new dlr tune on best of 2????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilELVIS

new dlr tune on best of 2????

they could at least give us 1 new song with dave...heard wb forced them to put 1 on it....anyone know if this is true???
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I highly doubt it but maybe they did so the thing could actually sell. Then Spam and The Cheddheads can take credit for the sales. That seems like a move that The Lying Dutchmen might make.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

G'day LilElvis, I closed your other thread, as it appears you posted the same topic twice.

I sure hope we get to hear those tracks, somewhere, somehow. But I would hate Van Hagar to ride off Dave's coattails yet again.. (As MAX rightly pointed out). To answer your question, I dont think anyone really knows at this stage if those songs will be included.
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

I doubt there would be any new Dave shit on it. Theres no reason for the current band to promote such. Im guessing there will be no more than 4 in total that have Dave on the vocals. The rest will be Sammy from 85 to 95 and 3 new sam tunes. Yuck but true.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• TMR

If there was a new tune by DLR....then the record company would be ecstatic.

I'll be surprised if there are any DLR tunes on this Greatest hits due to the fact they would have to pay Dave.

Spam will re-write Dave's lyrics on the songs made back in 2000....

Comment

• VHClint
            Full On Cocktard
            • Mar 2004

I highly doubt it, and I'm having a personal conflict weather or not I should buy the cd. Eh I probably will, the power of Van Hagar is overwhelming me...
            I'd let Roth screw my girlfriend

Comment

• General Hina
              Sniper
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
              G'day LilElvis, I closed your other thread, as it appears you posted the same topic twice.

I sure hope we get to hear those tracks, somewhere, somehow. But I would hate Van Hagar to ride off Dave's coattails yet again.. (As MAX rightly pointed out). To answer your question, I dont think anyone really knows at this stage if those songs will be included.
              Those songs were never finished because Dave can't sing anymore and it was taking too long to record him. It took 3 weeks to record his vocals on "Me Wise Magic" and that song is the biggest piece of crap VH ever recorded.

Over and Out,
              General Hina

Comment

• OLPMM1
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Jan 2004

I don't think there will be any of the songs Van Halen Recorded with Dave on the new album because they were only recorded in Demo format. But it would be awesome to hear.

Comment

• lilELVIS

but thats the only way it will sell...i think they will use dave yet again......1 new dave...2 new sammy....7 dave...7 sammy...just like last time....i hope anyways...it makes sense buisness wise i think

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I hope there's NO new Van HALEN on the CD, because I'm not getting stuck with another disc that's half cheese again.

Save the unreleased Van HALEN for the box set which will inevitably follow this joke of a tour.

And that better not have even ONE fucking Hagar song on it.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• rude biff

Originally posted by FORD
                      I hope there's NO new Van HALEN on the CD, because I'm not getting stuck with another disc that's half cheese again.

Save the unreleased Van HALEN for the box set which will inevitably follow this joke of a tour.

And that better not have even ONE fucking Hagar song on it.

AMEN, Brother Ford!!!

GO AND SIN SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• DavidLeeWrath
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Mar 2004

Well, Dave did say that he worked on some stuff with Ed within the last couple of years. Maybe it will turn up on the new collection. Would be great to hear some new Dave.
                        Pope of The Church Of Almighty Sam, Rock God and LEADER of Van Halen!!!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, word from the Velveeta factory is that the tour, which promotes the supposed "Best of Vol 2" CD in progress, will not include any Van HALEN songs. So maybe the crappy CD won't either?

Eddie could probably pick 12 or so Van Hagar cheesefests, the 3 least disasterous tracks from VDIII, maybe a track or two from the aborted Cherone followup, and the new Tequila commercial. And there you go - one full CD for Ed & Sammy to make their alimony payments with no worries of royalties to the man who built the fucking legend in the first place.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

There wont be any Dave on the new cd. If there were they'd be advertising as such to generate sales. I will be surprised to see old Dave material on there, let alone new shit.
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• DavidLeeWrath
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Mar 2004

Oh well....fuck it. I know which CD's have the dave stuff on them.
                              Pope of The Church Of Almighty Sam, Rock God and LEADER of Van Halen!!!

Comment

Working...