PDA

View Full Version : [color=red][b]OK FORD YOU ASSHOLE. YOU DID IT AGAIN![/b][/color]

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 01:39 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you, you stupid closet homo ??

Why the fuck did you delete that thread ??

You're a complete fucking idiot and a hypocrite!

I didn't even get a chance to read it!

It's de-mod time for you pal...

And If you think I don't have some pull around here...

Watch closely...

This is the last time...

IT'S COITANS FOR YOU !!

:elvis:

Nickdfresh
11-22-2005, 01:41 PM
Shut up ELVIS.

Does the oversized red text mean you're mad or something?

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 01:43 PM
No, It means I wanted to post in oversized red text...

Guitar Shark
11-22-2005, 01:47 PM
I don't understand it either ELVIS...

Yes it was a stupid thread but there are always better alternatives to deletion. He could have closed it or sent it to the Dump.

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 01:49 PM
I don't get it...

Nickdfresh
11-22-2005, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Yes it was a stupid thread but there are always better alternatives to deletion. He could have closed it or sent it to the Dump.

He did close it. ELVIS opened it back up again...

Guitar Shark
11-22-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
He did close it. ELVIS opened it back up again...

Yes, and then FORD deleted it.

Nickdfresh
11-22-2005, 02:09 PM
Correct-a-mund0.

Guitar Shark
11-22-2005, 02:13 PM
Correct-a-mund0.

Shut up.

Satan
11-22-2005, 02:20 PM

Ford DID close it.

Yet some moderators, who happen to come from the same state as David DuKKKe seem to find racist threads entirely acceptable.

Sarge does not. That's all the reason Ford needs.

Nickdfresh
11-22-2005, 02:26 PM
Shut up. :mad:Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!

FORD
11-22-2005, 02:45 PM
Anyone who wants to post racist bullshit can go to www.stormfront.org where they encourage such hateful bullshit.

And anyone who wants to defend racists while calling themselves a "Christian" can fuck off and die all the way to Hell.

Guitar Shark
11-22-2005, 03:05 PM
:mad:Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!

Hee hee. I don't recall the thread being particularly racist in nature, but there's no way to read it again now. I'm staying out of it.

Nickdfresh
11-22-2005, 03:37 PM
Me too actually.

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 03:48 PM
I don't recall the thread being particularly racist in nature, but there's no way to read it again now.

I work 16hr shifts and I don't have internet access at work. I missed the entire thread...

Before DickmouthMcCensorship deleted it he could have said here Greg, read this, I want to blah blah blah....

Oh fuck that last thought...

Using Sarge as your lame ass excuse is bullshit also...

You're just a dickhead with no rational judgement...

So, get use to your new name DickmouthMcCensorship...

You got a screw loose, dude...

:mad2:

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by FORD
And anyone who wants to defend racists while calling themselves a "Christian" can fuck off and die all the way to Hell.

Who is this directed to, DickmouthMcCensorship ??

Sounds pretty hateful to me...:rolleyes:

Warham
11-22-2005, 04:05 PM
Here we go again...

Cathedral
11-22-2005, 04:29 PM
I put a lot of thought in every post i submit, and if the norm has become that it is ok to delete a thread then i'm wasting my time even sharing my opinion or visiting this site.
Debate is dead in here as long as that is allowed to happen, and this forum would be better served to be removed from the site completely.

I am not a fan of deleting posts because it is nothing less than censorship, and with that being the way business is done in this forum, I bid you all a hearty farewell.

You won't miss me, there are a couple thousand other members of this site that can take up the slack, i'm just one poster, but this is the last straw for me when the opinions of one person powertrips over his fellow mods....This isn't the army i grew to love and respect, and i'm done with it.

For the record, if Sarge has a problem with a thread, he has a delete button of his own. I don't think he needs an All-Mighty-Ford using him as an excuse to play Big Brother.

See Ya! ...or not, who cares, I don't....You know where to find me if you care to. ;)

Chow!

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 04:37 PM
Thanks alot FORD!

You're a real class act...

Warham
11-22-2005, 04:39 PM
It's a real shame...

DavidLeeBroth
11-22-2005, 04:42 PM
Anyone who wants to post racist bullshit can go to www.stormfront.org where they encourage such hateful bullshit.

Is gay bashing ok?

FORD
11-22-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeBroth
Is gay bashing ok?

NO.

You can go to www.godhatesfags.com for that.

Hagar bashing is acceptable, though off topic for this forum, unless you're discussing Sammy's political donations.

Now as for all the spin that certain people have done on this thread, let me set the record straight.

The thread in question WAS a legitmate topic as it stood originally, but it had long died and dropped to the graveyard of old threads.

Then it was resurrected by someone who appears to be a TROLL by all reliable estimations. And as trolls do, that person proceded to turn this thread into something that resembled a rant from www.klansmenwhofucktheirsisters.com.

The owner of this website has made very few rules. One of the few is that he doesn't tolerate racism. Neither do I. This forum exists for the discussion of valid political topics. That would include a discussion of race relations, or what causes problems between "races" or whatever. It doesn't include "I hate NI***RS because they talk funny"

So I closed the thread, which was the proper thing to do. And that's where it should have ended.

If you have a problem with racist hate being closed, take it up with your local Grand Wizard.

