PDA

View Full Version : Dave and Radio

Ernie123
10-25-2005, 11:22 PM
Gang,

Most of you are missing the point. How long do you think Dave was going to be able to run around performing the Classic VH catalog??? He is 51 years old. Based on his creativity, he was never a musician, this is a logical extension for him. I'm sure he also realizes that outside of a VH reunion, his recording career is essentially over. Remember Diamond Dave??? It was a self indulgent effort and he knew it. However, so did the public, hence the 8k in sales.

All too often Dave is discussed in here like he is still 30 years old. Dave is 51. He is in the twilight of his life. This makes perfect sense.

ELVIS
10-25-2005, 11:36 PM
I don't know about "twilight of his life"...

:elvis:

Warham
10-25-2005, 11:40 PM
LOL!

Yeah, he's ready for the nursing home, huh?

rustoffa
10-25-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Ernie123
All too often Dave is discussed in here like he is still 30 years old.

Dude, have you seen how Hagar is discussed here?

fryingdutchman
10-26-2005, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Ernie123
Dave is 51. He is in the twilight of his life. This makes perfect sense.

Ummmmm.....the "twilight of his life" at 51??

Little extreme there, don't you think?

Besides....as long as Keith Richards can still stay balanced on two feet and Mick Jagger can keep running from stage left to right and back again over and over, I refuse to believe that Dave is out to pasture.

Dave at 51 is probably more physically fit than most people half his age.

ULTRAMAN VH
10-26-2005, 06:18 AM
Hey dutchman, I am going to file a suit on you, for using me as an ad campaign for your run as a future moderator. lol

fryingdutchman
10-26-2005, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Hey dutchman, I am going to file a suit on you, for using me as an ad campaign for your run as a future moderator. lol

:D

I had to do it.