PDA

View Full Version : Canada say's "sorry" :D

Big Troubles
10-23-2005, 10:25 AM
Canada says sorry!

On behalf of Canadians everywhere, I'd like to offer an apology to the United States of America. We haven't been getting along very wellrecently and for that, I am truly sorry.

I'm sorry we called George Bush a moron. He is a moron, but it wasn't nice of us to point it out. If it's any consolation, the fact that he's a moron shouldn't reflect poorly on the people of America. After all it's not like you actually elected him.

I'm sorry about our softwood lumber. Just because we have more trees than you doesn't give us the right to sell you lumber that's cheaper and
better than your own.
I'm sorry we beat you in Olympic hockey. In our defence, I guess our excuse would be that our team was much, much, much, much better than yours.

I'm sorry we burnt down your White House during the war of 1812. I notice you've rebuilt it! It's very nice.
I'm sorry about your beer. I know we had nothing to do with your beer, but we feel your pain.

I'm sorry about our waffling on Iraq. I mean, when you're going up against a crazed dictator, you want to have your friends by your side. I realize it took more than two years before you guys pitched in against Hitler, but that was different. Everyone knew he had weapons.

And finally, on behalf of all Canadians, I'm sorry that we're constantly apologizing for things in a passive-aggressive way, which is really a thinly veiled criticism.

I sincerely hope that you're not upset over this. We've seen what you do to countries you get upset with.
Regards,

CANADA

Mr. Vengeance
10-23-2005, 11:24 AM
Hee hee hee......

DrMaddVibe
10-23-2005, 11:27 AM
"Hee hee hee" when we take over the place!

Mr. Vengeance
10-23-2005, 12:00 PM
Yeah...we're really worried about that. You can't even beat Iraq yet. try fighting a battle in a country as huge as Canada.

Matt White
10-23-2005, 12:07 PM
Don't worry about the hockey BT...in another 10 years ALL the NHL teams will be based in the USA.:D

Matt White
10-23-2005, 12:08 PM
And...we're subsidizing all the remaining Canuck teams now!:D

Mr. Vengeance
10-23-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Don't worry about the hockey BT...in another 10 years ALL the NHL teams will be based in the USA.:D

Americans have been saying that for 30 years. Call me when you're serious. :D

Matt White
10-23-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
Americans have been saying that for 30 years. Call me when you're serious. :D

:DHow many NHL players get payed in CANADIAN dollars?!?

2?

1?

0!!!!

A Cha-cha cha!!!

Big Troubles
10-23-2005, 01:35 PM

LOL I stopped watching hockey, when the players took the "sport" a little too seriously. Raise your hand if you think $20,ooo,ooo/year player salary is too much, when you cuntsider the "players" used to play it on the road for free while growing up? :D I dont contribute to sports that have demands like those. Baseball same thing. I cant remember the last time I seen a game on tv with a full stadium.
It seems Im not alone.

Big Troubles
10-23-2005, 01:37 PM

2?

1?

0!!!!

A Cha-cha cha!!!

How many countries spend more tax dollars on military & security than homelessness/poverty, health care and education?

:D

Matt White
10-23-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
How many countries spend more tax dollars on military & security than homelessness/poverty, health care and education?

The other SUPER-POWER.....oh wait......

Mr. Vengeance
10-23-2005, 05:43 PM

2?

1?

0!!!!

A Cha-cha cha!!!

Who cares? The cap is set in US dollars for US teams, Canadian for Canadian teams...what's your point?

Matt White
10-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
Who cares? The cap is set in US dollars for US teams, Canadian for Canadian teams...what's your point?

No point.......it's called humor!!!:p

PHOENIX
10-23-2005, 05:50 PM
As a tax paying citizen i dont apologize for anything.

Dr. Love
10-23-2005, 08:47 PM
Canada: Struggling to be relevent

Cathedral
10-23-2005, 10:46 PM
The difference between Iraq and Canada is that in Iraq there are innocent civilians there and we try not to just get bomb happy to the point where we kill those we're trying to liberate while striking an enemy we don't know immediately.

In Canada, it is clear who the enemy is and bombs could have a field day ripping the Canuck lifestyle apart.
Remember, we Americans are a destructive sort and most of you are French anyway, soooooo....."INCOMING!".