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 05:36 PM
Listen to you thinking you can lay down the forum "rules"...

Fuck you FORD...

Moderating a forum does NOT mean you can judge the written text based on what you think is acceptable content...

What you did is way out of line based on the history of this website...

Guitar Shark described the thread to me and I understand there was absolutely no reason for it to be deleted...

You are clearly letting a DLR website go to your head...

You are taking this forum way too seriously, and you are in dire need of some fresh air...

There is no way in hell that Sarge would or will back you up regarding this matter. In fact, I'm certain he's on my side of this argument...

It's also a fact that people are starting political discussions in Non due to the fact that you are liable to edit, close or now delete someones personal contributions and or comments. I think that fucking sucks!

It's my belief that you are no longer suited for moderator duties in this particular forum. You blow things way out of proportion, and like i said, you are taking these things way too seriously...

I think it's time for someone like Warham or Nick to take your place here. Possibly even Loungemachine...

There was a time when you drew people to this website, and this forum in particular, but that's in the past. You are reducing the number of hits In my opinion...

Deleting threads is complete bullshit, and if something doesn't get done about it, my posting days are over in the same sense as described by Cathedral...

No, that's not a threat, It's just the simple honest truth...

You're fucked in the head FORD. You have multiple screws loose...

So your paranoid pea-brain identified some message board text as "racist hate". BIG FUCKING DEAL! Others obviously did not view it as such...

You need to be stripped of your mod duties in this particular forum, PERIOD!

jhale667
11-22-2005, 05:43 PM
"Klansmen who fuck their sisters"---IS THERE ANY OTHER KIND?!?!?! LOL ;)

Satan
11-22-2005, 05:43 PM
Dragonshit. There are no political threads in other forums. Only RACIST threads.

You fucked this one up. Presley.

Not FORD.

Satan
11-22-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
"Klansmen who fuck their sisters"---IS THERE ANY OTHER KIND?!?!?! LOL ;)

Yes there are. Gay Klansmen who fuck their brothers (and wear pink sheets).

jhale667
11-22-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Satan
Yes there are. Gay Klansmen who fuck their brothers (and wear pink sheets).

That's the 'GayKK', dude!:D Completely different wing of the organization....

diamondD
11-22-2005, 06:07 PM
Ford DID close it.

Yet some moderators, who happen to come from the same state as David DuKKKe seem to find racist threads entirely acceptable.

Sarge does not. That's all the reason Ford needs.

What the hell does his state have to do with anything? It's just to distract from your fucked up censorship.

The only rule I can remember Sarge laying down is no censorship or deleting of threads. Do you deny that? I know you'll skate away from giving a direct answer on it.

How does it feel to have become the moderator who's known for censorship based on his personal opinion than any other mod from the links or the Dome?

Hypocrite. :mad:

Warham
11-22-2005, 06:09 PM
Is there a thread where Sarge lays down the 'ten commandments'. I want a link posted if possible.

Satan
11-22-2005, 06:16 PM
Speaking strictly as the Devil's advocate, I would ask whether those questioning FORD's motives actually READ the racist thread in question, or if they're just jumping on the bash FORD bandwagon because of :

1) Elvis' distorted account (he admits to NOT reading the thread himself)

2) FORD deleted some other thread 3 years ago, so he MUST be guilty.

The Devil doesn't quote scripture often, but some of you really need to clean the redwoods out of your eyes before you throw stones.

diamondD
11-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Doesn't matter if they are. FORD's above everybody else in all of VH message board land. :rolleyes:

diamondD
11-22-2005, 06:18 PM
Why are you hiding behind an alias? Grow a set and speak for yourself.

Warham
11-22-2005, 06:19 PM
Three years ago? It's more like three WEEKS ago.

diamondD
11-22-2005, 06:21 PM
You know, FORD, you can sit there and say people are throwing stones all you want. You whined all over the boards about your bannings because you weren't allowed to express your opinion as you saw it.

Are you saying the last thread you deleted was 3 years ago now? No wonder you and Keeyth see eye to eye.

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Speaking strictly as the Devil's advocate, I would ask whether those questioning FORD's motives actually READ the racist thread in question, or if they're just jumping on the bash FORD bandwagon because of :

The Devil doesn't quote scripture often, but some of you really need to clean the redwoods out of your eyes before you throw stones.

You're one strange motherfucker...

None of the above matters...

You deleted some of our members personal contributions to this website for no reason, without permission, and without justification...

Go to hell, and give us a fucking break with that devil imposter...:rolleyes:

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by diamondD

Are you saying the last thread you deleted was 3 years ago now? No wonder you and Keeyth see eye to eye.

he's fucked in the head, AND he's a fucking liar...

thome
11-22-2005, 06:25 PM
I have posted in the PEN and said so because of the censorship in the Front I have posted POLI threads in NON for the same reason look at this http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29982

Yeah its a goofy bunch of MY OP....... and its in the FRONT.so Ford is
not without some tolerance.

read post #19

Band width, I don't know what it costs but maybe another Poli thread Forum is necessary.A ONE NEWSPAPER Town is no place to learn or Debate.

Guitar Shark
11-22-2005, 06:27 PM

I know I said I'd stay out of it but I can't resist!

