitating fascism. Don't you get it? Do you want the fucking boot on your face for all eternity?
              Quit being so dramatic and naive.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• ODShowtime
                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                Quit being so dramatic and naive.

quit accepting evil
                gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

quit accepting evil
                  Brian is a "good German"

SIEG OIL!!
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ODShowtime
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Brian is a "good German"

SIEG OIL!!
                    I'm sure he just can't wait for goosestepping to come back in.
                    gnaw on it

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Uh, the Democratic party has been known for stuffing their own pockets with illegal election funds far more than the Republicans, and I need not go back farther than Bill Clinton accepting money from the Chinese, which is a big no-no.

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

I hate the scum sucking bastard myself, but he is innocent until proven guilty in this country.
                        If he's found guilty of the charges, then your post will fit like a glove, lol.

I'm concerned that they don't have a good enough case against him to convict.

But if they do i'll be dancin to the tune, "One less jack-off in power"...

Comment

Working...