PDA

View Full Version : roth on hbo

tjvhou812
03-28-2004, 11:45 PM
did any1 see dave playin cards w/tony... that was some kewl shit, just upset that he didnt have more lines.... but it was good to see him

Tony Soprano
03-28-2004, 11:46 PM
The best TV moment of 2004!;)

General Hina
03-28-2004, 11:50 PM
Dave on the Sopranos! That's cool but I liked him better when he was promoting his Las Vegas fiasco on Jay Leno. WOW was he an idiot. No wonder he got busted for buying a $5.00 bag of pot. Roth hasn't been a viable force in the music industry for 20 years and you no what he never will be again.

Those are the facts now drop and give me 5150,

Over and Out,
General Hina

moose
03-28-2004, 11:52 PM
Yup, me n' da whole family(including the ankle biters) watched the Toast Master playing cards next to T. Was good to see him, it's been a while hopefully he's gonna say something soon to cheer us up after that shit that hit the airwaves on March 26th.
Word is he's on The Sopranos 2 more x. Goes to show that he still got some pull, considering when the likes of Bon Jelly couldn't get a gig on The Sopranos.

Fuck Van Hagar:elvis: :fu: :donkey:

tjvhou812
03-28-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by General Hina
Dave on the Sopranos! That's cool but I liked him better when he was promoting his Las Vegas fiasco on Jay Leno. WOW was he an idiot. No wonder he got busted for buying a $5.00 bag of pot. Roth hasn't been a viable force in the music industry for 20 years and you no what he never will be again.

Those are the facts now drop and give me 5150,

Over and Out,
General Hina

for 1 dumbass dlr is one of the biggest icons in rock history period

tjvhou812
03-28-2004, 11:53 PM
so eat that and smile

General Hina
03-29-2004, 12:00 AM
If by icon you mean JOKE then you are 100% correct. DLR might as well try his hand at acting because he can't sing anymore.

OU812!!

Over and Out,
General Hina

tjvhou812
03-29-2004, 12:04 AM
the only joke on here is you gay boy

General Hina
03-29-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
the only joke on here is you gay boy

I love that the only comeback you DLRarmy nerds have is "You're Gay" It makes it so easy to put you in your place. Your comebacks are as original as Dave's stage patter and like you he says the same 5 lines at every show because he has no personality. And speaking of gay haven't you ever seen Dave's assless pants? He was begging someone to give it to him good.

Over & Out,
General Hina

Calderone
03-29-2004, 12:22 AM
pfffffff
you general hina
get back to the links

tjvhou812
03-29-2004, 12:22 AM
well if you dont like dave gayboy why are you here

General Hina
03-29-2004, 12:32 AM
well if you dont like dave gayboy why are you here

Because I love to watch you pathetic dorks slobber all over your has been rock'n'roll idol who has fallen so far from grace that even Poison won't play a show with him. And speaking of playing shows...where is DLR? He NEVER plays Los Angeles because he is absolutely afraid to face a hometown crowd. Sure he played it on the Sam and Dave tour because there was no way Sammy would not play a city he's played every year for the last 5 years. You guys can bitch all you want but Dave hates the fans that's why he doesn't even try anymore.

Over & Out,
General Hina

tjvhou812
03-29-2004, 12:34 AM
get off the drugs

General Hina
03-29-2004, 12:49 AM
get off the drugs

That's the best you can do? You are the biggest illiterate pussy on these boards.

Over & Out,
General Hina

HippieLettuce
03-29-2004, 01:15 AM
Because I love to watch you pathetic dorks slobber all over your has been rock'n'roll idol who has fallen so far from grace that even Poison won't play a show with him. And speaking of playing shows...where is DLR? He NEVER plays Los Angeles because he is absolutely afraid to face a hometown crowd. Sure he played it on the Sam and Dave tour because there was no way Sammy would not play a city he's played every year for the last 5 years. You guys can bitch all you want but Dave hates the fans that's why he doesn't even try anymore.

Over & Out,
General Hina

Saw him last summer at a full Universal Amphitheatre in the middle of L.A.. Great show.

pete
03-29-2004, 01:19 AM
That's the best you can do? You are the biggest illiterate pussy on these boards.

Over & Out,
General Hina
General Hina

His Mouth blows tools in a starry night
and his greasy hide - is open wide
His rimming men and boys alike
I know, He's fucking gay
but I doubt he's a man
He likes it unlubricated
He likes dick 2 at a time

Hina
says burst yer shit inside of me
hina
he know's he's a fucking queen
hina
he'd blow david lee
and swallow everything

Come back
Is what his mama say
Come back
Cause daddy wants to play

Ally_Kat
03-29-2004, 01:23 AM
Roth hasn't been a viable force in the music industry for 20 years and you no what he never will be again.

and Sammy is because...?

MAX
03-29-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by pete
General Hina

His Mouth blows tools in a starry night
and his greasy hide - is open wide
His rimming men and boys alike
I know, He's fucking gay
but I doubt he's a man
He likes it unlubricated
He likes dick 2 at a time

Hina
says burst yer shit inside of me
hina
he know's he's a fucking queen
hina
he'd blow david lee
and swallow everything

Come back
Is what his mama say
Come back
Cause daddy wants to play

Dude!!!! That is fucking stellar!!!! :lol: :D

pete
03-29-2004, 01:39 AM
I love that the only comeback you DLRarmy nerds have is "You're Gay" It makes it so easy to put you in your place. Your comebacks are as original as Dave's stage patter and like you he says the same 5 lines at every show because he has no personality. And speaking of gay haven't you ever seen Dave's assless pants? He was begging someone to give it to him good.

Over & Out,
General Hina

oh, and you're gay. And by that i mean homosexual, to use the parlance of your time.

Say hi to to your parents, John & Bob.

You fucking speck in Liberace's underwear.

and stop staring at dave's ass you repressed fruitcup.

all the military titles and male names in the world is not hiding your dirtly little family secret HINA.

we know yer gay. no man would be so concerned with literacy honeybunch.

Starwood
03-29-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by HippieLettuce
Saw him last summer at a full Universal Amphitheatre in the middle of L.A.. Great show.

Coulda sworn he did the Sunset Strip on New Years Eve, too.
Private Hina, your shit might work on the Linx/Sammy boards - but we're not buyin what you're selling over here.

tjvhou812
03-29-2004, 09:35 AM
dave is greatness period

FORD
03-29-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by pete

Say hi to to your parents, John & Bob.

Shouldn't that be "Neil & Bob"? ;)