PDA

View Full Version : guilty pleasures....

ritetoolforjob
11-17-2005, 11:11 AM
what song by dave would you consider to be your guilty listening pleasure? i'd have to say, after all jokes aside about the rediculous lyrical content and the tune being basically a vai wanking session with dave shouting over it, HOT DOG AND A SHAKE is it. p.s. if you haven't guessed, i'm back in circulation.

Douglas T.
11-17-2005, 11:29 AM
..... man that's like asking someone to eat just one Lay's potato chip ,,,, I tend to BUMP & GRIND a lot! !! !!!DT:D

m_dixon1984
11-17-2005, 11:33 AM
I feel no guilt while listening to DLR. Albums from the 80's often had filler songs. Not like today when it seems like every song is intended and expected to be a hit. Hot Dog And A Shake is fine filler, IMO.
M

ritetoolforjob
11-17-2005, 11:46 AM
hey, i never said it was filler. it's just a tune that me and my bros make fun of but when one of us puts it on we love it! we may even play it twice! some others would be the horn tunes like I'M EASY & TWO FOOLS A MINUTE. at least you could hear the humour and bravado.

Douglas T.
11-17-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
at least you could hear the humour and bravado.

Well baby I'm easy i'm easy i'm an easy man! -DLR!:D

m_dixon1984
11-17-2005, 12:19 PM
It's filler because, as far as I know, it wasn't released as a single (that was what I meant by filler). If you love listening to it why on earth would you feel guilty.
Sitting in the closet, wanking off, listening to Celine Dion...now that would be a guilty pleasure.
M

ritetoolforjob
11-17-2005, 12:32 PM
i don't feel guilty at all, it's just a figure of speech. of course if you were to initiate someone into the music of dlr i would make more obvious choices in the playlist. (guilty is enjoying the putzory of one samuel roy hagar's catalogue!) i don't know if putzory is an actual word but it seems to fit.

kathleenvh
11-17-2005, 12:44 PM
I like Jamie's Cryin - guilty cause its too freakin accurate

ritetoolforjob
11-17-2005, 01:11 PM
from old vh, i always enjoyed secrets, big bad bill, and could this be magic.

m_dixon1984
11-17-2005, 01:12 PM
All right then now that all the bullshit has been sorted out...my true guilty pleasure...I can't change the channel when I see a Kelly Clarkson video. I so don't want to like her because I hate the whole premise behind Idol but since she stopped doing the Karaoke stuff on Idol I actually find her music quite good (and of course she's quite a hottie). And even as I type this I find myself blushing a bit because of the guilt I feel.
M

ritetoolforjob
11-17-2005, 01:40 PM
sorry, i meant this thread to evolve around dave/vh. but, while we're off topic, i've always had a soft spot for michael bolton, i "celebrate his entire catalogue"....yeah whatever....OFFICE SPACE was a great movie though.

Jimmy Jingles
11-17-2005, 01:53 PM
what song by dave would you consider to be your guilty listening pleasure? i'd have to say, after all jokes aside about the rediculous lyrical content and the tune being basically a vai wanking session with dave shouting over it, HOT DOG AND A SHAKE is it. p.s. if you haven't guessed, i'm back in circulation.

Your guilty pleasure is the entire Spammy Gaydar collection and a diseased cock in your ass.

People that start an entire thread proclaiming "I'M LEAVING!" and then return days later are nothing but nutless attention whores.

Take your own advice and get the fuck outta here.

Fag.

m_dixon1984
11-17-2005, 02:05 PM
Of course you did, my fault. Just got me thinking of other guilty pleasures and since I'm online at the office I forgot the main thread topic.

I guess as far as VH goes, my only guilty pleasure is that there a few VanHagar songs I don't hate, a couple from OU812 and a coulpe from F.U.C.K. I rarely listen to them however because I don't make compilation CDs and the rest of the songs make my skin crawl.

Again, with Dave, I can't think of a single song I dislike enough to consider a guilty pleasure. Maybe Cali Girls or Gigolo because I know they are way over the top but since that's part of what I like about Dave I quickly get over it.

M

ritetoolforjob
11-17-2005, 02:12 PM
thanks jingles, for the lovely welcome back. anyways, i'll take the high road here, stay on topic, and simply say to you, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Jimmy Jingles
11-17-2005, 02:41 PM
thanks jingles, for the lovely welcome back. anyways, i'll take the high road here, stay on topic, and simply say to you, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

You're Welcome, tool-in-ass!

Take that high road straight to your uncle's crusty shithole, you gimpy jizzmopper.

ritetoolforjob
11-17-2005, 03:00 PM
you must have been sitting around all week, waiting for me to post again. i'm flattered by your devotion to trashing me but i would rather devote my posts from now on to the music, rather than take up space here mudslinging at your level. however, your welcome anytime to converse with me on more meaningful topics here on the site. have a good day.

Jimmy Jingles
11-17-2005, 03:30 PM
you must have been sitting around all week, waiting for me to post again. i'm flattered by your devotion to trashing me but i would rather devote my posts from now on to the music, rather than take up space here mudslinging at your level. however, your welcome anytime to converse with me on more meaningful topics here on the site. have a good day.

Uhhh...losing your memory there dick-cheese? Don't sit there an act innocent in all this. The reason everyone dislikes you is because of your constant Dave bashing.

The only meaningful topic you are capable of talking about is getting fucked in the ass prison-style by a 400 pound Mexican nicknamed "The Burrito".

{Begin Childish Insult}

You suck the butt-cheeks of large monkeys.

{End Childish Insult}

ritetoolforjob
11-17-2005, 03:36 PM
remember david lee's 1994 quote "people change, a man changes...." anyways all my comments were meant to lighten the intense mood, you cornhole.

Jimmy Jingles
11-17-2005, 03:45 PM
remember david lee's 1994 quote "people change, a man changes...." anyways all my comments were meant to lighten the intense mood, you cornhole.

Translation =

I am a Faggy Troll

ritetoolforjob
11-17-2005, 04:45 PM
wow, what a comeback. anyways, stick to the topic please. or do you have nothing to say?

roryrobson666
11-17-2005, 04:51 PM

i would NEVER call listening to dave guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every song is classic!!!!!!!!!!! im a proud roth listener!!!!

Bill Lumbergh
11-17-2005, 05:03 PM
what song by Frankie Goes to Hollywood would you consider to be your guilty listening (and viewing ...wink wink)pleasure?! i'd have to say, after all jokes aside about my all-pink wardrobe, rediculous dildo shaped head content and my being basically a complete and TOTAL homo with jizz shootiing my hairy ass nightly, STICK IT IN MY END JOE it is.. p.s. if you haven't guessed, I'm HEAVY into in male masturbation . PM me big boys ;)

fuckhowardstern
11-17-2005, 05:06 PM
ritetoolforthejob is a fucking frog gimp asshat cock smoker with anal warts, a gaping bunghole from being abused in prison, Schizophrenia and irregular bowel syndrome.

Jimmy Jingles
11-17-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
ritetoolforthejob is a fucking frog gimp asshat cock smoker with anal warts, a gaping bunghole from being abused in prison, Schizophrenia and irregular bowel syndrome.

ACES!!!

Jimmy Jingles
11-17-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh

All is right in the World now that Lumbergh is posting!

ritetoolforjob
11-17-2005, 05:52 PM
I'M GLAD I GAVE YOU LOSERS CAUSE TO POST.

WARF
11-17-2005, 05:58 PM
My favorite guilty pleasure?

Closing worthless threads!