I read the thread. I've already said that I didn't see how it was racist. BBB started out by posting an article written by somebody else called "Exterminate Whitey." A few of the comments were borderline but certainly not terrible, in my opinion. I've seen FAR worse at this board.

What's really going on here is that FORD was pissed that ELVIS reopened a thread that he closed. I can understand his frustration to a point -- there's probably some unwritten rule that was broken there. I don't know. So FORD retaliated by deleting the thread. Plain and simple. I think it was excessive, for the very reason Cat mentioned. Why should we spend our time posting here if there is a risk that our posts will be deleted? It's a legitimate question.

Warham
11-22-2005, 06:34 PM
Why not just close it and send it to the Dump? End of story. Then nobody can reopen it or delete it, except for the Dump mods. And we know they won't touch it.

Satan
11-22-2005, 06:36 PM
I know I said I'd stay out of it but I can't resist!

I read the thread. I've already said that I didn't see how it was racist. BBB started out by posting an article written by somebody else called "Exterminate Whitey." A few of the comments were borderline but certainly not terrible, in my opinion. I've seen FAR worse at this board.

What's really going on here is that FORD was pissed that ELVIS reopened a thread that he closed. I can understand his frustration to a point -- there's probably some unwritten rule that was broken there. I don't know. So FORD retaliated by deleting the thread. Plain and simple. I think it was excessive, for the very reason Cat mentioned. Why should we spend our time posting here if there is a risk that our posts will be deleted? It's a legitimate question.

At what point did you read the thread, counselor?

Speaking on behalf of the "accused", I will remind you that FORD did not delete said thread until this morning. He also explained, previously in THIS thread, that he had no problem with the ORIGINAL content of the thread, though it's reasonable to assume BBB posted it to be inflammatory, as he usually does. In either case, the title of "Exterminating Whitey" and the resulting discussion OF THAT SUBJECT MATTER had absolutely nothing to do with the thread's deletion. Nor did side topics which subsequently took place in the same thread, before it sank into the graveyard from lack of new responses.

Then a TROLL necroposted the thread, with the intention, and the practice of making it into a racist tirade, complete with the word "******" and assorted racist stereotypes, just as has happenned to several threads in other forums on this board in recent days.

Under the guidelines set by Sarge himself, FORD acted correctly in closing the thread. And that should have been the end of it.

The Devil rests........

Guitar Shark
11-22-2005, 06:39 PM

Speaking on behalf of the "accused", I will remind you that FORD did not delete said thread until this morning. He also explained, previously in THIS thread, that he had no problem with the ORIGINAL content of the thread, though it's reasonable to assume BBB posted it to be inflammatory, as he usually does. In either case, the title of "Exterminating Whitey" and the resulting discussion OF THAT SUBJECT MATTER had absolutely nothing to do with the thread's deletion. Nor did side topics which subsequently took place in the same thread, before it sank into the graveyard from lack of new responses.

Then a TROLL necroposted the thread, with the intention, and the practice of making it into a racist tirade, complete with the word "******" and assorted racist stereotypes, just as has happenned to several threads in other forums on this board in recent days.

Under the guidelines set by Sarge himself, FORD acted correctly in closing the thread. And that should have been the end of it.

The Devil rests........

:rolleyes:

Come on Dave. Post your questions as FORD and I will respond to them.

Satan
11-22-2005, 06:43 PM
I think it was excessive, for the very reason Cat mentioned. Why should we spend our time posting here if there is a risk that our posts will be deleted? It's a legitimate question.

Have you ever known FORD to delete a thread, simply because it contained an opinion he did not agree with?

NO. In fact, if he did so, this board would be half empty. FORD posts his own topics, and he argues every reasonable subject posted by the Busheep. Nobody can deny this fact.

Satan
11-22-2005, 06:45 PM

Come on Dave. Post your questions as FORD and I will respond to them.

I'm wearing a Devil suit and you're wearing a gay assed Batman costume. What's the difference?

Guitar Shark
11-22-2005, 06:45 PM
Have you ever known FORD to delete a thread, simply because it contained an opinion he did not agree with?

Yes. Others will back me up on that I'm sure.

Guitar Shark
11-22-2005, 06:46 PM
I'm wearing a Devil suit and you're wearing a gay assed Batman costume. What's the difference?

You are really reaching Dave.

Warham
11-22-2005, 06:47 PM
Haven't some Howard Dean threads been deleted?

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 06:49 PM

He's not referring to himself as the third person, you wierdo...

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Warham

Yes...

Satan
11-22-2005, 06:53 PM

Got some examples?

Guitar Shark
11-22-2005, 06:55 PM
Got some examples?

LOL! Kinda hard to prove when you DELETE them don't you think?

ThrillsNSpills
11-22-2005, 07:06 PM
Where do the deleted Dean threads go??

to New york, to ohio, california...
Eeeeeeyaaaaa !

FORD
11-22-2005, 07:06 PM
LOL! Kinda hard to prove when you DELETE them don't you think?

The only "Dean threads" I ever deleted were Brian's deliberately antagonistic cartoon threads. And I only did that, because it was Brian himself who insisted that anything even remotely resembling a picture be confined to the designated cartoon thread. Which was never a formal rule in this forum, but a commonly accepted practice.