But seriously, both countries rely on each other economically and the rift isn't as big as those with attitudes would suggest. Both would suffer greatly should anything happen to the other.
It's best to be fair weathered allie's than full bore enemies because this ain't the 1800's and we'd devastate Canada in a war simply by destroying your economic infrastructure, and without an American Soldiers boots ever touching your soil.
We have that technology readily available, Canada does not, so do the math brainiacks.

Now i don't ever speak ill of Canadians, I have a few i call friends.
But posts like this do light fires in my patriotic spirit and i will defend all that is good in my homeland until my dying breath is drawn if need be.
So go smoke your pot and i'll get back to polishing my firearms in anticipation of the day y'all feel froggy enough to do more than run your mouth's trying to be funny with old material from a Canadian faggot comedian.

Canada's only true respectable contribution to the world was a guy named John Candy.
Other than that, your just a fat-free, low carb version of France in drag.

PHOENIX
10-23-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

Uh 90% of Canada is English. Its just idiots like me who are living in a city surrounded by french everywhere. At work they refer to me as "l'anglais" which means the "English Guy". Btw these french guys cant stand France.

Dan
10-23-2005, 11:43 PM
I Love Canadian Beer.

Dan
10-23-2005, 11:45 PM
BTW...Still part of The CommonWealth Too.:)

Cathedral
10-24-2005, 12:06 AM
You wanna bother me with real details when i'm trying to be a sarcastic ass to BT?

Man, I love all God's creatures great and small. geography is really a stupid thing to let seperate us.
We all bleed red and we'll all answer to God for what we do in life.

We are brothers and sisters in Christ no matter where you are standing on this earth.
Now if we were dealing with one planet vs. another, that would be different.
But what it all boils down to is that there are so many people walking about the earth that cannot play nice with each other.

Like Iran for instance, i agree with their President/Dictator when he says the US has no right to tell them what they can and can't build in their own country.
That shit wouldn't fly with us being told what to do, would it?

How does that saying go, An ounce of prevention because there is no cure?

Well, maybe if we changed our foreign policy to only intervene where we are requested and butt out where we aren't, we wouldn't have extremist loons looking to bring us to our knee's.
If we didn't impose sanctions on a country to hurt a Dictator only to hurt those we should be liberating instead, our list of enemies would be much smaller.

Let's also remember the most important historical fact, America was the first country to use a weapon of mass destruction and we did it twice, Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
yes i understand that by dropping those bombs it may have saved mass lives that would have died in larger numbers had the war continued...But those bombs fell from the hands of Americans and i have never figured out a way to reconcile that fact personally.

By the way, I had no idea 90% of Canada was English, all i ever hear about are the French-Canadians.
I sell Mopar parts to a guy named Pierre all the time, lol. He lives in Quebec and has one bitchin' 71 Challenger, lol.

Thanks for the correction!

Angel
10-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
But seriously, both countries rely on each other economically and the rift isn't as big as those with attitudes would suggest. Both would suffer greatly should anything happen to the other.

It's best to be fair weathered allie's than full bore enemies because this ain't the 1800's and we'd devastate Canada in a war simply by destroying your economic infrastructure, and without an American Soldiers boots ever touching your soil.

We have that technology readily available, Canada does not, so do the math brainiacks.

So go smoke your pot and i'll get back to polishing my firearms in anticipation of the day y'all feel froggy enough to do more than run your mouth's trying to be funny with old material from a Canadian faggot comedian.

Canada's only true respectable contribution to the world was a guy named John Candy.

So, our contributions that we made in WWI and II mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?

If you think we're mostly French, then you know absolutely nothing about this country whatsoever. We're about 90% English, FYI. However, we are a "multi-cultural" nation.

Economically, yes, we are reliant ON EACH OTHER. However, as the USA refuses to follow NAFTA rules and decisionis, we are quickly working on changing that fact. You owe us billions of dollars in illegal tariffs on our softwood lumber. In response, we are looking at increasing our trade with China and India, and decreasing our trade with the USA.

We are increasing our Port/Harbour capabilities on both coasts, and have already made deals with China in regards to our oil sands in Ft. McMurray.

