PDA

View Full Version : Omigod, I just had the funniest thought about Sammy !

Panamark
03-28-2004, 02:23 AM
Imagine that fucker trying to do Dave's jump off the Drum riser.. I mean seriously, somebody, has to make him try this. Maybe we can cut a deal with the Aliens to upload the command !

MAX
03-28-2004, 02:36 AM
LMAO!!! Not only would he rip his capris/pajammas in the crotch but he'd break the foor and go straight down to the garage upon landing. Imagine the damage he'd do to the cars? Sort of like dropping a red bowling ball from a skyscraper!!! LOL!!!!

Panamark
03-28-2004, 02:44 AM
The Red Sputnik re-entering the earths atmosphere !!
Could you imagine the dude just attempting to do the splits and touch his toes in mid air.. Fark me swinging !! We could have our own Mastercard advertisement, "Watching Spammy trying to do a Jump off the Drum Riser, Priceless !!!"

Igosplut
03-28-2004, 06:57 AM
Actually I'm having trouble trying to imagine him doing something in between a fast walk and a slow run.....

PHOENIX
03-28-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Imagine that fucker trying to do Dave's jump off the Drum riser.. I mean seriously, somebody, has to make him try this. Maybe we can cut a deal with the Aliens to upload the command !

I think the Aliens Uploaded a virus.:D

Panamark
03-28-2004, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Igosplut
Actually I'm having trouble trying to imagine him doing something in between a fast walk and a slow run.....

Yeah, i dont think we will be getting any "Air Hagar" Nike commercials, thats for sure. I think a walk from one side of the stage to the other
would require a gulp of oxygen from side stage. What a high energy show this will be ! (NOT) I hope he wears his Mumu's and Pajamas
where his guts are hanging out. That would have to piss of EVH
straight away... His mumu with the towel wrapped around his head and his guts hanging out. Anyone have that pic ? Man, he is so Not Van Halen its disturbing.

Sarge
03-28-2004, 07:22 AM
I don' think you could possible attempt a jump from the drum riser with sandals on?

The guy is 57.
Doing a jump like that might make him lose a testicle or something
Sarge

Panamark
03-28-2004, 07:25 AM
Losing a testicle is one thing Spammy doesnt have to worry about :)

Switch84
04-08-2004, 08:47 PM
:eek: :eek: HORRORS! He wouldn't make it to the arial stage! He'd kill Neckbrace Al just by climbing onto the drumriser.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!:D

alexpgrimes
04-08-2004, 09:22 PM
That's funnier than watching a retard eat hot wings...

VHLINKS_ROCKSx2
04-08-2004, 09:26 PM

hahaha
Even I'm gonna laugh at that one :D

tjvhou812
04-08-2004, 09:26 PM

your a fewl

Elitest
04-09-2004, 05:38 PM
macaroni cheese

Panamark
04-09-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
your a fewl

Im a few ? Fuel perhaps ??

You should get Spammy to hook you up with his Aliens and see if they can upload the English language into your Brain.

ELVIS
04-09-2004, 05:59 PM
Hahaha!

:D

Roth & Roll
04-09-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
That's funnier than watching a retard eat hot wings...

BAHHH!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

rustoffa
04-09-2004, 08:09 PM
Two birds with one stone. The landing would also jar al's neck so badly, he'd need three months of physical therapy. *BOOM* , end of tour.

DavidLeeNatra
04-09-2004, 08:40 PM
man...this is the funniest thing I read since the van hagar-debacle...could cause a special china syndrome...

gothqueen
04-09-2004, 11:24 PM
Sammy would make such a fool of himself trying to do the antics Dave performed on stage!

Steve Stifler
04-10-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by VHLINKS_ROCKSx2
hahaha
Even I'm gonna laugh at that one :D

Funnier than looking at your fucking ugly skank girlfriend? :rockit2:

VHLINKS_ROCKSx2
04-11-2004, 04:25 PM
I bet this Stiffler guy is your idol 'cause of that golden shower, eh?

rustoffa
04-11-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by VHLINKS_ROCKSx2
I bet this Stiffler guy is your idol 'cause of that golden shower, eh?

Check this one out..............

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/images/avatar/avatars/EVH_.gif :monekyr:

Steve Stifler
04-11-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Check this one out..............

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/images/avatar/avatars/EVH_.gif :monekyr:

HaHaHahahahaha!!!;)

Fucking right doggy!

tjvhou812
04-11-2004, 11:02 PM

why you having thoughts of sammy are you gay?

rustoffa
04-11-2004, 11:31 PM

That seemed as if you're really trolling.

Panamark
04-12-2004, 02:12 AM

Why are you having thoughts about me being gay ???

Panamark
04-12-2004, 02:19 AM
tjvhou812, dude, if you are cruising for some gay hagar type of activity.

http://www.vhforums.com

Sorry to let you down, and I know you are interested, but its
just not my kinda scene. Call me Retro, Im still Hetero !

But follow that link ya queery assed gay boy. From what they tell me this place caters for all Hagarsexual fantasies.

DavidLeeNatra
04-12-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by gothqueen
Sammy would make such a fool of himself trying to do the antics Dave performed on stage!

isn't that exactly what he does all the time...?