And now that I've taken off the red suit, you can go back to the previous questions.... ;)

thome
11-22-2005, 07:10 PM
Fact ON Ford has deleted because of OP against his .My OPs have been
written in DumbshAt because some times i cant group my OP in
easily understandable ways, they are still deleted. He sais, because
I don't Subject and Predicate properly but it is also a excuse to
censor MY OP.

I still say that racist bs just attention Whore BS to the Inth degree.

They are all over the Army in every thread some jackass in the

-Where's Waldo -thread will post he is in Jiggaboo Town so
All is tainted with racist BS.Fuk IT.ITS EVERYWHERE MAN!

How come Bush hasn't been assassinated- was a Big thread in the Front for a long Time.So which is worse??(not exact wording but
you read it and all commented in it)

Nickdfresh
11-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

Eeeeeeyaaaaa !

http://www.cameoroze.com/101/too_kit_trdheaven.jpg

;)

FORD
11-22-2005, 07:14 PM
http://www.cameoroze.com/101/too_kit_trdheaven.jpg

;)

Does that stuff remove trolls? Primarily illiterate ones?

Guitar Shark
11-22-2005, 07:16 PM
The only "Dean threads" I ever deleted were Brian's deliberately antagonistic cartoon threads. And I only did that, because it was Brian himself who insisted that anything even remotely resembling a picture be confined to the designated cartoon thread. Which was never a formal rule in this forum, but a commonly accepted practice.

And now that I've taken off the red suit, you can go back to the previous questions.... ;)

Well at least you admit to deleting threads. That's a start.

Guitar Shark
11-22-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

Eeeeeeyaaaaa !

ROTFLMFAO! :D

Guitar Shark
11-22-2005, 07:20 PM

The Devil rests........

I read the thread AFTER ELVIS reopened it. In fact, I quoted ELVIS's post and made one of my own. I came back later in the day to see if there were any replies, and the thread was nowhere to be found.

It doesn't matter WHEN you deleted it. A thread should NEVER be deleted, in my opinion. Where are these "guidelines" set by "Sarge himself"? The only guideline I am SURE that Sarge has is that deleting posts and threads is GAY. Please show me where Sarge has said it's OK to delete a thread containing a few racist comments. :rolleyes:

I suppose in the most blatant circumstances you could edit out the racist words from individual posts. I don't like that either, but at least it doesn't throw away legitimate non-racist posts made by other people. Or, you could do what Warham suggested. Close it and dump it. You took the pussy route, and deleted the entire thread. Spin it any way you want, but that shit isn't accepted here and you know it.

The Devil may wish to rethink its decision to rest.

Nickdfresh
11-22-2005, 07:27 PM
I agree it's better to dump a thread than delete it...

(Personally I even hate closing them, I usually reopen any I've closed.)

But by the same token, ELVIS could have left it alone and consulted with FORD from behind the scenes rather than having this big, gay public spat...

Guitar Shark
11-22-2005, 07:31 PM
But by the same token, ELVIS could have left it alone and consulted with FORD from behind the scenes rather than having this big, gay public spat...

I agree with that.

But I thought I told you to shut up. :mad:

FORD
11-22-2005, 07:33 PM
I agree it's better to dump a thread than delete it...

(Personally I even hate closing them, I usually reopen any I've closed.)

And he could have READ the fucking thread before questioning my call, for that matter.

Nickdfresh
11-22-2005, 07:37 PM
And he could have READ the fucking thread before questioning my call, for that matter.

That's a good point, where does anybody get off being cavalier about a thread they've never read...

That just smacks of intentional under-minding...

But just the same, the thread should not have been deleted...

diamondD
11-22-2005, 07:38 PM
Guess he won't get that chance now.

diamondD
11-22-2005, 07:39 PM
That's a good point, where does anybody get off being cavalier about a thread they've never read...

That just smacks of intentional under-minding...

But just the same, the thread should not have been deleted...

It's not the content. From the beginning of this site, it's been proud to not have the censorship that was at the other boards. This place was safe to say whatever you wanted.

Dr. Love
11-22-2005, 07:46 PM
This thread is stupid. I mean, really, seriously stupid. Big red font isn't going to win me over, btw.

I don't blame FORD at all for deleting the thread. It's a shame, yeah... but if I understand events, he started out with closing it, and it was magically reopened. If I were to close shit for what I considered to be a good reason and have a certain someone (who has done this to me before) come around and reopen it without giving me at least the courtesy of asking why I closed it or telling me why they reopened it, I might just delete the damn thread myself.

I'm not going to play some open-close-open game. It's stupid.

In any event, I never saw the thread. If it did actually have racist content, then as I recall the direction from Sarge, it was supposed to be deleted.

If not, then I know Sarge has a problem with arbitrary thread deletion (though my god damn JESTERSTAR = PWNED thread was deleted by someone with more permissions than I have, which still pisses me off.)

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 07:48 PM

How, asshole ??

I was at work for 16 hours, and when I'm at work, I work, not play around on the internet like your lazy ass...

Guitar Shark
11-22-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
I don't blame FORD at all for deleting the thread. It's a shame, yeah... but if I understand events, he started out with closing it, and it was magically reopened. If I were to close shit for what I considered to be a good reason and have a certain someone (who has done this to me before) come around and reopen it without giving me at least the courtesy of asking why I closed it or telling me why they reopened it, I might just delete the damn thread myself.

