X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IWASTHERENYE04
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jan 2005

DLR 11/12 Orlando Review

This was a great show as expected. Started 30 min late but worth it. I was front row of course and the set list was the same as the New Years show except no Everybody wants some and Shoo bop. HE was talking to the chick next to me the whole show calling her a slut in true DLR fashion liek he fucked her before. There was also a guy with a caemra filming him and the crowd so i'm expecting this show might be on DVD soon. Overall great show and hopefully this won't be the last tour.
  • MERRYKISSMASS2U
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

OMFG dude I was there too! Sweet as shit. Remember when he was like "Did I fuck you?".
    I loved it when he said "His folks....are pissed!" during CWR. Here is my review of the concert http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...709#post762709

It's a shame i didnt see you there... I was wearing my rotharmy tshirt. great show! click my link there are some vids. I tried to bring in a camcorder, but they took it from me and let me get it after the show. i was in balcony reserve G.

Comment

• DavidLeeBroth
      Roadie
      • Jun 2005

Re: DLR 11/12 Orlando Review

Originally posted by IWASTHERENYE04
      HE was talking to the chick next to me the whole show calling her a slut in true DLR fashion liek he fucked her before.
      That must have been awesome

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

it was comical! but it did get a little old. DLR kept calling her mom "mom". He said, about 21 years ago i fucked someone in this town and your daughter looks like she's in her early 20's.

Comment

Working...