If your govt doesn't smarten up their act, you won't be buying much of anything from us anymore, including the hydro-electricity and other energy sources which you already buy from us.

franksters
10-24-2005, 04:35 PM
guys guys guys,, there is about 6million frenchies in canada on 30 something million so that's more like 20 % not that it really matter but just for the facts...

and unfortunatly canadians( english and french) in general do not agree with most of usa's policies. we love to go down in the states for vacation and that's it...

personnally I wish we would sell our wood or any others product to any other country cause I am sick of depending on usa economy all the time, and I think that this will change in the near futur, it's already changing as we speak.

we have no other choice to look elsewhere because of the bad decisions of the usa...

sad but true

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 05:57 PM
"I'm sorry we called George Bush a moron. He is a moron, but it wasn't nice of us to point it out."

That would make you a good AMERICAN BTW.:)

scamper
10-26-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by franksters
guys guys guys,, there is about 6million frenchies in canada on 30 something million so that's more like 20 % not that it really matter but just for the facts...

and unfortunatly canadians( english and french) in general do not agree with most of usa's policies. we love to go down in the states for vacation and that's it...

personnally I wish we would sell our wood or any others product to any other country cause I am sick of depending on usa economy all the time, and I think that this will change in the near futur, it's already changing as we speak.

we have no other choice to look elsewhere because of the bad decisions of the usa...

sad but true

This magical place called Canada must me a beautiful country, everyone is happy, no poor people, the government never screws up, they know exactly what is wrong with everyone else, it sounds so perfect.

The Scatologist
10-26-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
LOL I stopped watching hockey, when the players took the "sport" a little too seriously. Raise your hand if you think $20,ooo,ooo/year player salary is too much, when you cuntsider the "players" used to play it on the road for free while growing up? :D I dont contribute to sports that have demands like those. Baseball same thing. I cant remember the last time I seen a game on tv with a full stadium.
It seems Im not alone.

Dunno, I guess it's like how you used to polish doorknobs for free, but now you do it for $6 an hour.

Angel
10-26-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by scamper
This magical place called Canada must me a beautiful country, everyone is happy, no poor people, the government never screws up, they know exactly what is wrong with everyone else, it sounds so perfect.

It's not beautiful, it's absofuckinglutely gorgeous! Of course there are poor people, of course there are those who are unhappy, of course our Government fucks up.

What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that you guys owe us money, and that we are smart enough to realize that we rely on your economy too much and we need to start covering our own asses so that we don't go down if you do...

As for beauty... here's a picture from my hometown:

BigBadBrian
10-26-2005, 04:47 PM

sad but true

Yet you feel the need to come to an American Board!

:killer:

Angel
10-26-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Yet you feel the need to come to an American Board!

:killer:

No, we come to a DAVID LEE ROTH Board. :rolleyes:

Cathedral
10-26-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Angel
So, our contributions that we made in WWI and II mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?

If you think we're mostly French, then you know absolutely nothing about this country whatsoever. We're about 90% English, FYI. However, we are a "multi-cultural" nation.

Economically, yes, we are reliant ON EACH OTHER. However, as the USA refuses to follow NAFTA rules and decisionis, we are quickly working on changing that fact. You owe us billions of dollars in illegal tariffs on our softwood lumber. In response, we are looking at increasing our trade with China and India, and decreasing our trade with the USA.

We are increasing our Port/Harbour capabilities on both coasts, and have already made deals with China in regards to our oil sands in Ft. McMurray.

If your govt doesn't smarten up their act, you won't be buying much of anything from us anymore, including the hydro-electricity and other energy sources which you already buy from us.

Hey, our government sucks, you won't get any argument from me on that. but when you say YOU, as in I, owe you billions?, not me sister.
There isn't one thing you trade with America that I use, nothing.

franksters
10-27-2005, 08:34 AM
thank you Angel,

BBB we are not anti american, I should say i'm not, but this is the truth there is nothing wrong about not wanting to become an american citizan, I mean it's like changing religion, for me and a whole lot of other people that will never happened, if i wanted it I would simply move in...

don't get me wrong u.s.a is a damn good place to be......for vacation!

and yes I like the entertainment business that you guys builded over there, but I like to view it with binoculars if you know what i mean...

don't forget not everybody thinks u.s.a. is the pot of gold at the end of the raindow, there are a lot of other fine if not better places to go to, that's if you really want to abandon your own personal roots.

scamper
10-27-2005, 08:57 AM
thank you Angel,

BBB we are not anti american, I should say i'm not, but this is the truth there is nothing wrong about not wanting to become an american citizan, I mean it's like changing religion, for me and a whole lot of other people that will never happened, if i wanted it I would move in...

don't get me wrong u.s.a is a damn good place to be......for vacation!

and yes I like the entertainment business that you guys builded over there, but I like to view it with binoculars if you know what i mean...

don't forget not everybody thinks u.s.a. is the center of the world, there are a lot of other fine if not better places to go to, that's if you really want to abandon your own personel roots.

