X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jerryhalen
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Mar 2004

Van Halen vs. Van Hagar

If David Lee Roth ever got back into Van Halen, we wouldn't see arena shows on the "tour schedule". The tour schedule would consist of stadium shows. Instead of "Staples Center", we'd see "L.A. Coliseum". "Madison Square Garden"? No, "Giant's Stadium". "United Center"? Hell no! "Soldier Field" baby! What I'm saying is a DLR reunion with VH would be an "event". Unfortunately, I doubt this "event" will ever occur. Considering what's happened this past week with Hagar, the real reunion is getting farther and father away. I think it's sad that the greatest rock band that ever lived died in 1984. There was a brief revival in 1996, but we all know how that turned out. Eddie and Alex know deep down that DLR is one fourth of the real Van Halen. It's too bad that Van Halen may never truly be whole again.
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Yeah, and its fucking great to read so many posts like yours. To realize how many people feel this way about Van Halen with their
    fucking over of Dave is magnificent. I hope the people vote with their feet during Chedfest 2004.. Im looking forward to the lacklustre acceptance of this con job. EVH has stated all along that they will only tour on the back of an album. Sammy has said the fans deserve Dave
    and Sam back in Van Halen. The lies, they just keep a rollin !

I swear, if I was a Hagar fan I wouldnt be that excited about this news anyway ? Sammy is the "guest vocalist", nothing more. They havent even comitted to an album with him.

VAN HALF ASSED.
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• smaz
      Commando
      • Mar 2004

I saw DLR in February in London and his show was absolutley amazing and I don't think anybody could get close to how good he is, so Van Halen are just completely stupid getting Hagar in instead of Diamond Dave. As I said in my other post, its good that Hagar isnt gonna do any of Daves stuff. It would be an insult to Dave. And I dont get why Hagar fans are on this site. Its Roth army, not Hagar's Gaybar.
      Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• Figs
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

A fuckin' shitty fuckin' trailer park supervisor who hangs around with a big-gutted drunk elf who thinks he's gettin' us thrown back in jail but he can't 'cause he's got no evidence and he's dumb as fuck, and he's got this other thing goin' on in his head that's tryin' to... twirly around and... fuckin' get... different... FUCK!

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

You are CORRECT sir!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

The winner is: CVH by knock-out, 1st round, 10th second.
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
              You are CORRECT sir!
              Who is that in your sig MATT? Cowabunga!! I'm in love!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Who is that in your sig MATT? Cowabunga!! I'm in love!
                Actually, I do know her! She's on that show on that channel!

Comment

• BrownSound1
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

Is that the chick from Fuse or whatever the fuck it is?

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Classic Van Halen filling stadiums now?

Nope.

Two-night, sold-out stands at mid-sized arenas?

Yep. I'll buy that.

1996? Different story.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...