PDA

View Full Version : Who was the Supermodel That DLR Dated ?

bantonelli
11-01-2005, 08:09 PM
What's her name? Anyone have pictures?

twonabomber
11-01-2005, 08:27 PM
why do i want to say Linda Evangelista? i'm probably wrong.

fret_buzz_blues
11-01-2005, 11:10 PM
What did she say about Dave?

Millermoos
11-02-2005, 07:38 AM
Yeh I read it as well, but they did not post her name over here.
Millermoos

blueturk
11-02-2005, 07:47 AM
Try Christie Brinkley...

Dave's Dradle
11-02-2005, 11:33 AM
I remember it being Christie Brinkley as well. Don't remember what she said exactly however.

Think she is kind of a douche anyway. Hot, but a douche.

jhale667
11-02-2005, 11:36 AM
I LOVED her when I was a kid....then i heard her talk and it ruined it. ;)

CROWBAR
11-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Wasn't that Christina Turlington? Wasn't that her name? Could be wrong though.

jeanie923
11-02-2005, 02:53 PM
What year are you talking about?

Thorman
11-02-2005, 02:54 PM
I think it was RuPaul...Im not kidding!!

www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav..

jero
11-02-2005, 02:57 PM
Christie Brinkley Was a hot chick! Now I think she's working at Burger King

Thorman
11-02-2005, 02:59 PM
Not true

bantonelli
11-02-2005, 03:02 PM
The supermodel was someone that Dave speaks about in his Book and he had taken her to New Guinea with him on vacation. He said he ended up quitting the relationship because she gave him the ultimatum to get married or else she would need to go back to NYC to work. He told her he wasn't ready for marriage.

Rolling Stone Magazine came out with an article called "Supermodels and their Love Affairs" and since she was carrying a grudge for him not being ready for setting up "House w/Kids", she told the magazine about their affair and apparently was not too kind to DLR in it. He said ever since then, he's been reluctant to expose his relationships in the public eye.

ritetoolforjob
11-02-2005, 05:51 PM
was it fabio?

bantonelli
11-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
I think it was RuPaul...Im not kidding!!

RuPaul was Spammy's Girl.......Spammy dedicated a song to RuPaul..........and sang the lyrics................

HE/SHE PUT THE CREAM MY COFFEE !!!

fret_buzz_blues
11-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by bantonelli
The supermodel was someone that Dave speaks about in his Book and he had taken her to New Guinea with him on vacation. He said he ended up quitting the relationship because she gave him the ultimatum to get married or else she would need to go back to NYC to work. He told her he wasn't ready for marriage.

Rolling Stone Magazine came out with an article called "Supermodels and their Love Affairs" and since she was carrying a grudge for him not being ready for setting up "House w/Kids", she told the magazine about their affair and apparently was not too kind to DLR in it. He said ever since then, he's been reluctant to expose his relationships in the public eye.
When did it happen? Dammit...I still don't have the book...

MightyVanAaron
11-02-2005, 06:50 PM
I've never heard of this article but I do know Diamond dated Catherine Oxenberg for a long time who I think was a model before she became an actress.

jhale667
11-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Catherine Oxenburg in her prime....mmmmmmmmmmm.

lms2
11-02-2005, 06:57 PM
Surely someone, somewhere, has this article?

I do believe its one of the few articles about Dave that has never been posted here.

bantonelli
11-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by fret_buzz_blues
When did it happen? Dammit...I still don't have the book...

We're talking about the late early 90's. I can't seem to find the article, but somewhere in Rolling Stone there is an article that Dave captioned as "Supermodels and their Love Affairs" (this may not be word for word, but this is how Dave has it documented in his book).

Now, let's get down to business:

You MUST buy the book.......GuaranteeEEEeeeeEEEd to SatisfyyyYYyyy

Available through AMAZON.COM for $20.00 or less....

Hard Bound Book - you can even find 1st Editions that will be collectors items some day....and get Dave to sign it......at point it will be Priceless!!!

vheddyrmv8
11-02-2005, 07:35 PM
RuPaul was Spammy's Girl.......Spammy dedicated a song to RuPaul..........and sang the lyrics................

HE/SHE PUT THE CREAM MY COFFEE !!!