Is there an unwritten rule that moderators shouldn't undermine other mods? That would make sense to me.

Dr. Love
11-22-2005, 07:51 PM
Is there an unwritten rule that moderators shouldn't undermine other mods? That would make sense to me.

You'd think so ... but I doubt it.

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 07:51 PM
This thread is stupid. I mean, really, seriously stupid. Big red font isn't going to win me over, btw.

I'm not going to play some open-close-open game. It's stupid.

In any event, I never saw the thread. If it did actually have racist content, then as I recall the direction from Sarge, it was supposed to be deleted.

If not, then I know Sarge has a problem with arbitrary thread deletion (though my god damn JESTERSTAR = PWNED thread was deleted by someone with more permissions than I have, which still pisses me off.)

You just said a whole lotta nothing...

He deleted a thread because he felt like it. Nothing more, nothing less...

And get rid of that gay fucking avatar...

I'd delete that motherfucker if I could...

Dr. Love
11-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
You just said a whole lotta nothing...

He deleted a thread because he felt like it. Nothing more, nothing less...

And get rid of that gay fucking avatar...

I'd delete that motherfucker if I could...

Reading Comprehension 4TW

Guitar Shark
11-22-2005, 07:53 PM
LMAO @ the pink lettering...

Nickdfresh
11-22-2005, 07:57 PM
How, asshole ??

I was at work for 16 hours, and when I'm at work, I work, not play around on the internet like your lazy ass...

Yeah well, I read your terse comments this morning, which makes the fact that you re-opened without reading it, while insulting FORD, all the more gauling...

Why did you re-open it then? it would have been there eight hours later....

Cathedral
11-22-2005, 07:58 PM
I respect Sarge more than he'll ever know, but his site has been run into the ground in his absence and i cannot stand the stink any longer.

I know exactly what that thread was about because i replied to it a couple of times, it provoked a strong opinion from me which was just thrown out into the cyber trash because one person places his ass above all others here.
If that isn't elitest censorship, then it doesn't exist.

But if there are people that have habits of causing trouble, why not ban them from the site instead of throwing away threads and giving them the power to ruin shit for everyone else?

Ya know what, give it up, he's held in high regard here and it won't be long until a webbie comes along and takes his word for it over everyone else's. so i will end my long relationship with this site on this final statement.....There is always DDLR.com that could use your support and traffic i'm sure.

That said, it's been real, it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun.

Save the replies because i don't give a fuck any more than you do if i stay or go.....but i've had it having my shit thrown away because of one or two jackasses stinking up the place.

Posting on this site is a tremendous waste of time because of this, and i'm done, have a nice life and blow it out your ass.

FORD
11-22-2005, 08:00 PM
How, asshole ??

You had time to open it. That might have been a good time to read it.

Dr. Love
11-22-2005, 08:03 PM
See ya after Thanksgiving, Cat... don't let some 1s and 0s cause you so much grief, man.

Guitar Shark
11-22-2005, 08:06 PM
Doc makes a good point... ELVIS, you probably crossed the line in reopening the thread. But FORD still shouldn't have deleted it.

Can we move on now?

Come on FORD, give ELVIS a hug.

DLR'sCock
11-22-2005, 08:22 PM
Elvis is an asshole, it's plain and simple.

FORD
11-22-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Elvis is an asshole, it's plain and simple. http://www.vhnd.com/archive/pics/rothpp97.jpg
Nah, Elvis isn't an asshole. He just made a little mistake....

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 09:27 PM
Why did you re-open it then?

Because it was apparent by his last post in the thread that he closed it because he didn't like the content...

Maybe I should close all BCE threads...

That would be using the same logic as FORD...

oops, I mean DickmouthMcCensorship...

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 09:30 PM
You had time to open it. That might have been a good time to read it.

I was planning on it...

I had just recieved a damaged item that I bought on ebay, and I was trying to deal with that, which was taking all day...

Then suddenly I get a PM from Guitar Shark asking what happened to the thread...

Dr. Love
11-22-2005, 09:34 PM
Blue font? I figured if I had to read you whining like a little girl it should at least be colored appropriately. ;)

diamondD
11-22-2005, 09:42 PM

Then suddenly I get a PM from Guitar Shark asking what happened to the thread...

LOL :D It's not like GS to be a shit stirrer...

Nickdfresh
11-22-2005, 09:43 PM
Because it was apparent by his last post in the thread that he closed it because he didn't like the content...

Maybe I should close all BCE threads...

That would be using the same logic as FORD...

oops, I mean DickmouthMcCensorship...

Oh bullshit!!

Look, I agree that deleting threads sucks, and is sort of gay...

--BUT--

When you little-girls sit there and goad FORD by doing shit to intentionally piss him off, then cry like kids that have been hit back after annoying their little brother to no end, so mommy bitch-slaps said little brother, yeah, I think it's bullshit. Next time read the fucking thread before you open it (it was in fact a crappy, "bumped" by a troll, thread), and show a little respect to your fellow Mod before you undermine him ELVIS.;)

Yes, FORD should not have deleted it, but you shouldn't have opened it either!

diamondD
11-22-2005, 09:48 PM
The simplest solution to me is, if there's an offensive post, delete the post. Don't make everyone else's time wasted by taking the whole thread out.

