Clear All
  • Soul Reaper
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2005

Get Rich or Die Tryin'....

oh god no....

ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

"A tale of an inner city drug dealer who turns away from crime to pursue his passion, rap music"

sounds great!!!
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Coyote
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

I think he should've named it "Die tryin' to get rich", or something completely different.

And I quote...

"Well now everyone knows that the primarily male 50 cent fanbase are just closet cases that couldn't wait to get out and gaze lovingly upon their dead-eyed gangsta douchbag. The shower scene was just for them, I'm guessing.

Problem is, there just aren't enough of these fans to outweigh the monumental and historically significant crapfest that is this movie.

I got to admit, though, the part where fiddy gets fired from The Gap was kind of tense and dramatic. Jim Sheridan ratcheted up the tension.

This one's for the Suburban Gansta's only! You know, the ones that actually buy his music. Blaagh."
      Last edited by Coyote; 11-22-2005, 09:03 AM.
      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

25 CENT and his gay Unit suck ass!

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

"A tale of an inner city drug dealer who turns away from crime to pursue his passion, rap music"

SOUNDS LIKE A ******! Not an African American, but a ******!

Comment

Working...