LOL

bantonelli
11-02-2005, 07:56 PM
It wasn't Catherine Oxenberg.... it was a Model in the likes of Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, etc., but was not those just mentioned...it was someone alittle less popular in name, but someone who he was photographed in NY with in the early 90s during their 1.5 years together ?

bantonelli
11-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Just found this......supposedly the "Model-Girlfriend" that Dave got serious with according to the attached is Prince's Ex-girlfriend, Apollonia.

Does anyone know of any truth to this???

Apollonia Kotero started her career in Prince's huge movie success Purple Rain (1984) and then moved on to appear in the night-time soap "Falcon Crest" (1981) for a ten-week guest stint. In 1988 she released her debut album as a singer and continued to star in other movies, such as Back to Back (1990) with Bill Paxton and Black Magic Woman (1991) with Mark Hamill. In the early 1990s she went "off the market" because of her marriage to actor Kevin Bernhardt (from "General Hospital" (1963)). Since 1996 she's been working on her singing and acting career again.

Birth name: Patricia Kotero

Height: 5' 4" (1.63 m)

Measurements: 36C-24-35

Backround: Italian and Mexican

Relationships: Dated David Lee Roth in the early to mid 1980s, who has said that she was the only woman he ever considered marrying. Married Greg Patschull (1980 - 1985; divorced) and then married Kevin Bernhardt (1988 - 1996; divorced).

Other: She was a Los Angeles Rams Cheerleader, and the former Miss San Pedro. She was also the 1984 Miss May/June in the famous Rigid Tool Company calendar.

Solbakken
11-02-2005, 08:22 PM
I read somewhere about Dave and Apollonia... She`s gorgeous! Any truth to the latest rumour, supposedly Dave`s been dating Kirstie Alley?? I have to say, I just love her sitcom.. "Mad actress"

jhale667
11-02-2005, 08:24 PM
It's "Fat Actress"...and Dave can do better.

bantonelli
11-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Solbakken
I read somewhere about Dave and Apollonia... She`s gorgeous! Any truth to the latest rumour, supposedly Dave`s been dating Kirstie Alley?? I have to say, I just love her sitcom.. "Mad actress"

You're kidding me, right? Pleeze don't tell me he's converting to a Scientologist !

I think he still wants the Swedish Speed Skater Bodied Gal - but, if he has let down his guard a bit to give Kristy a try, then my hats off to him.....but I'm still in disbelief !

thome
11-02-2005, 08:32 PM
Kirsty over Apolonia let me jus say!

golden boy
11-03-2005, 12:37 AM
i'll wait was written to kristy brinkley

Millermoos
11-03-2005, 06:06 AM
But Prince, who had recently split from his previous protegee Vanity, "was looking for not just a leading lady in a film but a leading lady in his life." Although she insists she and Prince "never had a relationship," Apollonia admits she acquiesced to his demands that she break up with her then-boyfriend, Van Halen lead singer David Lee Roth. "This what Apollonia said in an interview.
Yes David Lee Roth was Apollonia's boyfriend.
Millermoos

Baby's On Fire
11-05-2005, 06:12 PM
We're talking about the late early 90's. I can't seem to find the article, but somewhere in Rolling Stone there is an article that Dave captioned as "Supermodels and their Love Affairs" (this may not be word for word, but this is how Dave has it documented in his book).

Now, let's get down to business:

You MUST buy the book.......GuaranteeEEEeeeeEEEd to SatisfyyyYYyyy

Available through AMAZON.COM for $20.00 or less....

Hard Bound Book - you can even find 1st Editions that will be collectors items some day....and get Dave to sign it......at point it will be Priceless!!!

It wasn't the 90's!! Read the book!! It was 1985 ro so through about 1987.

Christie Turlington was in 1993 to 1994 and it was Dave who wanted to get married to Christie. Dave himslef said so on Howard Stern in 1997.

guwapo_rocker
11-05-2005, 06:16 PM
We're talking about the late early 90's.

Huh?

thome
11-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Relationships are hard.... or easy .......i don't know.

Love is a Bitch! sorry ladies no offence intended.

MightyVanAaron
11-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Damn

I didn't know Diamond Dave dated Christy Turlington. Could it be Elle Macpherson?

diamondsgirl
11-05-2005, 09:38 PM
Christy is married to Ed Burns now.

She's about 15 years younger than Dave.

Baby's On Fire
11-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by MightyVanAaron
Damn

I didn't know Diamond Dave dated Christy Turlington. Could it be Elle Macpherson?

