PDA

View Full Version : Al Franken on Letterman last week...

ELVIS
10-24-2005, 07:01 PM
Dave asks what’s happening with this Judith Miller thing. Dave thought he understood it, then not, then he did, now he doesn’t again. Al explains it the best he can, but in the end, I’m not sure he fully understands it either. It seems Scooter Libby (Cheney’s Chief of Staff) and/or Karl Rove outed a CIA agent and according to George Bush Sr., that’s an act of treason. Franken suspects that this means that either one of them, or both, will likely be executed. Dave believes the real crime in the whole matter is that we have a grown man walking around the White House with the name “Scooter.”

Al Franken should put in jail, and Letterman should be fined for laughing at his assinine comments...

Fuck these liberal assholes...

Frankens carrear is just about over...

:elvis:

jhale667
10-24-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

Al Franken should put in jail, and Letterman should be fined for laughing at his assinine comments...

Settle down, Bevis.;)

thome
10-24-2005, 07:16 PM
Besides, the Looking in the Mirror Pavlovian training himself ( you know he wrote that because in private that's what hes like),
Saturday Night Live skit, Is commenting about political issues a career?
For Everyone?For Anyone ?

Except for 1980s SNL If he was talking about his Political Views.
Would anybody know this person other than San Fran, Bath House doormen?.

Satan
10-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Mr Presley, I suggest you consult a law book and see what the sentence for the crime of treason is. You will see that Mr Franken was factually correct, though obviously sarcastic in his statement.

Furthermore, Junior is already deserving of this sentence, according to the United States Uniform Code of Military Justice, which states that desertion during a time of war is punishable by death.

These are the legal facts. Whether or not they will be enacted or not is a different matter.

But then, regardless of what happens on Earth, they will not be able to avoid their ultimate punishment. Which will be administered by Yours Most Unholy :cool:

Satan
10-24-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by thome
Is commenting about political issues a career?

Mush Limpdick seems to think so.

GAR
10-24-2005, 07:36 PM
Al Franken is the Sammy Hagar of all SNL-former players.

Satan
10-24-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Al Franken is the Sammy Hagar of all SNL-former players.

nah, that's Joe Piscopo.

thome
10-24-2005, 07:51 PM
I believe Treason is only applicable if the Accused is in the employment of the US Govt'.
As in Military CIA, FBI ,Post Office, Etc.

P.S. I understand Limbaugh and O'Riley and all the others. HOW MANY DO WE NEED!!!!! Why Al Franken. Why not Lounge Machine (Who
I must say is more acceptabler in his aproach,than Franken)

Who Is Franken BLOWING !!!

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Satan
nah, that's Joe Piscopo.

Wrong ford...Joe gave us the craaazy Sinatra..."and that funny bald chick" as well as "are you from Joisey?"...his stand-up has ya laughing from start to finish...you have no sense of humor!

thome
10-24-2005, 08:00 PM
Stuart Smalley: You are in.. denial. But we are going to trace it, face it, and erase it. I want you to look at the mirror - come on, don't look at me, only you can help you. [ Al looks into the mirror ] Look at the mirror. Come on. That's it. Okay. I want you to say.. "Hi, Me!"
Al Gore: [ relunctant ] Hi, Me.
Stuart Smalley: "I am sad.. about not being President." Come on.
Al Gore: I am.. sad.. about not being.. President.
Stuart Smalley: "And that's.. okay."
Al Gore: And that's okay.
Stuart Smalley: "I don't have to be the most powerful man in the world."
Al Gore: I don't have to be the most powerful.. man in the world.
Stuart Smalley: "I don't have to be able to.. [ thinking ] ..bomb a country any time I want."
Al Gore: Look, I would never arbitrarily bomb..
Stuart Smalley: Okay, okay.. I-I-I'm sorry. Uh.. "All I have to do is be the best Al I can be."
Al Gore: All I have to do is.. be the best Al I can be.
Stuart Smalley: "Because I'm good enough.." Come on! "I'm good enough.. I'm smart enough.. and, doggonit, people like me!"
Al Gore: Because I'm good enough.. I'm smart enough.. and, doggonit, people like me!
Stuart Smalley: Feel better? You feel better?
Al Gore: Actually, I.. I do feel better!
Stuart Smalley: You do? You do feel better?
Al Gore: Yes. Actually, I do.
Stuart Smalley: Hug? [ holds arms out ]
Al Gore: No.
Stuart Smalley: Well! It's been a great show, I want to thank the G.'s. You've been terrific. Goodbye! See you tomorrow.. I guess.

Is this the Man you want to take political advice from

ELVIS
10-24-2005, 08:05 PM
Mr Presley, I suggest you consult a law book and see what the sentence for the crime of treason is. You will see that Mr Franken was factually correct, though obviously sarcastic in his statement.

Furthermore, Junior is already deserving of this sentence, according to the United States Uniform Code of Military Justice, which states that desertion during a time of war is punishable by death.

These are the legal facts. Whether or not they will be enacted or not is a different matter.

But then, regardless of what happens on Earth, they will not be able to avoid their ultimate punishment. Which will be administered by Yours Most Unholy :cool:

Bullshit , you're wrong again, fuckface...

ELVIS
10-24-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by thome
I believe Treason is only applicable if the Accused is in the employment of the US Govt'.
As in Military CIA, FBI ,Post Office, Etc.

Wrong...

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2005, 08:06 PM
Stuart on the Letterman Show...its the ONLY way people would want to listen to him!

I can't wait till they board up Air America!

