Rams' Nation Cheers...Martz out for rest of the year...and maybe forever!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Rams' Nation Cheers...Martz out for rest of the year...and maybe forever!

Okay...funny shit...

he doesn't know if he wants to come back...

and has the audacity to fucking criticize management...

what a fucking douchebag...the guy should be kissing their asses for still have a job...

fucking fire the heart infected fuck...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Got pissed when the higher ups wouldn't allow a cell phone in the coaches box so Martz could communicate with the dude calling the plays.

He's done.

Comment

• Rebel
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Feb 2004

Great offensive mind, one of the worst pro head coaches I've seen. He has no idea of how to manage a game, they'll be much better off IMO.
      The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

He can't manage anything...

he's a fucking dipshit...and shoulda been canned before he was hired...lmfao...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Great offensive coordinator though.

That Rams Super Bowl 99-00 champ was an offensive machine.

Comment

• conmee
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

I think this is really about Pojo criticizing me for that time I called in to Brownsound about a server reboot I thought would be appropriate because I knew Pojo would just fuck up again and delete the forums... look, I've said it before, I have every right to dictate technology issues at this site, even from my sick/deathbed. Deal with it. lol

That is all.

Icon.
            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Rumored remark from Bill Belichick on the field right after the Patriots beat the Rams.

"I can't believe we won the Superbowl with this fuckin' team!"

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

He can't stop thinking about Brenda Warner long enough to keep up with proper substitutions.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

lmfao Icon...

when it's all said and done...

every post I've ever made has either been a manifesto...

or "sublimely" about you...

problem is...Brownsound thought you were pictured on Sublimedirectory...and has been looking ever since...

Comment

Working...