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 09:52 PM
Blue font? I figured if I had to read you whining like a little girl it should at least be colored appropriately. ;)

I figured the BCE hacked the thread and changed it to FORD's closet color...

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 09:53 PM

Since you have all the answers, why did he close it when he shouldn't have ??

thome
11-22-2005, 09:53 PM
I been all day on the motor of one of MY PIECE OF GRRRRRR
vehicles so i don't allways have time to think on these High
Falootin Sqwabbles.

Yeah Ford its a Camaro (go figure) I thought you may like that
Illiterate-- Can't REEEEED ---- Camaro------- now it all makes sense?

The Dump is the place for Threads you wan't to Delete .I thought
that's what it was for??

I'm not going to put a % on the threads in here that are even worth
the pixles there written with.

But it meant something to some one.... *weeping**

Even though- Ford -deleted that thread in -Person- He (Ford) Knows The BCE
was behind the deletion.!!! O God that was a good one!!AHHHH

LoungeMachine
11-22-2005, 09:57 PM
How, asshole ??

Hey, just in case anybody missed it the first few times......

ELVIS WORKS 16 HOURS A DAY :rolleyes:

And when he's not working, he's busy in here calling people fucking scum, pieces of shit, and telling them to GO TO HELL, all the while reading scripture and washing feet. ;)

The mere fact he gets this rabid, and his panties are wrapped so tight as to give him male cameltoe, is fucking hilarious to me.:D

The pious, self-righteous, born again cuz he got it wrong the first time ELVIS is a petulant, whiny little bitch.

But he works 16 hours a day, so kneel before him :D LMMFAO

Pretentious little closet boytoy.

Oh, and FORD shouldn't have deleted said thread. Close and Dump, YES, delete? Leave deletions to the Webbies.:cool:

That doesn't excuse ELVIS having a rag-fit worthy of Martha Stewart

-LM

LoungeMachine
11-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by thome
Falootin Sqwabbles.

Ever consider pulling into the Library parking lot next time instead of just driving by :rolleyes:

There are books in there, some with pictures, many could help you.

Nickdfresh
11-22-2005, 10:02 PM
Since you have all the answers, why did he close it when he shouldn't have ??

Check the Mod Forum! You've yourself posted about this person "bumping threads."

(BTW, he's been lurking all night.)

LoungeMachine
11-22-2005, 10:03 PM
Oh bullshit!!

Look, I agree that deleting threads sucks, and is sort of gay...

--BUT--

When you little-girls sit there and goad FORD by doing shit to intentionally piss him off, then cry like kids that have been hit back after annoying their little brother to no end, so mommy bitch-slaps said little brother, yeah, I think it's bullshit. Next time read the fucking thread before you open it (it was in fact a crappy, "bumped" by a troll, thread), and show a little respect to your fellow Mod before you undermine him ELVIS.;)

A - FUCKING - MEN

:cool:

Fucking perfect, D :cool:

Nickdfresh
11-22-2005, 10:04 PM
Falootin Sqwabbles.

Yeah Ford its a Camaro (go figure) I thought you may like that
Illiterate-- Can't REEEEED ---- Camaro------- now it all makes sense?

The Dump is the place for Threads you wan't to Delete .I thought
that's what it was for??

I'm not going to put a % on the threads in here that are even worth
the pixles there written with.

But it meant something to some one.... *weeping**

Even though- Ford -deleted that thread in -Person- He (Ford) Knows The BCE
was behind the deletion.!!! O God that was a good one!!AHHHH

You know, you're not really helping the case against FORD...

LoungeMachine
11-22-2005, 10:06 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a forum for MODS only?

Wouldn't any real issue between Mods be handled in there?

Unless of course, the real reason to start this thread was to call attention to yourself, and have a public pity party on your own behalf.

Attention Whore Alert

Hardrock69
11-22-2005, 10:24 PM
Elvis is just mad because he didn't get to delete it himself and get all the glory for deleting racist crap.

Nickdfresh
11-22-2005, 10:29 PM
The thread title's GREEN now, fucking classic!:D

LoungeMachine
11-22-2005, 10:32 PM

Gee, Isn't ENVY one of the 7 deadly sins? :D

Poor Elvis :cool:

LoungeMachine
11-22-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Elvis is just mad because he didn't get to delete it himself and get all the glory for deleting racist crap.

No, ELVIS was just pissed anyone would dare fuck with anything resembling his own racist views.

It's no coincidence he chose a known racist for his avatar :cool:

FORD
11-22-2005, 10:41 PM

http://www.after-midnight.freeserve.co.uk/unpigged.jpg

It's not that easy bein' green
Having to spend each day the color of the leaves
When I think it could be nicer being red or yellow or gold
Or something much more colorful like that

It's not easy bein' green
It seems you blend in with so many other ordinary things
And people tend to pass you over 'cause you're
Not standing out like flashy sparkles in the water
Or stars in the sky

But green's the color of Spring
And green can be cool and friendly-like
And green can be big like an ocean
Or important like a mountain
Or tall like a tree

When green is all there is to be
It could make you wonder why
But why wonder, why wonder?
I am green and it'll do fine
It's beautiful!
And I think it's what I want to be

rustoffa
11-22-2005, 10:43 PM
This thread is way off topic. What if newbies wander in here looking for the late-braking, paid-off patriot news?

