• Douglas T.
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Where'd RAY go?

Word is that Ray has gone on to join the DeLeo brothers! !! !!!DT
  • m_dixon1984
    Foot Soldier
    • Aug 2004

Uh, oh. There's going to be some newbie bashing. Sorry, bud, it's old news and some of the oldtimers hate it when you don't search the forums for previous threads on a topic.

In fact Ray is well acquainted with the DLR Army and some of its members. He sent out a message himself announcing this development (sent to a member for posting here at the Army). Ray's good shit and let us know himself of Dave's summer tour schedule. He's going to be missed but I think he picked up a following for his new band Army Of Anyone.

Check out his site: http://www.rayluzier.com/news.shtml

And eventually the Army Of Anyone site: http://armyofanyone.com/

M
    http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Well put !
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Douglas T.
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Well go easy on me 'cuz I have been to busy to study old threads! In any case just to inform those that might be new or missed that thread! Yes RAY has been very outgoing with fans and will be missed! I just read somewhere on a post that someone was wondering what was with him. They was also wondering who the "new" bass player is!?! Todd jensen ... been around a while! I'm not very new here ... just new to these forums. I helped, a lil', dig the hole and fill it with goodies to create the foundation for this ARMY, tell him SARGE! Thought I'd jump on to share my stories! Oldtimers here probably know me! !! !!!DT
        Last edited by Douglas T.; 11-16-2005, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Douglas T.
          Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Sure enough there it is! A thread on RAY! Where was that when I was checkin' threads! Must not be to old news! !! !!!DT

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Douglas T.
            They was also wondering who the "new" bass player is!?! Todd jensen ... been around a while!
            yep, more than a year now.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Douglas T.
              Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by twonabomber
              yep, more than a year now.
              He's been BACK for more than a year! What I can't get of the tip of my tongue is the long haired bass player of recent history... got some great pics of him in 2003! Shame of me! I met TODD in 1999 when he was touring with DAVE. got a pick here he gave me! !! !!!DT

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

James Lomenzo.

i didn't see Dave in 99, and forgot Jensen was in the band previously.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Douglas T.
                  Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Here's JAMES in 2003! Mardi Gra in Orlando! !! !!!DT

Comment

Working...