Most people here don't think America is the center of the universe, but for some reason people in other countries have the perception that we do. We know there are a lot of people that hate our president, there are people here that do to, but he is our president and we will take care of the problem in a few years. What sucks is when people from other countries start spouting off about how our government is set up, don't tell us how to spend our money, don't tell us how to take care of our people, don't tell us how to take care of our environment, that is our business stay out of it. All the talk about doing more business with China than us is fine, everybody does. They're busy running sweat shops and killing themselves with pollution, but nobody bitches about that.

ELVIS
10-27-2005, 09:04 AM
Hmmm...

franksters
10-27-2005, 09:09 AM
scamper

you don,t want other countries to tell you what to do??????

have you ever heard a saying that says don't do to other what you don,t like being done to yourself.

SIGN KYOTO 1ST, 2ND RESPECT WHAT YOU COMMITTED TO ( freetrade,softwood ect...)

3RD When the u.n tells you they don't want you to invade a country(irak), if you are part of the U.N then stay home...

so I guess what's good for daddy is good for mommy as well.

scamper
10-27-2005, 10:02 AM
scamper

have you ever heard a saying that says don't do to other what you don,t like being done to yourself.

3RD When the u.n tells you they don't want you to invade a country(irak), if you are part of the U.N then stay home...

You missed the point, those are foreign polices I was talking about domestic polices.

scamper
10-27-2005, 10:09 AM
Of course this is just my opinion....

DeadOrAlive
10-27-2005, 10:11 AM
I'm going to have to steal this word from Dr. Loves signature, but the Canadians here are really getting pwned.

m_dixon1984
10-27-2005, 10:25 AM
Canada's best are choosing to stay out of this moronic discussion/argument, DeadOrAlive. ;-)
M

Roth On, everyone!! We are universal soldiers defending everything Roth!!

WACF
10-27-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
I'm going to have to steal this word from Dr. Loves signature, but the Canadians here are really getting pwned.

How do you figure that?

scamper
10-27-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by WACF
How do you figure that?

I'm not trying to own anybody I'm just standing up for my country. I've ripped up a few Canadian resorts they have great mountains and cool people, and the exchange rate is awesome.

Dr. Love
10-27-2005, 11:42 AM

No, please, continue. It amuses me to no end... especially when you (the other countries) get all pissy when we tell other countries what to do.

Strange how you try to apply it to us when the same appears to apply to you.

No. If someone gave you an indication that we would do that, I'm sorry. But unless there is broad public support for it, it won't happen -- and it shouldn't.

No thanks. The UN is a joke.

I've never heard that expression before. Is it Canadian?

Dr. Love
10-27-2005, 11:43 AM
Btw, I've been to Canada once and the only real issue I have with them is that I had a hard time getting a pizza with Canadian Bacon on it. I kept getting something called "The Canadian" with bacon on it.

Other than that, look at the shaking boobs in my sig. Mesmerizing, eh?

ELVIS
10-27-2005, 11:46 AM
I like the sig, but I'm not a boob kind of guy...

I like nice little twats...

:elvis:

WACF
10-27-2005, 11:47 AM
I think Canadian bacon is just something marketed to the US...here it is just bacon.

FORD
10-27-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Btw, I've been to Canada once and the only real issue I have with them is that I had a hard time getting a pizza with Canadian Bacon on it. I kept getting something called "The Canadian" with bacon on it.

Should have asked for "back bacon", eh?

ELVIS
10-27-2005, 11:54 AM
It's ham, as far as I know...

ELVIS
10-27-2005, 11:55 AM
BTW, I've been and lived all across this beautiful country...

Unlike FORD...;)

Angel
10-27-2005, 02:25 PM

Other than that, look at the shaking boobs in my sig. Mesmerizing, eh?

For one thing, you went to an American franchise, did you not? (Pizza Hut).

You would have to call it back bacon... we don't refer to it as "canadian bacon".

PHOENIX
10-27-2005, 02:25 PM
No, please, continue. It amuses me to no end... especially when you (the other countries) get all pissy when we tell other countries what to do.

Strange how you try to apply it to us when the same appears to apply to you.