They'll go the other way, that's what'll happen. Fucking heterosexual newbies will go gay after rifling through this!

They won't fucking understand...colors changing, working hard for the money...yadda yadda.

Oh, I get it!!!

You manipulative motherfuckers!!!!!
:D

LoungeMachine
11-22-2005, 10:56 PM
I've noticed an influx of newbies already "embracing the rainbow"

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

It's nice of ELVIS to let them know we welcome all types in here, pitchers, catchers, power bottoms..........

They just better be white, dammit.

WARF
11-22-2005, 10:58 PM
The Front Line is NOTHING without FORD!

thome
11-22-2005, 11:03 PM
You know, you're not really helping the case against FORD...
I'm not against Ford ,Me Luffs Ebery-body Hmmmm.

Best Part of your post the- Mod Forum is duke it out land-.Yes.

And I also think Deletion is Web Master Only at theirs, Discretion.

I know I could rearrange those words and put together a sentence
I could be proud of.

The BCE is behind this somehow, Ford just knows it.lol

Roth On !

:p :p

LoungeMachine
11-22-2005, 11:14 PM

I know I could rearrange those words and put together a sentence
I could be proud of.

doubt it :rolleyes:

Stupid, lazy, or both.......what differnce does it make, troll?

Schmidt's on sale at ARCO. Hurry. We'll wait.

rustoffa
11-22-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I've noticed an influx of newbies already "embracing the rainbow"

My bad, I went over the rainbow, and behind the Van Allen belt on that one. Point being, this forum stays incredibly "on topic" cuntsidering the subject matter.

IMO, FORD and ELVIS are running good cop/bad cop into the forum modding Hall Of Fame. It's fucking Crossfire with positive results.

Fuck, I'm gonna send FORD a list of shit I want deleted. The entire list will cuntsist of my own work!

twonabomber
11-22-2005, 11:27 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a forum for MODS only?

there is. would you like the password? interesting reading in there. :D

LoungeMachine
11-22-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
there is. would you like the password? interesting reading in there. :D

LMMFAO :D

Oh the good old days of JizzySTOOL :D

LoungeMachine
11-22-2005, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa

Fuck, I'm gonna send FORD a list of shit I want deleted. The entire list will cuntsist of my own work!

Why the FUCK didn't I think of that :D

FORD, please delete my entire history of posts :cool:

ELVIS
11-22-2005, 11:38 PM
Meanwhile you're all laughing it up on FORD's behalf while he get's away with racist censorship, and Cathedral (one of the best political posters on these boards) is gone possibly for good over FORD's elitest bullshit...

Go ahead, laugh it up, yuk yuk yuk...:rolleyes:

All I did was take a stand for what is right...

Sorry Cat...

LoungeMachine
11-22-2005, 11:42 PM
Meanwhile you're all laughing it up on FORD's behalf while he get's away with racist censorship, and Cathedral (one of the best political posters on these boards) is gone possibly for good over FORD's elitest bullshit...

Sorry Cat...

Jesus Christ get the FUCK over yourself, already :rolleyes:

Cat's not going anywhere, dumbass, and you're whiney, pantywaist hypocritical attention whore.

"It's a message board, who takes any of this seriously?" is something you posted 5 minutes ago in another thread, moron

But you work 16 hours a day, so what does it matter what we do?

Sorry you had to work and couldn't jerk off to the racist postings in time.

Do you and Katydid sit in the same pew together?

Dr. Love
11-23-2005, 12:06 AM

Sorry Cat...

Dude, as much as I like Cat and enjoy his posts, he'll be the first to fess up to this little fact...

Cat has quit this board/these forums about 34 times, died on one occasion and has STILL come back to post.

He's just pissed for whatever reason and will be back.

FORD
11-23-2005, 02:52 AM
http://www.tucows.com/pimg/themes/wallpaper/acdc_black_white-320x240.jpg

Back In Black!

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 03:17 AM
http://membres.lycos.fr/enka/img/ACDC.jpg
Highway to hell !!

ashstralia
11-23-2005, 04:07 AM
* clears throat *

if i may.......

oh, never mind.

ashstralia
11-23-2005, 04:17 AM
nah, fuck it.

i read the entire thread before it got closed/ opened/ deleted.

and what the professor had to say in the initial

article was completely inflammatory.

we have a situation in my country which allows muslim preachers to freely

spread hateful, vitriolic shit to dispossessed young men.

these 'community leaders' are living here on our aussie tax dollar.

i can understand why people get upset when these issues surface.

may i say, i'm not a racist, but i may very well be a religionist.

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 04:29 AM
But thanks to Mr. Fucking Censorship, the thread where you could have stated your views in context has been conveniently deleted...

I'm assuming you were looking to post in that thread, correct ??

ashstralia
11-23-2005, 04:48 AM
well ELVIS, yes, i have enough intelligence
to skim over the posts i consider spam.

i would have liked to have read a few more pages before
adding my two cents worth.

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 05:16 AM
Well, obviously FORD doesn't think posters have the intelligence of which you speak...

He had to delete the thread so you wouldn't have to view the evil racist content...

You should thank him for protecting you...

ashstralia
11-23-2005, 05:19 AM
hmmmm....

