PDA

View Full Version : DLR with VH 20 years ago.

General Hina
03-28-2004, 11:55 PM
That's the last time Dave was viable in the music industry. In 2004 he's just a pathetic shell of his former self. The only good music he's made was with VH and the proof of that is he's so ashamed of his solo music he doesn't even play it in concert. I saw the Sam and Dave tour and you no what...the Atomic Punks rock more than Dave. That's the facts soldiers.

Now get out of my fox hole.

Over and Out,
General Hina

tjvhou812
03-29-2004, 12:01 AM
being a sammy fan and dave fan i just got to say that you are 1 dumbass bitch.... how can you say dave's music sucks... if you dont like dave then you shouldnt be here gayboy

Tony Soprano
03-29-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by General Hina
That's the last time Dave was viable in the music industry. In 2004 he's just a pathetic shell of his former self. The only good music he's made was with VH and the proof of that is he's so ashamed of his solo music he doesn't even play it in concert. I saw the Sam and Dave tour and you no what...the Atomic Punks rock more than Dave. That's the facts soldiers.

Now get out of my fox hole.

Over and Out,
General Hina

You have the wrong message board butt-brained sausage jockey!
It's your butt buds over at the vh links who actually care what you have to say.

Starwood
03-29-2004, 02:04 AM
People pleeeeze.
General Tina is just looking to get over and you're taking the bait.

DavidLeeNatra
03-29-2004, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Starwood
People pleeeeze.

yep...and as we all know...it's always the general toastmaster who will have the last laugh...because he's playing with the laughing last band...and general hina is not even a laugh worth...

time will tell...just relax and wait...we'll have a whole lot of fun out of this "reunion"...

Igosplut
03-29-2004, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Starwood
People pleeeeze.

Thats general Hymen to you Starwood.....

Catfish
03-29-2004, 01:37 PM
I remember this little bitch. Shelve your bullshit title, Tina (LOL, Starwood). And Dave was certainly "viable" when he was selling out arenas 4 or 5 years after leaving VH, monkey dick.

General Hina
03-29-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
I remember this little bitch. Shelve your bullshit title, Tina (LOL, Starwood). And Dave was certainly "viable" when he was selling out arenas 4 or 5 years after leaving VH, monkey dick.

Please prove to me that in 1991 Dave sold out an arena. I saw him in Chicago, IL with Cinderella and Extreme at an outdoor venue (Tinley Park). The place was half empty and they were so desperate to get people in the seats that the day of the show the cost to get in was 410.00 a car load. So don't even try to sell this bullshit. Also, let's say for fun that DLR did sell out arenas in 1991. That was 13 years ago idiot. Way to prove my argument correct.

Drop and give me 5150.

Over & Out,
General Hina

tjvhou812
03-29-2004, 02:54 PM
Please prove to me that in 1991 Dave sold out an arena. I saw him in Chicago, IL with Cinderella and Extreme at an outdoor venue (Tinley Park). The place was half empty and they were so desperate to get people in the seats that the day of the show the cost to get in was 410.00 a car load. So don't even try to sell this bullshit. Also, let's say for fun that DLR did sell out arenas in 1991. That was 13 years ago idiot. Way to prove my argument correct.

Drop and give me 5150.

Over & Out,
General Hina

get off daves dick bitch

Catfish
03-29-2004, 03:18 PM

Drop and give me 5150.

Over & Out,
General Hina

First off, why don't you drop and give me some arithmetic? Figure it out, Valentina: Dave left in 1984-85, and four or five years later--which would be, hold on, I need to use my fingers--yeah, 1988 or 1989, he was filling arenas on the Skyscraper tour.

Arenas for two tours and three Platinum albums. And why'd you go to that show just to see Extreme, anyway?

Penis.

General Hina
03-29-2004, 04:07 PM
Arenas for two tours and three Platinum albums.
Penis.

And after that not one fucking thing. Case closed soldier.

General Hina

General Hina
03-29-2004, 04:10 PM
And why'd you go to that show just to see Extreme, anyway?

Penis.

Why not? That's who your boy Dave picked to open his show.

Over and Out,
General Hina

Catfish
03-29-2004, 04:25 PM
And after that not one fucking thing. Case closed soldier.

General Hina

I know, I know...your homey Hagar was packing 'em into the arenas behind his Platinum records after HE left VH...