Dave said on Howard Stern around 1997 0r 1998 (When THE BEST came out) he dated Christie Turlington for 4 YEARS and it was Dave that wanted to get married.

That interview was on this site at one time.

MightyVanAaron
11-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Wow she 's stellar! Does somebody have that interview?

bantonelli
11-07-2005, 02:53 PM
I googled Dave w/Christy Turlington's name and nothing comes up except for the fact that Christy previously dated Jason Patric (the actor) - there is nothing indicating that she dated DLR.

Baby's On Fire
11-07-2005, 04:50 PM
I googled Dave w/Christy Turlington's name and nothing comes up except for the fact that Christy previously dated Jason Patric (the actor) - there is nothing indicating that she dated DLR.

There's dave to indicate it! He said it loud and clear on The Howard Stern interview; it was in the late 1990's......I heard the interview on the internet so it had to be this site....but we're talking a few years ago.

Thorman
11-07-2005, 08:23 PM
RuPaul

BAM

VH80-84
11-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Appollonia's IMDB BIO mentions Dave.

Thorman
11-08-2005, 02:40 PM
RuPaul

BAM

Soul Reaper
11-08-2005, 02:48 PM
RuPaul

BAM

oh really?!....that's interesting :rolleyes:

Thorman
11-08-2005, 03:30 PM
It is isnt it?

BAM

Vinnie Velvet
11-09-2005, 11:11 AM
Where is Apolonoia (sp:?) now??

She was a hottie back in the 80s.

Damn!

Molly Blue
11-09-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by VH80-84
Appollonia's IMDB BIO mentions Dave.

Dave's IMDB mentions him as being 6' tall...

It also mentions Dave appeared as himself on "I want to be a Hilton"? earlier this year... does anyone know about this?

LockedandLoaded
11-09-2005, 01:26 PM
The lesson here kids is never get married. Why?

Because you'll end up divorced and paying 50% of your pre-tax gross income to some hole another guy is pounding. Oh, and if you have a kid, then be prepared to pay child support for 18 years, while dropping off the kid every other weekend to your old house the hole now lives in with another guy who answers the door.

Getting laid for 30 minutes = $120
Wearing a condom = $4.95
Walking around a free man with no strings attached = Priceless

bantonelli
11-09-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by LockedandLoaded

Because you'll end up divorced and paying 50% of your pre-tax gross income to some hole another guy is pounding. Oh, and if you have a kid, then be prepared to pay child support for 18 years, while dropping off the kid every other weekend to your old house the hole now lives in with another guy who answers the door.

Wearing a condom = $4.95

DLR must have lived by these rules...no wonder he took out insurance on his private parts so he wouldn't be surprised or accused of populating the various places he's been to....with the exception of that girl, Avy Lee Roth, who is trying to come across as his illegitamate daughter...

jhale667
11-09-2005, 04:33 PM
Any truth to the Avy Lee Roth thing? I don't really see a resemblance....?

bantonelli
11-09-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Any truth to the Avy Lee Roth thing? I don't really see a resemblance....?

I think she's full of it....but then again, who knows? He did go to Brazil just before the US Festival and someone posted her picture and tried to say that her and DLR have the same nose ??

Millermoos
11-10-2005, 06:14 AM

Wearing a condom = $4.95

This is not always true.......
My parents have been happily married for a long, long time.
All my relatives are happily married.
I have two friends who are divorced one of them is not getting a penny from the husband for her three kids and has to work so hard to pay the bills. The other one was able to get divorced with not major financial problems cos he was able to prove that his ex wife was unfaithful to him during the marriage, emotionally it took him sometime to get over it but now is happily remarried with a nice lady.

Wearing a condom = $4.95

I do honestly believe that any man that believes in this and they are over 35 years of age are emotionally unavailable and emotionally stuck they have been emotionally scarred and they will feel lonely cos they are not meeting the other sex on the same level to protect themselves from getting hurt. I see David as a lonely man.
Millermoos

bantonelli
11-10-2005, 01:09 PM
Dave's not lonely....he just enjoys doing things by himself. If you read his autobiography, you'll understand why he does things in a Solo fashion.

Personally, I don't think he's met anyone on the same intellectual level as himself or the women he has met are wanting his AMEX Black Card.