No. If someone gave you an indication that we would do that, I'm sorry. But unless there is broad public support for it, it won't happen -- and it shouldn't.

No thanks. The UN is a joke.

I've never heard that expression before. Is it Canadian?

Your anti Canadian rants are very annoying.

Angel
10-27-2005, 02:27 PM
I've ripped up a few Canadian resorts they have great mountains and cool people, and the exchange rate is awesome.

Which resorts? (I grew up in Banff). Exchange rate isn't as good as it used to be for you, our $$ is going up....:D

Angel
10-27-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by PHOENIX

You can probably blame me. I started it all a few years ago. I made him, BBB and some others so jealous of our great nation that they haven't been able to get over it to this day...;)

PHOENIX
10-27-2005, 02:41 PM
You can probably blame me. I started it all a few years ago. I made him, BBB and some others so jealous of our great nation that they haven't been able to get over it to this day...;)

Its guys like hime that Give Love a Bad Name.

LOL :D

FORD
10-27-2005, 02:48 PM
Its guys like hime that Give Love a Bad Name.

LOL :D

God damn it! We tolerate a lot of things in the Front Line, but I draw the line at Bon Jovi references :mad:

WACF
10-27-2005, 02:58 PM
Even if it's funny?

scamper
10-27-2005, 03:18 PM
Which resorts? (I grew up in Banff). Exchange rate isn't as good as it used to be for you, our $$ is going up....:D

Banff is the area we went to, we hit Lake Louise, Sunshine Village and then drove to Kicking Horse in BC. That is some breathtaking country from what I remember, it was quite a party.

Angel
10-27-2005, 06:50 PM
Banff is the area we went to, we hit Lake Louise, Sunshine Village and then drove to Kicking Horse in BC. That is some breathtaking country from what I remember, it was quite a party.

So, you have witnessed God's country with your own eyes. ;)

From those who may be curious, here's a sample of the area we're talking about

Dr. Love
10-29-2005, 12:34 AM

Look, Phoenix! It's the world's smallest violinist, and he's playing just for you!

http://home.gwu.edu/~ehcline/Violin%20Virtuoso%201%20small.jpg

I post Anti-Canadian things to tease Angel, and I'm sure she knows that.

ELVIS
10-29-2005, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by FORD
God damn it! We tolerate a lot of things in the Front Line, but I draw the line at Bon Jovi references :mad:

You draw a lotta lines, you gay bitch...

I'm guessing you're sitting at some queer bar right now...

rustoffa
10-29-2005, 12:58 AM
So, you have witnessed God's country with your own eyes. ;)

From those who may be curious, here's a sample of the area we're talking about

Lake Ta-ho!

PHOENIX
10-29-2005, 11:11 AM
Violinists,Queers,Canadians and Bon Jovi references.....

...what a strange thread!

scorpioboy33
10-30-2005, 01:43 AM
no offense but USA sucks COCK lately

FORD
10-30-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
You draw a lotta lines, you gay bitch...

I'm guessing you're sitting at some queer bar right now...

And look who you're spending time with.....

http://www.epgold.com/columns/bobklein/elvis-liberace.jpg

FORD
10-30-2005, 01:07 AM
http://www.beproud.com/gay-elvis/gayelvis.jpg

Angel
10-31-2005, 06:37 PM
I post Anti-Canadian things to tease Angel, and I'm sure she knows that.

Most of you post anti-Canadian to tease me. These "newbies" don't realize just how long this has been going on for. But darned, I sure have more backup here than I used to!

By the way, my lover, how the hell have you been anyway?

And by the way... my country is still the best! ;)

Dr. Love
10-31-2005, 06:39 PM
Most of you post anti-Canadian to tease me. These "newbies" don't realize just how long this has been going on for. But darned, I sure have more backup here than I used to!

har har, the nublars.

By the way, my lover, how the hell have you been anyway?

:confused: I don't recall getting drunk ...

And by the way... my country is still the best! ;) [/B]

When did you move to the USA? :D

Angel
10-31-2005, 06:41 PM
:confused: I don't recall getting drunk ...

:p I've been calling you my lover for ages, and this is the first time you noticed!

Dr. Love
10-31-2005, 06:42 PM
:p I've been calling you my lover for ages, and this is the first time you noticed!

:confused: I don't recall being literate ...?

Angel
11-01-2005, 12:14 PM
BUWAHAHAHA!!!

:tits: