PDA

View Full Version : Ed Says: Let's Lower The Execution Age To 6

Matt White
11-07-2005, 06:33 PM
I'M MADDER than a French executioner with a dull guillotine at how namby-pamby liberals are trying to make it illegal to execute anyone under 18!

In case you haven't heard, that wuss Jimmy Carter and a bunch of his bleeding-heart-liberal buddies have been begging the Supreme Court to ban the death penalty for killers who committed their crimes before the age of 18. As the Gipper used to say,

"There he goes again!" That meddling goody twoshoes keeps sticking his fool nose where it doesn't belong.

This is no time to be coddling murderers, folks. If anything, we ought to LOWER the execution age right down to 6 or 7. That way we can snuff out these killer brats in the cradle -- before they grow up to be big-time serial killers like Ted Bundy and Aileen Wuornos.

The pompous do-gooders filed a brief with the court babbling that by continuing to execute minors, "The United States is not just leaving itself open to charges of hypocrisy, but is also endangering the rights of many around the world."

Besides Carter, the document was signed by former Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev -- who I guess is supposed to be some kind of expert on human rights on account of running the Evil Empire for so long.

I reckon peanuts-for-brains Carter and his wimpy pals think a little "time out" is all that's needed for a boy who chops his parents to bits with an ax. Or maybe we should all just feel sorry for Junior and let him off the hook because he's an orphan now.

Think about it, friends. Even if you give some 10-year-old whippersnapper who strangles his baby sister 25 years in the slammer, when he gets out he'll be just 35 -- in the prime of his life, rested and ready to kill again.

These sanctimonious jerks who are so dead-set against executing juvenile delinquents love to point out that America is about the only country in the world that does it.

They say the only four others are "barbaric" countries -- Congo, China, Pakistan and Iran.

Well, buckaroos, the fact is we could learn a whole lot from studying the criminal justice system of places like Iran. I'll tell you this much: There aren't too many three-times-convicted pickpockets -- since the penalty for thieving is getting your gol-durned hand chopped off.

Now, we don't have to be mean to these young killers. While they're on death row, they ought to be allowed to watch all the cartoons they want instead of listening to some guy monkey around with a harmonica.

Heck, we can even have the guards dress as clowns or as Barney to put a smile on the kids' faces. And for their last meal, the young'uns can have all the ice cream, M&Ms and cotton candy they want.

But they'll still have to sit their scrawny behinds in Ol' Sparky and take their medicine -- even if they need one, two or three phone books under them to do it.

--Ed Anger

Matt White
11-08-2005, 12:35 PM
GAS THE BRATS!!!

HA!