At his level..."Rock Legend" it's very hard for him to trust..........he's selective in his choices is all.

Millermoos
11-11-2005, 06:05 AM
I do agree with you B. Loads of women go for Black Amex first.
Millermoos

Thorman
11-11-2005, 02:01 PM
RuPaul

BAM

bantonelli
11-11-2005, 02:10 PM
RuPaul

BAM

Thoman sure has a "thing" for RuPaul.....are you also into Lou Reed.... Posters all over your bedroom and ceiling....RIGHT?

"He was a She...she said hey babe, take a walk on the wild side"

franksters
11-11-2005, 02:30 PM
Don't waste your time with such a idiot, he's so brainless that he doesn't even know that he's at the wrong web site.

bantonelli
11-11-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by franksters
Don't waste your time with such a idiot, he's so brainless that he doesn't even know that he's at the wrong web site.

Yes, Franksters...you're absolutely right. If Diamond Dave peeked at this website and saw Thorman's picture of himself with his swastika....Dave would laugh at him and tell him to get the *ell off this website...and go join a militia group in Wyoming and Stay at your Dog Compound!

Thorman
11-12-2005, 06:28 PM
Paul de Ru

BAM

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 06:44 PM
I like chicks with dicks

BAM

Shut up 'tard. For fuck sake, it wasn't funny the first time asswipe, the 13th time, even less so...

sonic
11-12-2005, 07:10 PM
DLRis one of the most over rated singers this world has ever had he is one old fart now he cant sing for toffee isnt it about time you guys acted your age you pack of pussies

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by sonic
DLRis one of the most over rated singers this world has ever had he is one old fart now he cant sing for toffee isnt it about time you guys acted your age you pack of pussies

Isn't about time you learned how to puncuate you fucking 'tard?

sonic
11-12-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Isn't about time you learned how to puncuate you fucking 'tard? yeah you retard and give my id away you are one stupid old fuck and i will say it again OLD FUCK BHAHAHHAHA

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 08:31 PM
yeah you retard and give my id away you are one stupid old fuck and i will say it again OLD FUCK BHAHAHHAHA

What? How old are you? I think your father should have pulled out and shot you all over the wall. Then his sperm would have amounted to something.:)

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Back on topic...

I heard DAVE on Howard STERN around about 1997ish. I missed the beginning, but he was talking about an ex-girlfriend that eventually ended up with DENNIS RODMAN. Neither he or Stern mentioned her name in the portion I heard as they quickly moved on to another topic, but CARMEN ELECTRA was the obvious candidate...

So, did DAVE bang CARMEN in the early or mid-90s, losing her to DENNIS RODMAN? Or was he talking about someone else?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/CARMEN04.jpg

bad guy
11-13-2005, 03:37 PM
ahahhahhaaaaaaaahahhahahahhahahhahahaahahahaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thorman
11-14-2005, 02:03 AM
RuPaul

BAM

RuzDNailz
11-14-2005, 02:06 AM
Pual de Ru

BAM

Jeez, you are like a broken record! Finishing the second grade must have been a huge accomplishment, wasn't it?

Millermoos
11-14-2005, 01:07 PM
To Sonic, not another lost Sammy Hagar fan. You are in the wrong site honey!!!!!
Millermoos

bantonelli
11-14-2005, 01:26 PM

THEN...WHY do you spend so much time here? Did ya get lost trying to find your way back down to Cabo or is that Wabo tequila so cheap that you're hangover is still in full effect....cuz you're not making sense.

It's okay, no one spends time with a guy they don't absolutely LOVE......DAVE IS OBVIOUSLY YO' MAN.....

DLRRulz
11-15-2005, 02:18 AM
Dave dated Caron Bernstein in the early 90's - she was (is?) a Ford model. She was in one of the Red Shoe Diaries episodes. I don't know about Rolling Stone but I do know she had unkind words to say about him. He mentioned it during his YFLM tour and said that it upset him until he remembered the definition of "model" - a small imitation of the real thing. :)

Thorman
12-31-2005, 03:35 PM
RuPaul

BAM

ritetoolforjob
12-31-2005, 05:07 PM
had to be fabio....

Unchainme
12-31-2005, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
fabio....Is the one I want to fuck me in the ass, I love his sexy hair and face. I hope I can my Copy of That Soap Book he posed fo Autographed and then I can whack off of it.