PDA

View Full Version : Chickenshit!

DrMaddVibe
11-13-2005, 06:38 PM
HOWARD THE DUCK: DEAN DODGES NBC APPEARANCE WITH REPUBLICAN
Sun Nov 13 2005 09:17:22 ET

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20051110/i/r2769576701.jpg?x=256&y=345&sig=PuWmh28MdzKDkMvTFtJCcw--
Dem Chair Dean Ducks Last Second Joint MEET THE PRESS Appearance With GOP Chair Mehlman

The DRUDGE REPORT has learned from exclusive sources that Democrat Party Chair Howard Dean turned down Republican Party Chair Ken Mehlman’s last minute offer to appear together on NBC’s MEET THE PRESS this morning.

Moments before taping was to begin with host Tim Russert, Mehlman asked Dean outside the NBC studio’s green room: “There’s still time for us to go on together Governor.” Dean declined with a shrug of his shoulders and an uncomfortable cackle and then proceeded to walk away into the green room.

DRUDGE has learned MEET THE PRESS producers have been working to get a head to head Dean/Mehlman appearance on the program since Dean was named chair back in February. Dean and his handlers have repeatedly turned down the request. The former Vermont governor only agreed to do this week’s program if they appeared in back-to-back interviews.

Mehlman brought up Dean’s unwillingness to appear alongside him during the show: “I was hoping that Chairman Dean would be on sitting next to me this morning. Maybe we can do that on a future program. Look, he's somebody I've enjoyed getting to know. We meet in a lot of green rooms….”

Tim Russert: “We invited him -- do you have a question for him?”

Former Dem Party Chair Terry McAuliffe participated in regular head-to-head appearances with his Republican counterparts during his tenure from ‘01 to ‘05. McAuliffe went head-to-head with Republican chairmen at least five times on MEET THE PRESS alone, going up against past GOP chairs Ed Gillespie (twice), Marc Racicot (twice) and Jim Gilmore (once).

This weekend on ABC’s THIS WEEK the Democrat heads of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC), Sen. Chuck Schumer, and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), Rep. Rahm Emanuel, both appeared head-to-head with their Republican committee counterparts Sen. Elizabeth Dole and Rep. Tom Reynolds.

What does the "mighty" Dean have to fear?

I'll tell you.

He's one temper tantrum away from a straight jacket and a rubber room! To think that there are those (Ha...even HERE!) that would trust him with the launch codes!

BigBadBrian
11-13-2005, 06:51 PM
Dr. Dumbass Dean the Psychopath simply wouldn't have been able to keep it together with good debate against a Republican.

Deanie the Meanie chickens out.

:D :D :D

ODShowtime
11-13-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Deanie the Meanie chickens out.

that was pretty gay

LoungeMachine
11-13-2005, 09:08 PM
Drudge and Mehlman

2 shitstain fudgepacking morons.

Should have sent Jimmy/Jeff Gannon/Guckert too !!

Why are so many Neo Con Shitbags closet polesmokers?

Warham
11-13-2005, 09:37 PM
Stop making excuses for Dean.

Pussy.

DrMaddVibe
11-13-2005, 10:28 PM
http://www.msu.edu/~santosdo/dean-freaks.wav

Hardrock69
11-13-2005, 10:34 PM
I laugh whenever Deano-Beano's name comes up.

Why?

The Screamo.

:D

DrMaddVibe
11-13-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I laugh whenever Deano-Beano's name comes up.

Why?

The Screamo.

:D

FOOKIN' KLAZZIK!

Satan
11-13-2005, 10:40 PM
Russert is a PNAC whore. Would YOU walk into a 2 on 1 fight if you knew it was a fucking setup?

Dean doesn't play by the whore media's rules. They seek him out for interviews, and he usually will do them. But not FAUX News. And not a RussWhore/Mehlman three way.

DrMaddVibe
11-13-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Satan
Russert is a PNAC whore. Would YOU walk into a 2 on 1 fight if you knew it was a fucking setup?

Dean doesn't play by the whore media's rules. They seek him out for interviews, and he usually will do them. But not FAUX News. And not a RussWhore/Mehlman three way.

Oh shut up ford.

LoungeMachine
11-13-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Stop making excuses for Dean.

Pussy.

My dear friend.

Where, oh where did I make anything resembling an excuse for Dean?

I simply made an observation about Kenny and Matt. Both obvious pillowbiters.

In fact, you would be hard pressed to find ANY POST of mine anywhere near backing Dean.

Pussy? Sure, I'll have some. Thank you.

;)

LoungeMachine
11-13-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Dr. Dumbass Dean the Psychopath simply wouldn't have been able to keep it together with good debate against a Republican.

Now that's just plain silly, B3 :rolleyes:

The Repukes are circling the drain, and even Santorum is running from the Regime.......

Kenny's a joke. So was Eddie. As is Scottie.

Funny, all of the "mouthpieces" KKKarl likes to hire are fags.

Guess we all know the oral interview process they went through.....

Ari knew when to get out.:cool:

Warham
11-13-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
My dear friend.

Where, oh where did I make anything resembling an excuse for Dean?

I simply made an observation about Kenny and Matt. Both obvious pillowbiters.

In fact, you would be hard pressed to find ANY POST of mine anywhere near backing Dean.

Pussy? Sure, I'll have some. Thank you.

;)

No, not you. Dr. Dean's a pussy.

