X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ritetoolforjob
    Banned
    • Mar 2005

Shitty Collectables

REMEMBER BACK IN 1998 WHEN VH RELEASED THE 3 ALBUM. THEY HAD A COLLECTABLE ROUND TIN CONTAINER. PATHETIC! TOO BAD CVH NEVER HAD THIS KIND OF STUFF AVAILABLE IN THEIR TIME. I DO RECALL AROUND 1985 HOSTESS POTATO CHIPS HAD STICKERS OF CURRENT POPULAR MUSIC ALBUM COVERS, INCLUDING CRAZY FROM THE HEAT AND 1984. PICTURE THE SKYSCRAPER ERA WITH COLLECTABLE HEADBANDS AND MATCHING FLUORESCENT GLOVES!
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

why are you shouting?
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
      Banned
      • Mar 2005

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE THE CAPS ON. WAIT A MINUTE......there, how's that. ahhh, even better, i just farted.mmmmmmmmm

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

CVH did offer collectible things back in the day...there were posters included in VHII and (I think) WACF, and I have a 45 single from WACF with a little iron-on VH logo that's stapled to the sleeve...
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
          Banned
          • Mar 2005

i always loved the way the vhII
          original album looked (dave with the nurses and cast on foot).

Comment

• Dirty Duck
            Sniper
            • Aug 2005

I miss the 80's...

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
              Banned
              • Mar 2005

the footage from 88 for the publicity stunt on the skyscraper release was great. i'd love to get my hands on some more video of this. i don't know of any collectables from this album.

Comment

Working...