PDA

View Full Version : XM RADIO ON DAVE (Directv) TV!!!

Hardrock69
11-18-2005, 12:09 AM
I just discovered by accident last night that beginning 2 days ago, DirecTV switched from their old "digital music channels" to XM Satellite Radio which has even MORE digital channels.

I happened upon some talk show on Channel 879 last night where these 2 guys were talking about rock musicians whose lives are made into movies....I was like what the fuck? They were talking about Jimi Hendrix...

Turned out to be interesting, and then I went checking out the channels.....

Pretty fucking cool!

And the sound quality is noticeably superior to the previous music channels they had.

FORD
11-18-2005, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I just discovered by accident last night that beginning 2 days ago, DirecTV switched from their old "digital music channels" to XM Satellite Radio which has even MORE digital channels.

I happened upon some talk show on Channel 879 last night where these 2 guys were talking about rock musicians whose lives are made into movies....I was like what the fuck? They were talking about Jimi Hendrix...

Turned out to be interesting, and then I went checking out the channels.....

Pretty fucking cool!

And the sound quality is noticeably superior to the previous music channels they had.

Find the Air America channel. I think you would enjoy the Mike Malloy show ;)

Alex Mogilny
11-18-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Find the Air America channel. I think you would enjoy the Mike Malloy show ;)

Oh no...Al Franken's show is the best.

He is such a great talker....so fast on his feet.

Va Beach VH Fan
11-18-2005, 06:01 PM
You don't get all of the XM channels, only certain ones, and that depends on what kind of package you have....

http://www.directv.com/see/pdf/XM_channel_lineup.pdf