Satan
11-13-2005, 11:00 PM

Pussies quit fighting. Howard Dean never has.

DrMaddVibe
11-13-2005, 11:02 PM
Dean OWNS you ford!

LoungeMachine
11-13-2005, 11:08 PM

Gotta go w/ Luci on this point.

:cool:

For all his faults, the guy's a fighter. He also is one of the few Dems with a fucking spine.

A Doctor, a Governor, and now a Nat'l Party Chair.........

[ gee, I guess I just posted w/ a pro-Dean slant]:D

Fuck Kenny and his goose-stepping rhetoric:cool:

LoungeMachine
11-13-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Dean OWNS you ford!

:rolleyes:

I guess that means you have BUSH tattooed on your ass :cool:

DrMaddVibe
11-13-2005, 11:11 PM
LOL!!!!!

Warham
11-13-2005, 11:15 PM
He was the Governor of Vermont. I think about ten or so people live up there. Let's not give the guy too much credit.

DrMaddVibe
11-13-2005, 11:24 PM
It's really 4 people...but I can see how you'd think that. The Ben & Jerry's effect took its toll!!!

Nickdfresh
11-13-2005, 11:48 PM

Oh fucking spare me, like this article wasn't totally spun like a top...

BigBadBrian
11-14-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
that was pretty gay

Gay?

Gay?

I guess you'd know "gay" when you see it, huh?

:spank:

Cathedral
11-14-2005, 10:42 AM

That's because he isn't because he turns down invitations to the ring.
Hard to quit something you have yet to start, don't ya think?

But by your own addmission, Dean couldn't hold his ground against Mehlman so yes, it would be dumb for him to appear in that debate.

But hey, I respect his need to play it safe. It gets tiring being asked to prove your allegations when you can't.

DrMaddVibe
11-14-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
But hey, I respect his need to play it safe. It gets tiring being asked to prove your allegations when you can't.

Personally, I like the deer caught in headlights look they show when they're forced to divulge the "lies"...Its like they never thought someone would challenge them.

Cathedral
11-14-2005, 11:03 AM
I just want some proof or people to shut up. It's been going on for years and for what?

Damned if i know, but if you can't put up, it's time to shut up.

FORD
11-14-2005, 11:15 AM
Anybody who can't see what's going on here is blinder than Stevie Wonder.

The Democratic Party just had their first election with Howard Dean as chairman, and the results were successful.

That automatically makes him a better party chair than Terry McUseless ever was. Probably because Dean actually wants to win. Unlike Terry and his DLC backers, whose entire purpose for existence is throwing elections (and issues) to the corporatists.

The neo con shitbags are pissed. And they have declared yet another "Jihad on Dean" week. The Democratic party is on the way back, and those fuckers are scared shitless :cool:

DrMaddVibe
11-14-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Anybody who can't see what's going on here is blinder than Stevie Wonder.

The Democratic Party just had their first election with Howard Dean as chairman, and the results were successful.

That automatically makes him a better party chair than Terry McUseless ever was. Probably because Dean actually wants to win. Unlike Terry and his DLC backers, whose entire purpose for existence is throwing elections (and issues) to the corporatists.

The neo con shitbags are pissed. And they have declared yet another "Jihad on Dean" week. The Democratic party is on the way back, and those fuckers are scared shitless :cool:

http://theory.music.indiana.edu/mit/u523/directorCD/Sounds/Laughing.wav

ELVIS
11-14-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

For all his faults, the guy's a fighter. He also is one of the few Dems with a fucking spine.

Bullshit, a fighter would have appeared on the show and stood his ground...

He's weak...

FORD
11-14-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Bullshit, a fighter would have appeared on the show and stood his ground...

He's weak...

If you had watched the show, you wouldn't say that.

It's as simple as this.....

Republican propagandists are going around saying that "Democrats have no plan and no agenda".

Ken Mehlman is the leader of those propagandists. But that's expected of him, as he's the chair of the RNC.

TimWhore Russert is supposed to be an objective journalist. But he isn't. He's a Chimp sucking whore employed by General Electric, one of the world's largest defense contractors, who are making billions from the PNAC war agenda. We ain't talking Walter fucking Cronkite here, kids.

Howard Dean will debate anyone at anytime on equal footing. He will NOT volunteer himself for a fucking ambush. Because it's Howard Dean's job to say that the Democratic Party DOES have a plan, an agenda, a 50 state strategy, and can and WILL do better than this sorry sack of shitheads that are in power at the moment.

DrMaddVibe
11-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by FORD
If you had watched the show, you wouldn't say that.

It's as simple as this.....

Republican propagandists are going around saying that "Democrats have no plan and no agenda".

Ken Mehlman is the leader of those propagandists. But that's expected of him, as he's the chair of the RNC.

TimWhore Russert is supposed to be an objective journalist. But he isn't. He's a Chimp sucking whore employed by General Electric, one of the world's largest defense contractors, who are making billions from the PNAC war agenda. We ain't talking Walter fucking Cronkite here, kids.

Howard Dean will debate anyone at anytime on equal footing. He will NOT volunteer himself for a fucking ambush. Because it's Howard Dean's job to say that the Democratic Party DOES have a plan, an agenda, a 50 state strategy, and can and WILL do better than this sorry sack of shitheads that are in power at the moment.

http://theory.music.indiana.edu/mit/u523/directorCD/Sounds/Laughing.wav

What I find really helpful is to click the link and then read what you type...it adds so much to the bullshit you espouse!