what will you say to dave,what willy say to you?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captain hairdo
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Nov 2005

what will you say to dave,what willy say to you?

hey comrades !
    clearly we all love and/or hate dave,ain't that right?
    speaking for myself,i think we're all geniuses,and dave speaks for us all....at least he used to.... butuh.....what has he done lately?
    admittedly,i've been sorta lost in obscurity,glad to find this place,so full of wisdom and all that,huhuh,thank dave if you get the chance,i remember a few dreams,where i jammed with some of my favorites,dave was one of them,i was a teenager at the time,i dreamed he visited me there at mom'n'dad's,i brought out a joint,and he wasn't pleased,he scoffed,'what's this,dude?'
    eddie,seems to me,was more friendly,but john and yoko rule,if you ask me! (don't ask,dude!)
    i would never ask dave anything ,because i already know what he'll say....i know he'll never read this,or if he does,huhuhh,he'll never admit it,so can we be honest,i doubt it!
    but please,don't get me wrong,without being gay,i'd have to say dave's one of the greatest,along with steve winwood and ,yes,sorry,george michael,that's right,you'd be surprised to know all those two have in common,ooh! don't get me wrong,y'know,if dave advocated being anything besides straight,my god,what a wacky world this would be,not that there's anything wrong with that,and i'm straight,see? i just don't care,except how people can be so mean...
    does anyone know what i mean?
    i wonder if anyone ever knows what dave means...
    i'd like to believe he means well,but i can't believe he really cares until,i,uh,get to know all of you better,i suppose?
    so please forgive me,this is all new to me,see?
    christ,i'm 40,how old is dave now? i need to have more fun,starting now! let's go! thanks for being there,and understanding,where possible,if possible,ooh!
    ooh!
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

So uuuh , what's your point !
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Who is willy?

Comment

• PHOENIX
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Captain Weirdo has got to be one of the stupidist aliases of the year.

Comment

• Soul Reaper
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by PHOENIX
          Captain Weirdo has got to be one of the stupidist aliases of the year.
          out of....about a thousand?!
          ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• Dirty Duck
            Sniper
            • Aug 2005

It never ends.....

Comment

• bantonelli
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Captain "Spray On"..... what do you mean by what Dave means? We get him.....the question is...do you?
              "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                Who is willy?
                Free Willy.
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

Re: what will you say to dave,what willy say to you?

Originally posted by captain hairdo
                  ...........admittedly,i've been sorta lost in obscurity......

Stay "obscure".................

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Re: what will you say to dave,what willy say to you?

Originally posted by captain hairdo
                    hey comrades !
                    clearly we all love and/or hate dave,ain't that right?
                    speaking for myself,i think we're all geniuses,and dave speaks for us all....at least he used to.... butuh.....what has he done lately?
                    admittedly,i've been sorta lost in obscurity,glad to find this place,so full of wisdom and all that,huhuh,thank dave if you get the chance,i remember a few dreams,where i jammed with some of my favorites,dave was one of them,i was a teenager at the time,i dreamed he visited me there at mom'n'dad's,i brought out a joint,and he wasn't pleased,he scoffed,'what's this,dude?'
                    eddie,seems to me,was more friendly,but john and yoko rule,if you ask me! (don't ask,dude!)
                    i would never ask dave anything ,because i already know what he'll say....i know he'll never read this,or if he does,huhuhh,he'll never admit it,so can we be honest,i doubt it!
                    but please,don't get me wrong,without being gay,i'd have to say dave's one of the greatest,along with steve winwood and ,yes,sorry,george michael,that's right,you'd be surprised to know all those two have in common,ooh! don't get me wrong,y'know,if dave advocated being anything besides straight,my god,what a wacky world this would be,not that there's anything wrong with that,and i'm straight,see? i just don't care,except how people can be so mean...
                    does anyone know what i mean?
                    i wonder if anyone ever knows what dave means...
                    i'd like to believe he means well,but i can't believe he really cares until,i,uh,get to know all of you better,i suppose?
                    so please forgive me,this is all new to me,see?
                    christ,i'm 40,how old is dave now? i need to have more fun,starting now! let's go! thanks for being there,and understanding,where possible,if possible,ooh!
                    Sarcasm will get you knowhere Copernicus....people have tried it in the past, to know avail.

As a matter of fact, it's been so long since the last usage, this appears Oppenheimerian! No kidding dude, give yourself a pat on the back....go to sleep tonight cuntfident in the fact you placed motherfuckers squarely in the corner. I made my dunce cap out of tinfoil in your honor.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Yeah, yeah...

Blah, blah, blah...

You're still a Fag, Joey.
                      23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

Working...