X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Ford, you're not going to like this

I got lucky and got some inside info. The CIA and the NSA are watching. I'm not sure why, but wave.
    Roth Army Militia
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

you got lucky? What did he tell you?
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Lucky, how was she? :confused:
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• John Ashcroft
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Lucky rules! I'm jealous.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Yeah, but she kept screaming ELVIS! ELVIS!!!

Comment

• John Ashcroft
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

I'd like some more information on this...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

We all know that Agent Zimmerman was sent here as an informant. That's not exactly news.

What are those Nazi bastards going to do, come after me for freedom of speech?

Uh, we DO have that in America, right?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

We all know that Agent Zimmerman was sent here as an informant ??

Do you also think there are cameras and tracking devices around you at all times ??

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Do you also think there are cameras and tracking devices around you at all times ??
                    Well, I CAN say for a fact that police cars park either right next to my house or directly across the street from my front door on a regular basis.

It's possibly just a speed trap, but it's kinda funny how they often drive away when they know I've seen them.

As for the cameras, don't know if this has hit Louisiana yet, but cameras are all over the freeways and several main roads these days. Combine that with GPS technology in most newer vehicles (not mine at the moment) and it becomes rather easy to track someone.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      We all know that Agent Zimmerman was sent here as an informant. That's not exactly news.

What are those Nazi bastards going to do, come after me for freedom of speech?

Uh, we DO have that in America, right?
                      I wonder that myself...Gays have more rights in public than a Heterosexual does. I'm heavy pettin with a lady in a Park Sunday and we got harrased by the Park Ranger for "Public Indecency".
                      Just for opening my mouth in protest i get cited and have to go to court for it.
                      Of course i was a smartass about it , but still i gotta go stand before a judge for having an opinion.

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

I do, we have intersections downtown equipped with cameras, most businesses have cameras filming outside their buildings.
                        ATM's are equipped with cameras, etc......
                        Cell phones are tracking devices if you really look at what the service provider can do with them.
                        Oh the technology is there Elvis and the consumer of such technology has no idea how truly open to invasion they are.

I got rid of my cell phone years ago and will never have another one attached to my hip again...
                        You sell a car with GPS then i will not be a customer for that car.
                        We live in America and there are signs everywhere...It is virtually impossible for a reasonable person to get lost in this country.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                          I wonder that myself...Gays have more rights in public than a Heterosexual does. I'm heavy pettin with a lady in a Park Sunday and we got harrased by the Park Ranger for "Public Indecency".
                          Just for opening my mouth in protest i get cited and have to go to court for it.
                          Of course i was a smartass about it , but still i gotta go stand before a judge for having an opinion.
                          Got a friend who's a park ranger here. He's had to interrupt couples improperly using picnic tables before. I don't think it would matter in this case if the couple in question was gay or straight. Myself, I would have kept it inside the tent, or at least under cover of some trees out of view from the road.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Dr. Love
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

You know, I interviewed for an internship with the NSA (but unfortunately, they didn't visit my school until the week after the deadline, and they didn't ask what position I wanted until the end of the interview or I wouldn't have wasted my time) and they insisted that they don't spy on Americans, just foreigners. They said there were other agencies that watched Americans.
                            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Got a friend who's a park ranger here. He's had to interrupt couples improperly using picnic tables before. I don't think it would matter in this case if the couple in question was gay or straight. Myself, I would have kept it inside the tent, or at least under cover of some trees out of view from the road.
                              Well, there were people doing alot worse than we were and we were not in view of the road....I am pretty much a private dude when it comes to these things.
                              But, Gays were allowed to continue (and there were plenty there Sunday)
                              The Park Ranger had to be gay since he was offended by us and not them...see my point?
                              That's why I asked him if he was Gay, and it was a legitimate question seeing the bias all around us.

See Ford, My point here is that the Homosexuals were offended by a Heterosexual couple.
                              I may retain a lawyer to deal with this, or just pay the fine and get a room next time...It was just a beautiful day and we wanted to enjoy it.

Comment

Working...