ELVIS
10-24-2005, 08:07 PM
..and they will...

Satan
10-24-2005, 08:09 PM
Bullshit , you're wrong again, fuckface...

Wrong about WHAT, specifically? :confused:

Satan
10-24-2005, 08:10 PM
..and they will...

...right after I open a ski resort...

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2005, 08:26 PM
Care to wager on that one ford?

Satan
10-24-2005, 08:28 PM
A fiddle of gold against your soul?

DrMaddVibe
10-24-2005, 08:29 PM
Sure...in less than one year's time...Air America will be no more!

Warham
10-24-2005, 08:48 PM
Liberals have a fascination with Karl Rove that borders on obsession.

thome
10-24-2005, 08:55 PM
Al Franken is a Twit of the First Magnitude.True !

Treason is a Crime of Makeing War against the USA. .ONLY!

Two posts that will Go Down in History.Yes

twonabomber
10-24-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Liberals have a fascination with Karl Rove that borders on obsession.

but Republicans crawling up the former president's ass for eight years was acceptable?

Warham
10-24-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
but Republicans crawling up the former president's ass for eight years was acceptable?

Actually it was only after the Lewinsky scandal in '98 that they started to go after him.

Satan
10-24-2005, 10:19 PM
Actually it was only after the Lewinsky scandal in '98 that they started to go after him.

Dragonshit. The Whitewater fiasco took up his entire Presidency, and before that they bitched about the messes Bush Sr left him in Somalia and Waco.

Warham
10-24-2005, 10:33 PM
Waco? LOL Waco was ALL Janet Reno's fault. There's no blame to be put on any Bush for that fiasco.

diamondD
10-25-2005, 12:06 AM
A fiddle of gold against your soul?

LOL, Ok, that was pretty good. :D

FORD
10-25-2005, 12:45 AM
Waco? LOL Waco was ALL Janet Reno's fault. There's no blame to be put on any Bush for that fiasco.

The investigation of the Koresh cult was begun by Poppy's FBI, and they had already invaded the compound, starting the 51 day standoff before Janet Reno even had a job.

Since the dead feds were the reason for the standoff, you can't exactly blame that on someone who wasn't even employed yet.

FBI agents (especially under the command of an alleged "Texan") should have known better than to invade an armed compound in a state where guns & religion are both considerd mandatory.

That's not to say I agree with everything Reno did, but the fact is, she inherited the mess.

ELVIS
10-25-2005, 03:46 AM
Poppy Poppy Poppy BCE BCE BCE BCE Poppy Poppy Poppy KKKarl KKKarl Blah Blah Blah...

Tell it to a new audience...

It's fucking boring as HELL!

Give it a fucking rest...

Your sthick is beyond tired...

:elvis:

ELVIS
10-25-2005, 03:47 AM
Oh yeah, Junior Junior Junior...:rolleyes:

FORD
10-25-2005, 03:53 AM
Don't forget indictment indictment indictment indictment indictment indictment indictment indictment indictment indictment indictment indictment :D

ELVIS
10-25-2005, 03:56 AM
Shit happens...

Warham
10-25-2005, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by FORD
The investigation of the Koresh cult was begun by Poppy's FBI, and they had already invaded the compound, starting the 51 day standoff before Janet Reno even had a job.

Since the dead feds were the reason for the standoff, you can't exactly blame that on someone who wasn't even employed yet.

FBI agents (especially under the command of an alleged "Texan") should have known better than to invade an armed compound in a state where guns & religion are both considerd mandatory.

That's not to say I agree with everything Reno did, but the fact is, she inherited the mess.

I'm going to check those dates and see when that 51 stand-off started. I'm sure it was when Reno was in that position. She has taken all the blame and she even has admitted it, by saying something similar to the 'buck stops here'.

BigBadBrian
10-25-2005, 11:49 AM

The initial raid WAS before she took office on March 12, 1993, but the fact remains that Clinton was in office when the raid took place.

Nobody is to blame but the Clinton Administration.

Reno, however, swiftly took control of the siege once she took over the Justice Dept and is widely seen now to be the one to have botched things up.

That's a fact.

:gulp:

Guitar Shark
10-25-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
The initial raid WAS before she took office on March 12, 1993, but the fact remains that Clinton was in office when the raid took place.

Nobody is to blame but the Clinton Administration.

Under that logic, nobody is to blame for 9/11 than the Bush Administration.

BigBadBrian
10-25-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Under that logic, nobody is to blame for 9/11 than the Bush Administration.

Wrong. We're talking two completely different cases here and you know it.

FORD
10-25-2005, 01:38 PM

Ah, the old Republican double standard rears its ugly head.... :rolleyes:

Nitro Express
10-25-2005, 09:10 PM
I would like a car horn that sounds like Al Franken being fucked up the ass with a leg of ham.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I would like a car horn that sounds like Al Franken being fucked up the ass with a leg of ham.

Um...why?:confused:

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 09:33 PM

You're right! BUSH is by far more at fault, since he was in office for nearly three times as long a BILL was at that point in their presidencies...

Thanks for finally breaking with the Neo Cons on this one BRIAN.;)

steve
10-26-2005, 03:54 PM
The investigation of the Koresh cult ...

Sorry, I thought that said "Korea-ish" cult. But we aren't talking about the Washington Times.:D

Jesus Christ
10-26-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by steve
Sorry, I thought that said "Korea-ish" cult. But we aren't talking about the Washington Times.:D

Verily. the Son of Bush would never investigate that false messiah. They are too close.