Fat Ass Sammy Must be needing some cash!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IMFUCKINPISSED
    Full On Cocktard
    • Mar 2004

Fat Ass Sammy Must be needing some cash!

I was driving home from work today , and the DJ on Rock 102.5
    started talking about sammy.... saying he has not talked to the VH brothers since the tour last year, and that if he got a call he would not be opposed to doing the whole VH tour thing again!
    What a fucking Asshole!!!!
    Thats right Spam Try running it in the ground even harder!
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Hagarita is the second biggest ass kisser in the Vh pen.
    Can you guess the biggest ?

First initial- T
    Second - B
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• IMFUCKINPISSED
      Full On Cocktard
      • Mar 2004

Twat Breath Mc Coy? Fuck Im Stalled on this One!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

That's the one...

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Sam'd leap at the chance to tour with Van Hagar again, and I sadly have little doubt we'll be more likely to see Sam Halen on the road yet again then see CVH rev it up one more time...but maybe that's just the way it should be. Fuck, Ed's had his head up his ass for so long, just doesn't make any sense anymore for him to do the right thing.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Dirty Duck
            Sniper
            • Aug 2005

Yeah,,,,the reason that cat would jump to the chance of getting back with VH because he knows he'll never pack em in solo. I dont care what sammy fans say about how good his cabo shows are...fuck that. Everyone on this planet knows that before sammy joined VH he was a booooring frontman and solo artist. Nobody has ever said to me: "Man I saw Sammy back in 76' and the show kicked ass. " Nobody ever talked about Sammy unless it was in reference to that lame ass CANT DRIVE 55 song . Whoppee fuckin doo! I always laugh when I see a NEW greatest hits from that guy...WHAT HITS!!!!????? Besided not being able to drive 55..what else has he done that was a HIT? Eagles fly? Christ....

Comment

Working...