X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DABSR
    Groupie
    • Jun 2005

Bands that SHOULD be reunited

O.K. ...besides our favorite fearsome four in Van Halen, there are some bands that for the life of me, I can't understand why they aren't back together by now.

I mean, the rock scene is prime for the taking and there's 2 or 3 year bands that come out, do their thing and move on.

But i digress. Back to the topic at hand.

I mean, c'mon folks SOUNDGARDEN ?!?!?!? What the fuck ???

I like audioslave ...but ARE YOU SERIOUS ?!?!?!?! Where's Rage Against the Machine ?!?!?!?!?!

O.K. ..I could continue, but that would be selfish ..I'd rather hear what y'all have for input .... yes, even you knuckleheads out there

talk to me
  • Rebel
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Feb 2004

After Live 8, Pink Floyd no doubt. It could be HUGE. Original GNR reunion would be cool, but I don't think Axl has it in him anymore, I'd much rather see VR bust up for a GNR reunion than Audioslave bust up. AS is one of the best rock bands going.
    The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• DABSR
      Groupie
      • Jun 2005

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY on the original GN'R reunion ...and since you put it that way, I agree ...I'd rather see Weiland and Co. split than Audioslave.

If i had to pick.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

First off, STONE TEMPLE PILOTS...way better than VELVET REVOLVER. VR is still a good band...but not the great band VR was.

I'd way rather have SOUNDGARDEN and RAGE back and break up AUDIOSLAVE. SOUNDGARDEN and RAGE are both brilliant...two of the best bands of the last 20 years.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Depends on what one wants out of a reunion.

There have been very few that really added anything to what any given group did in their heyday. I mean, if someone wants to go and see a reunited group just play the classics, fine. Just seems like few of those groups really do any justice to their back catalogs or live reputations when they get together after years have passed since their glory days.

Floyd I could see getting back together. They could pull it off. Maybe the Police. Those two groups could possibly put on a live show that wouldn't result in people saying "these guys are past it, and should have let sleeping dogs lay."
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Rebel
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Feb 2004

STP would be awesome. VR break up, and do a co-headline with STP and GNR, oh my goodness lol. Never happen though, only in my dreams. It'll happen right after Dave quits the radio gig and joins VH lol.

I don't know about Audioslave though. Rage and SG were both great, but I really like the new stuff AS is doing, I'd personally rather them run with that, rather than rehash the old.

Comment

• Rebel
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Feb 2004

As far as bands reuniting and putting out a VIABLE new album, I think STP and Rage would have the best chance. But I wouldn't put anything past Gilmour and Waters, put those two in a studio, even at this point, they could still make something great.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Love/Hate

Comment

• The Scatologist
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2005

Winger shall reunite!
                  The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• mike sanchez
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Mar 2004

the smashing fukn pumpkins
                    ssan5150

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                      • Jan 2004

Gentlemen,

You are forgetting the many albums long forgotten that you are lucky to find in a budget bin.

*sigh* cheap doesn't mean bad, there are some good cassettes that I listen to more than Eat 'Em and Smile.

Let see, I could say Tension and Impaler off the top of my head.
                      Oz and Pandemonium are up there as well.

Kix and Triumph for artists whose catalog is still available.

LOL, but who knows if the deleted bin artists even had 1 single tour.
                      sigpic

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Grand Funk?........Railroad?

They're all old though.

Black Flag?

Comment

• PHOENIX
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Bring back Cactus!!!!

Comment

• Golden AWe
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

EXTREME...

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuuh

How about WHAM?

RIGHT SAID FRED?

Michael Jackson, he should call his former faces, skin colors and body parts and reunite...c'mon guys, you can do it!
                            Originally posted by Cato
                            Golden, why are you FAT?
                            Originally posted by lesfunk
                            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

I 2nd The Police!
                              http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

Working...