L.S.D.
04-12-2004, 12:31 PM

I would fucking puke if Sammy was wearing tights and doing jumps off the drum riser, that is sooooooo stuck in '84 it would make me sick. It's pathetic that dlr still relies on this gimmick as if it means anything towards being a great rock n roll singer.

distortion9
04-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by L.S.D.
I would fucking puke if Sammy was wearing tights and doing jumps off the drum riser, that is sooooooo stuck in '84 it would make me sick. It's pathetic that dlr still relies on this gimmick as if it means anything towards being a great rock n roll singer.

Riiiight....this is Soooo 2004.

http://www.redrocker.com/2003tour/10071303/IMG_2480a.jpg

VH LINKS SUCKS
04-12-2004, 02:49 PM

I guess Spammy wearing sandles and clothes made for a skateboarder onstage with a fat gut hanging out and a gotee and shades to hide his fat face is something to look forward to!
:rolleyes:

L.S.D.
04-12-2004, 04:04 PM
I am totally looking forward to it. At least he has a career left and will be onstage with Eddie Van halen. Yeah, I am excited for that. I dont need some washed up freak telling me "Im gonna fuck your girlfriend", and spurting JD all over me, while forgetting the lyrics to the songs. Not my kind of fun, oh but wait, he can do a jump of the drum riser........fucking lame.

VH LINKS SUCKS
04-12-2004, 06:24 PM
I am totally looking forward to it. At least he has a career left and will be onstage with Eddie Van halen. Yeah, I am excited for that. I dont need some washed up freak telling me "Im gonna fuck your girlfriend", and spurting JD all over me, while forgetting the lyrics to the songs. Not my kind of fun, oh but wait, he can do a jump of the drum riser........fucking lame.

Sure homo, didn't think you'd argue the fact you get off and enjoy watching a washed up 60 year old in spandex pissing tequila all over your asscrack, more power to ya!
And every other cheeshead will be holding hands, and you're blowing your boyfriend in your seat while ' love walks in ' is being played. Van Hagar=WASTE OF MONEY! Hey but it's not my money being wasted, you dumb fuck!;)

Big Troubles
04-12-2004, 06:57 PM
LOL good reply. The best of all of this Van Hagar reunion shit, is that it's not our money were spending on "love walks in" crap. Just the thought of Hagar making that stupid sign with his hands again is laughable.
and LSD you rather watch Sam than Dave? Thats fine to each his own. But make no mistake about, Dave made more money, fucked more woman and still has the aura to have millions of people talk about him all over the internet every single minute...so I guess the split legged jump off the drum kit worked eh mo-fo? my question is what is sam gonna be known for? ruining a good classic band? cheese songs? or a wanna be that never will be? all three.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
05-11-2004, 10:34 PM
your a fewl

u know what, fuck u if ur gonna come to a roth site and call a roth fan a fool

MERRYKISSMASS2U
05-11-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
LOL good reply. The best of all of this Van Hagar reunion shit, is that it's not our money were spending on "love walks in" crap. Just the thought of Hagar making that stupid sign with his hands again is laughable.
and LSD you rather watch Sam than Dave? Thats fine to each his own. But make no mistake about, Dave made more money, fucked more woman and still has the aura to have millions of people talk about him all over the internet every single minute...so I guess the split legged jump off the drum kit worked eh mo-fo? my question is what is sam gonna be known for? ruining a good classic band? cheese songs? or a wanna be that never will be? all three. lookin at u fucker! perfect answer

MERRYKISSMASS2U
05-11-2004, 10:40 PM
was that sammy pic a photoshop job? i hope not! even if it is, sam is a disgrace to everything, photoshop or not

Foozwah
05-11-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Two birds with one stone. The landing would also jar al's neck so badly, he'd need three months of physical therapy. *BOOM* , end of tour.

...and all would once again be right with the world. Spam Halen is worse than no tour at all.

DLR_EngineRoom
05-12-2004, 03:52 PM

Originally posted by MAX
LMAO!!! Not only would he rip his capris/pajammas in the crotch but he'd break the foor and go straight down to the garage upon landing. Imagine the damage he'd do to the cars? Sort of like dropping a red bowling ball from a skyscraper!!! LOL!!!!

The Red Sputnik re-entering the earths atmosphere !!
Could you imagine the dude just attempting to do the splits and touch his toes in mid air.. We could have our own Mastercard advertisement, "Watching Spammy trying to do a Jump off the Drum Riser, Priceless !!!"

One break....coming uuup!

smaz
05-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Offer him a burger. I'm sure he'd do it then! He'd do anything for food. It would be bloody hilarious to see him do that.
Distortion9 - that picture cracks me up!!!

Terry
05-12-2004, 05:03 PM

Kinda like Eddie with two-hands on the fretboard.

I'd give Ed a thousand bucks if he could make it through one song without using two-handed tapping or the vibrato bar.

Think Dave doing jumps off the drum riser has more to do with being a showman than a great singer, and it's more a part of his onstage repetoire than a gimmick.

Face it, LSD, if classic VH reunited, opened the show with Unchained and Roth did a leap off the drum riser, you'd be cheering just like the rest of us.

You know Dave's the man as for as frontmen for VH are concerned. That's why you're here, and we thank you for your interest.

Sucka!

VH LINKS SUCKS
05-12-2004, 07:09 PM

Remember this? Didn't think so dipshit.