• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DAVETHEGREAT
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Mar 2004

Former VHLINKER wants to repent for his sins

VHLINKER wants to repent for his sins
    guys i just cant fucking take that site anymore.
    i like both bands, but sammy is not dave!
    sorry brett i tried, i really fucking tried
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Welcome Back !
    Its one thing speculating about Van Hagar, but its a filthy shock to the system when it becomes a reality. You are one of the lucky ones, you have seen the light !!
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Re: Former VHLINKER wants to repent for his sins

Originally posted by DAVETHEGREAT
      There's no "DAVETHEGREAT" that I know over there? I sent you a PM but what is with using an alias? :confused:
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

maybe he became DAVETHEGREAT after being SAMTHEMAN over there...welcome on the right side...
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• tjvhou812
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

and there is nothin wrong w/liking both bands... thats just being a van halen fan
          Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

No need to repent. Just jump onto the burning pile of Linkers we have over in the corner. That'll take care of those sins of yours.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• VH LINKS ROCKS

Hey, maybe you can talk sarge into opening up a forum for burning the links, put VH LINKS SUCKS at the helm. Of course then you wouldn't have anything to talk about in this forum now would you? For a little perspective try doing a search for vhlinks on this site, I'll go ahead, I'll wait....

Well shit, there is a shitload of them relating to vhlinks and all the wrath and carnage they bring to the VH community. Those fucking rat bastards, how dare they! How dare they run a site that you don't like here.

Take a close look at yourselves here, so Dave isn't back in VH, so fucking what, just take it out on the links.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Sammy's back in. We got it. Pretty childish to be here at a Roth site and lurk and leap at every chance to bash Dave in every thread possible. It happened for you, woo hoo. Happy your life has meaning.

Shows no class.

Regardless, DAVETHEGREAT, welcome.
                Last edited by ALinChainz; 03-29-2004, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Thy sins are forgiven, My son. Now go, and listen to cheese ballads no more!

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

There might be as many posts at the links slaming the posters here, and at DDLR but with the policy of closing threads your not going to see it.....
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

I dont think alot of us are angry that Dave ISN'T back in the band. It's the angry from having Sam back in. Dave is Van Halen. That's the whole point to establishing this shrine for him. Cause he is the be all, that ends all when it comes to good rock n roll. If VH want to make the mistake of dragging that fat cock smoker Spermmy around with them, that's their problem. Not ours. And certainly not Daves. We will continue to support and pay tribute to the greatest frontman this biz has ever seen. If VH is with him or not. It doesn't matter.
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Catfish

I don't know, man. This is going to take some time.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                          Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                          I dont think alot of us are angry that Dave ISN'T back in the band. It's the angry from having Sam back in. Dave is Van Halen. That's the whole point to establishing this shrine for him. Cause he is the be all, that ends all when it comes to good rock n roll. If VH want to make the mistake of dragging that fat cock smoker Spermmy around with them, that's their problem. Not ours. And certainly not Daves. We will continue to support and pay tribute to the greatest frontman this biz has ever seen. If VH is with him or not. It doesn't matter.
                          ok lets get this straight...DAVE ISNT VAN HALEN....VAN HALEN DONT NEED DAVE TO SELLOUT AREANAS... BUT DAVE NEEDS VAN HALEN TO SELL THEM OUT
                          Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Catfish

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                            ok lets get this straight...VAN HALEN DONT NEED DAVE TO SELLOUT... BUT VAN HALEN NEEDS DAVE TO SELL OUT ARENAS
                            I totally agree, dude. Great post!

Comment

• Hollywood Jesus
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                              ok lets get this straight...DAVE ISNT VAN HALEN....VAN HALEN DONT NEED DAVE TO SELLOUT AREANAS... BUT DAVE NEEDS VAN HALEN TO SELL THEM OUT
                              Makes sense. The group using the name Van Halen has 3/4 of the greates rock band ever assembled.

Now we find out that band isn't even gonna play their best rock songs on this tour.

Huh. Van Halen isn't even Van Halen.
                              "Float like a butterfly. Sting like a B-52." - DLR=VH=
                              "Rejoice in the wife of your youth. May her breasts satisfy you always." Proverbs 5:18-19.

Comment

Working...