PDA

View Full Version : Dlr In Los Angeles!

spmusicplyr
11-01-2005, 09:54 PM
97.1 klsx in LA said dave is gonna be on friday and saturday from midnight to 3am....

better than nothing!

diamondsgirl
11-01-2005, 10:20 PM
will these be recorded?

twonabomber
11-01-2005, 10:21 PM
it sure ain't gonna be live.

franksters
11-01-2005, 10:53 PM
why not???

diamondsgirl
11-01-2005, 10:57 PM
that would mean Dave doing 7 shows a week and flying coast to coast and back every weekend

fret_buzz_blues
11-01-2005, 11:04 PM
How to extend my time awake??? If only there was a single tape in which I can record for three hours...

spmusicplyr
11-02-2005, 02:03 AM
no they'll be dlayed brodcasts..

Satan
11-02-2005, 03:34 AM
So why is Infinity running that no talent piece of shit Carolla on the West Coast instead of Dave?

ThrillsNSpills
11-02-2005, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by fret_buzz_blues
How to extend my time awake??? If only there was a single tape in which I can record for three hours...

There is.
It's called a VHS tape.
Get an adapter at Radio Shack, run your radio into the VHS and set the timer. boom done

Didn't think of that didja Sasquatch?

:cool:

That's whatcha pay me for.

twonabomber
11-02-2005, 07:00 AM
or hook your receiver to the computer and use Total Recorder.

Polk High
11-02-2005, 07:55 AM
why do we get the damn junkies in Baltimore AND DC?

Polk High
11-02-2005, 07:56 AM
How do we get Roth in places where he isn't broadcasted, there has to be a way????

Hardrock69
11-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Look for radio stations on the Infinity Network that webcast.

jhale667
11-02-2005, 11:52 AM
KLSX will probably stream it on their website too. It WAS www.fmtalki.com , but that may have changed now that they're "Free FM".....

bantonelli
11-02-2005, 05:16 PM
WOOOOOO HOOOOOO! Hallelujah!!!!!! There is a GOD.......and the Lord said...Strike that poor Radio Station DOWWWWWWWWWNNNNN!!!

GREAT NEWS! Hey, us here in LA will take Dave anyway we can get him.....!

I wonder if this had to do with any of the email complaints sent into Infinity Broadcasting.....after all, Do ya think Adam Carolla will be broadcast on FRI & SAT nights in NYC ?????

I guess I have a DATE w/DAVE on FRI & SAT NIGHTS....my curfew will have me home no later than 11:00PM !!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

bantonelli
11-02-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Satan
So why is Infinity running that no talent piece of shit Carolla on the West Coast instead of Dave?

I agree. Mr. Snorefest himself will unfortunately be my drive to work each day, but come FRIDAY NIGHTS....I'll make sure to be home and tuned in at MIDNIGHT for our version of the WOLFMAN DAVE !!!!

I'm going to write an email to Infinity to let them know that we are glad this is happening......like I said before, a friend who I work with just came from working at Infinity and said they base their ratings and contracts for DJs on feedback from us....the listening audience.

Address your comments to KEVIN WEATHERLY at INFINITY Broadcasting.....tell him you think Dave ROCKS!

The more positive feedback from us, the more broadcasting of DAVE.

twonabomber
11-02-2005, 05:43 PM
wonder if they're just gonna run highlights of the week's shows. Dave's on 6-10, so 20 hours a week gets edited down to six for LA. that's gonna leave a lotta shit out.

spmusicplyr
11-02-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by bantonelli
WOOOOOO HOOOOOO! Hallelujah!!!!!! There is a GOD.......and the Lord said...Strike that poor Radio Station DOWWWWWWWWWNNNNN!!!

GREAT NEWS! Hey, us here in LA will take Dave anyway we can get him.....!

I wonder if this had to do with any of the email complaints sent into Infinity Broadcasting.....after all, Do ya think Adam Carolla will be broadcast on FRI & SAT nights in NYC ?????

I guess I have a DATE w/DAVE on FRI & SAT NIGHTS....my curfew will have me home no later than 11:00PM !!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a fuckin loon!

bantonelli
11-02-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by spmusicplyr
you are a fuckin loon!

You know it! The more noise made at Infinity might be what contributed to them airing DLR. Spoke to the girl that previously worked at Infinity today and she said it's true that the more correspondence Infinity receives from the listeners, they will respond to it.

Thanks for the compliment, John ;)

spmusicplyr
11-03-2005, 01:09 PM
hah

Keeyth
11-03-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Look for radio stations on the Infinity Network that webcast.

So do they have one that is currently webcasting Howardd Sterns show? Cuz I can't find one, and have been looking for some time.

Vinnie Velvet
11-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Well, we didn't get 'DAVE TV' but at least there's 'DAVE RADIO'!

:D

twonabomber
11-03-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
So do they have one that is currently webcasting Howardd Sterns show?

nope...

Keeyth
11-03-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
nope...

Damn! Well then what makes anyone think they will once Dave is on, then???

twonabomber
11-03-2005, 02:43 PM
i don't think they will.

twonabomber
11-03-2005, 08:44 PM
OK, i changed my mind :D

from FMQB:

The media blitz for Infinity Broadcasting's post-Howard Stern strategy continued in a Webcast posted yesterday on the company's Web site. The nearly 21-minute feature can be checked out here and features Chairman/CEO Joel Hollander and President of Programming Rob Barnett discussing Infinity's radio future.

Perhaps the biggest news out of the Webcast was that David Lee Roth, Adam Carolla and Rover would have their programs streamed online, something that was never done with Stern. Another item on Infinity's agenda that the company never did with Stern is marketing via outdoor, television and direct mail. "We're going to be spending a lot of money marketing, branding and promoting these shows," said Hollander.

Fabulous Shadow
11-03-2005, 10:37 PM
97.1 klsx in LA said dave is gonna be on friday and saturday from midnight to 3am....

better than nothing!

KLSX? Is that am or fm?

spmusicplyr
11-03-2005, 11:23 PM
97.1fm www.fmtalki.com they do streaming web.

now i hope this all works out the 12-3 guys on now said that they were gonna be replaced with DLR so i hope they fuckin do it!

Keeyth
11-04-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by twonabomber
OK, i changed my mind :D

from FMQB:

The media blitz for Infinity Broadcasting's post-Howard Stern strategy continued in a Webcast posted yesterday on the company's Web site. The nearly 21-minute feature can be checked out here and features Chairman/CEO Joel Hollander and President of Programming Rob Barnett discussing Infinity's radio future.

Perhaps the biggest news out of the Webcast was that David Lee Roth, Adam Carolla and Rover would have their programs streamed online, something that was never done with Stern. Another item on Infinity's agenda that the company never did with Stern is marketing via outdoor, television and direct mail. "We're going to be spending a lot of money marketing, branding and promoting these shows," said Hollander.

KILLER NEWS!! Thanks! :D

Keeyth
11-04-2005, 11:37 AM
97.1fm www.fmtalki.com they do streaming web.

now i hope this all works out the 12-3 guys on now said that they were gonna be replaced with DLR so i hope they fuckin do it!

Doesn't look like it. The website says Carolla is coming in January.