PDA

View Full Version : Does Dave have Egg on his face!!

Alien Bastard
03-27-2004, 07:42 PM
Listen with the 2nd coming of van hagar.....dave had it in his hands and dropped the chance!!!...now dave is stuck forever in mediocrety!!

madraoul
03-27-2004, 07:49 PM
So what does Hagarita have on his face?

weesfreewheelin
03-27-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Alien Bastard
Listen with the 2nd coming of van hagar.....dave had it in his hands and dropped the chance!!!...now dave is stuck forever in mediocrety!!

Its better to have egg on ones face than to have Eddie Van Hagars anal flaps.

And its mediocrity, dildo. Now go report back to the forums like a good little bitch:cheese:

Big Troubles
03-27-2004, 07:55 PM
What egg would be on Daves face? Everyone seems to be forgetting that Van Halen needs Dave more than Dave needs Van Halen. The proof was VH3. It failed miserably. Why? Not just because of Cherone. But because the general public got tired of VH's bullshit. They made themselves look like dicks. 3 singers? Sounds to me like the band is the problem, not the singers. And that is what the rest of the fan base is thinking too. That VH is the problem, no matter who sings. So this tour will be way below expectations for sure. And considering that they wont touch any Dave material? I will be surprised if theres no cancellations down the line. They shot themselves when THEY dropped the ball in 96. The fans deserve better than Sam Fagar. They want their Dave back.

Igosplut
03-27-2004, 08:00 PM
A.B. First rule of trolling is you have to be funny.....

And thats funny-Ha HA, Not funny lookin....

Your not cuttin it...........Or should I say cunting it....

Yea, thats better........

Dave's PA Rental
03-27-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Igosplut
A.B. First rule of trolling is you have to be funny.....

And thats funny-Ha HA, Not funny lookin....

Your not cuttin it...........Or should I say cunting it....

Yea, thats better........

Igosplut 7

Alien Bastard 0

rustoffa
03-27-2004, 09:01 PM
Geez....this shit's getting old.Here's the thing:You're not funny or annoying,your like the fucking whistle that only dogs can hear.Put the mountain dew down for a second and look at yourself.You wasted probably thirty valuable minutes of your life pecking out that feeble attempt at upsetting someone alot further up the food chain than yourself.For the love of Pete,you could have washed your moms car,taken a shower,or walked around the block.Start with the small stuff,things will get more rewarding over time.:sleepy:

twonabomber
03-27-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by madraoul
So what does Hagarita have on his face?

dingleberries outta the VH sisters' asses.

ALMOSTsaved
03-28-2004, 09:19 AM
Honestly, if the band was the problem, Dave wouldn't keep begging for his old job back.

Big Troubles
03-28-2004, 09:35 AM
what begging? there hasn't been any begging. Daves on tour. Has been since 2002, minus the acccident to his face. get a clue idiot.

ALMOSTsaved
03-28-2004, 10:24 AM
Fuck you Big Troubles. I've been a fan for years...Don't treat me like I don't know shit.

"Hey, Eddie Van Heineken give me a call. You know my number...Love ya babe."

Still proves he's an asshole.

And a pining one at that.

speedtruckermf
03-28-2004, 10:32 AM
Asshole is when you say you're gonna stick to the tuba if your record is not accepted by the public, then when it does go into seclusion for years, only coming out of to occasionally tease fans that you have been recording with Dave and everything is great.Then with no explanation you hide for several more years, get sue happy with the stripes, and hire Sammy Hagar back just because your ego does not want to play second fiddle to having Dave back. I say," Where's the tuba"

SilvioDante
03-28-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by speedtruckermf
Asshole is when you say you're gonna stick to the tuba if your record is not accepted by the public, then when it does go into seclusion for years, only coming out of to occasionally tease fans that you have been recording with Dave and everything is great.Then with no explanation you hide for several more years, get sue happy with the stripes, and hire Sammy Hagar back just because your ego does not want to play second fiddle to having Dave back. I say," Where's the tuba"

BINGO!!!!!!!!!! We have a winner!!!

I said winner as in "Dave is a ..." Not wiener as in "Sammy likes to suck a big fat..."

Big Troubles
03-28-2004, 10:37 AM
Exactly. Ed and the band have done more damage to their name and place in rock n roll history than anything could've done. Or has done for that matter. So maybe AlmostSaved, should take a long hard look in the mirror and ask himself what he is a fan of. Cause if you diss dave, your sucking on sam. And no buddy boy, you dont know shit. You think you do. And you have an opinion, but just like assholes, everyone's got one little fella. So again. Get a clue, before I slap one into you.

ALMOSTsaved
03-28-2004, 11:31 AM
Dave is a mere shadow...albeit a yellow and pink one as evidenced in your signature...

Roth & Roll
03-28-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Alien Bastard
Does Dave have Egg on his face!!

Does Alien Bastard have Balls Across the Nose!!

rikredbrain
03-28-2004, 11:56 AM
sad to say but unless dave pulls another E.E.A.S out of the hat hes gonna be forever restricted to the small gig circuit....

but 'thats life' as the greta one once said

ridin hi on monday shot down in 2004 etc etc

Big Troubles
03-28-2004, 01:01 PM
I dont understand all the Roth haters here? Why is it that Roth has to do anything to impress the haters? I dont get it? He could give two shits about what you or other Sperminators want. He's been touring Japan, States, and Europe since 2002. He's got 3 acting cameos coming in the Sapranos. Why does he have to impress anyone, other than all of his die hards? Im sure he cares more about the small zit on his ass than impressing you. Fucking loser.

ALMOSTsaved
03-28-2004, 01:34 PM
I love Dave the performer. I don't love Dave the mindless jackass he's shown himself to be. God, as long as he sings and performs it's all good. I'll even put up with the yellow and pink suits he wears. However, it's when he goes into those long spills of mindless babble, that I actually start to feel embarassed for him.

Big Troubles
03-28-2004, 03:58 PM
Nah. Those are what we've come to love as Rothisms. Only a TRUE Roth fan would know the how's and why's of Dave's interviews. Your either a "johnny come lately" Roth fan, or you just like his songs. Which btw is bullshit. Either you love Classic Van Halen or DLR or your just another Sam fan. Simple. It's either 100% Dave or nothing at all.
Thats like saying, "I love Dave's dancing, but his singing sucks". Rediculous. Get back to what the feeling is. Go back and listen to all those 6 fantasic albums, and listen closely. Then put on Right Here Right Now, or Summer Nights or Dreams or Fire in the Asshole" and hear and feel a sense of Loss. Its called Dave.

rustoffa
03-28-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
I love Dave the performer. However, it's when he goes into those long spills of mindless babble, that I actually start to feel embarassed for him.

Guess you just got on board,he's been going "stream of consciousness" for years.It's like an intellectual strainer of sorts.To this very day,it manages to isolate large clumps to be discarded.
Adios motherfucker!:elvis: