PDA

View Full Version : Another Nod to DIAMOND DAVE

Matt White
11-20-2005, 01:50 PM
Jan 2006 issue of GUITAR WORLD magazine...

"Guilty PLeasures"

FROM AUTUMN TO ASHES guitarist Brian Deneeve cites DAVE's "CRAZY FROM THE HEAT" as his book of choice....

"If you're reading this magazine, chances are you're a guitar player. If you're a guitar player, chances are you're a VAN HALEN fan. If you're a VAN HALEN FAN' THEN YOU DAMN WELL BETTER BE A DAVID LEE ROTH FAN! NEED I SAY MORE?"

Another nod from a young musician to the GRATEST FRONTMAN in rock history.......

DAMN STRAIGHT

ritetoolforjob
11-20-2005, 06:05 PM
you guys will line up to suck this guy's cock because he likes dave. if he said anything a little negative you would want to shove it up his ass, then try to blow yourself.

Matt White
11-20-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
you guys will line up to suck this guy's cock because he likes dave. if he said anything a little negative you would want to shove it up his ass, then try to blow yourself.

Uhhhhhhh.....your becoming obsessed there junior......

It's very disturbing.....

YOu need a "Time-out"......

Go sit in the corner........

QUICKLY

Hardrock69
11-21-2005, 10:58 AM
He just cannot resist talking about his homo fantasies can he?

Fucking rump-ranger...

Matt White
11-21-2005, 12:36 PM
Yup...we're talking about a young musician...one who is IN the current music scene....giving PROPS to DAVID LEE ROTH........

ritetoolforjob
11-21-2005, 03:09 PM
ya, IN the current music scene, roth is in no music scene these days. except for pompous old dicks who still think their 15 minutes is not up yet.

bueno bob
11-21-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
ya, IN the current music scene, roth is in no music scene these days. except for pompous old dicks who still think their 15 minutes is not up yet.

For fuck's sake, is your life SO pathetic that you fuck up EVERY decent thread here?

Fucking moron...

Matt White
11-21-2005, 10:26 PM
Again....after being so rudely interupted.....

Young GUitarist of up-and-coming Metal Act cites DAVE as the MAN....

ritetoolforjob
11-22-2005, 04:38 PM
why don't dave hire someone like this, collaborate as equals, and put out something that matters.is he afraid to share the spotlight? is he afraid he can't match up in talent? what is the damn problem?

stringfelowhawk
11-22-2005, 06:05 PM
I don't care for Jack White or The White Stripes but his colaboration with Loretta Lynn on "Van Lear Rose" is damn near perfect and that hurts me to say since I basically think all "The" bands over the last couple of years suck more than C.C. Deville trying to score a gram.

However, I don't really think he needs to colab with anyone but I'd be open to the possibility as long as Diane Warren and Desmond Child ain't involved in anyfuckingway. Of course the ultimate colab would be Dave and Ed. I don't really care if "The Base Player" or Alexis is involved.

Dirty Duck
11-23-2005, 04:16 PM
RIGHTTOOLFORTHEJOB is one of the most pathetic,useless human beings to grace this site. LOSER..nothing but a fucking LOSER! This cat probley has no clue what REAL rock n' roll is...I can only imagine his collection of music. So here's to ya YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. Take your comments to the Sammy site since you seem to know everything about nothing. Can't someone ban this prick?

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 04:24 PM
For what ??

jhale667
11-23-2005, 04:33 PM
Notice there's like four posters on this site whose entire existence revolves around either starting F*ed up threads...or ruining existing ones?

praisethedave
11-28-2005, 03:17 PM
anyone who feels the need to ruin this site with idiot posts and threads is sad. GET A LIFE YOU FUCKERS!!

Matt White
11-29-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Notice there's like four posters on this site whose entire existence revolves around either starting F*ed up threads...or ruining existing ones?

4?!?

That's a very conservative estimate

rustoffa
11-29-2005, 08:55 PM
Praise for CVH/DLR is found all over the collective map. Henry Rollins, Fee Waybill, Steve Jones, Captain Sensible, one of the fuckers from "Brooks & Dunn", Jim Rome, Ronnie Lott, Donita Sparks, etc., etc.

Feel free to add to the list. One thing I've always found interesting is the punk/indy/fringe artists' enthusiasm for Dave/CVH. Goes' without saying that alot of those types are highly opinionated....the whole "fuck you if you don't get it" mantra. Kinda like the spirit of this place eh?

Not to say that alot of those types don't hate it....they do....like, alot.

A grate example of support out of nowhere occured while I was well on my way to getting supposedly "BANNED" arguing CVH in a thread on a high profile "new band" board awhile back. It was like me and some dude that started a "Brownsound" thread against the world. They were e-shocked and offended when I finally resorted to tactics used frequently here. "Say goodbye smart-ass", "Great insult! It'll be your last!", etc.

All of the sudden, out of nowhere, the site administrator/owner posted:

"Unchained is their best song. Period. The End.

Dave all the way baby."

I just posted a "LMAO" or something....

Unchainme
11-29-2005, 09:39 PM
"Van Halen Represents Purity In The World Of Rock And Roll"- Chuck D. Public Enemy

"My Impression of Van Halen was that Dave was a God and So Was Eddie"- Dave Mustaine

Yes Have to agree with both Them, Yet would almost never expect the both of them to be VH fans. That was the Magic of CVH though, You know funny thing I never hear in any of those Interviews a single thing about the positive of Spammy or Van Hagar Buwahahahaha. Do They even have any Celebrity fans?

jhale667
11-29-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
4?!?

That's a very conservative estimate

...I wasn't counting aliases! ;)

DLRisGOD
11-30-2005, 05:49 AM
Dave and CVH transcend time, space, age, race and religion...PERIOD.

I would never be surprised by any type of lifeform claiming to like the music Dave had a hand in creating...