ODShowtime
11-23-2005, 07:30 AM

you're such a fucking bitch. Jesus H Christ. :rolleyes:

Warham
11-23-2005, 07:47 AM
Why don't we just let this one die. We'll have another thread exactly the same as this one in about four weeks. We can continue then.

thome
11-23-2005, 08:28 AM
Well, I am just Peachy, thanks for asking But I may be Outta here.!

Don't let power struggles over Ding Dong BS run your live.

Re-Post the Exact Same Title and attempt to rewrite your thoughts
and it will probably be the same(but what a hassle)?

Vinnie Velvet
11-23-2005, 09:54 AM

Amen.

Hardrock69
11-23-2005, 11:28 AM
But thanks to Mr. Fucking Censorship, the thread where you could have stated your views in context has been conveniently deleted...

I'm assuming you were looking to post in that thread, correct ??

Oh so now you are seeking to drag Ashtralia into your little temper tantrum?

Christ man, you act as though somebody stole your fucking crayons....

Warham
11-23-2005, 11:43 AM
Let's not divert attention away from the real point of this thread, shall we?

FORD
11-23-2005, 12:01 PM
There was no real point to this thread.

Ally_Kat
11-23-2005, 01:49 PM
Why don't we just let this one die. We'll have another thread exactly the same as this one in about four weeks. We can continue then.

Hell, if y'all want, I can just post the notes from my racist Diversity prof. Every Wed until Dec 21st.

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 03:27 PM
There was no real point to this thread.

There's two real points...

One, is to show that you've become exactly what you once stood against...

Two, for my own personal enjoyment and anyone else who likes a good laugh...

Nickdfresh
11-23-2005, 03:29 PM
Two, for my own personal enjoyment and anyone else who likes a good laugh...

Well, you were pretty funny.:D

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 03:30 PM
Thankya verymuch!

LoungeMachine
11-23-2005, 03:56 PM
Day 2 of The "Isn't ELVIS Funny?" thread....

Exactly which 16 hours a day do you work??????

LMMFAO

Vinnie Velvet
11-23-2005, 04:03 PM
Thankya verymuch!

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Fuck you too, queer...

BTW, that's the gayest avatar I have ever seen...

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 04:16 PM

Exactly which 16 hours a day do you work??????

LMMFAO

Actually, I only work Saturday and Sunday, 6am till about 11pm, and I get paid for 40hrs for that...

I usually do one additional 16hr shift during the week...

That OT adds up quick...:)

DLR'sCock
11-23-2005, 04:58 PM
Such an angry angry boy.

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 05:04 PM
Such an angry angry boy.

You have no idea what you're talking about...

Ever...

DLR'sCock
11-23-2005, 05:27 PM
No? You, never angry?? Never hostile??? Never out of line???
Always a pleasure and joy to chat with??? You, with your wit, charm, and vast array of knowledge shared with the common folk of the board oh so generously???

yeah, uh ok....

Warham
11-23-2005, 05:29 PM
Such a misinformed dick, I mean Cock.

DLR'sCock
11-23-2005, 05:36 PM
Yeah, misinformed? Everythng that I have said since 9/11 and leading up to Iraq has pretty much come true, but I am misinformed. The funny thing is, and I have said this all along, I was hoping that I would be wrong. Unlike others.

I'm a dick? Yes, I'm all about murdering people for self gain and manipulating society for self ego and selfish desire.

It's a shame that you(the general you) are incapable of seeing past the rim of your nose.

It's not your fault, it is the way it is, but change can come about slowly if one so chooses.

Yes, and Elvis is so kind and humane to people here.

Warham
11-23-2005, 05:39 PM
Oh please, Mr. Liberal, we are discussing how nutty you are, not what you think of the Bush administration. I'm sure you get a boner every time you think of Hillary Clinton and her running for President in 2008.

What we are discussing here is your misinformed notions about Elvis the King.

DLR'sCock
11-23-2005, 05:43 PM
I am talking about Elvis the mod, and he is no King.

Oh, and Mr. oh so informed, I am not psyched about Hilary running, although I wouldn't mind her in office, if it brings in the team that led the country during the prosperous 90's.

I think Hilary would lose. I'm not the one that brings up Hilary and Bill all of the time.

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 05:44 PM
Everythng that I have said since 9/11 and leading up to Iraq has pretty much come true.

~Ha!~

Is that the joke, or the punchline ??

DavidLeeBroth
11-23-2005, 05:45 PM
Ooooh! A real power struggle over control of the Roth Army forums. First the Cold War, then Israel and Palestinia and now this. You guys must be mad with power... the incredible power of deletion.

How sweet. You're playing politics. :)

You guys are funny. I hope this can be sorted out so we can get back to our regular lives and get this ugliness behind us.

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 05:46 PM

I am not psyched about Hilary running, although I wouldn't mind her in office, if it brings in the team that led the country during the prosperous 90's.

Not even going there, just pointing out the fact that could...

What a retard...

Warham
11-23-2005, 05:47 PM
There's no power struggle. This is just a spat, if you will.

The status quo will remain at the end of the day.

DLR'sCock
11-23-2005, 05:50 PM
Not even going there, just pointing out the fact that could...

What a retard...

Retard? Whatever, dude you're just an angry asshole.

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 05:54 PM
LMAO!

You're a riot...

Dan
11-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Page 5

Big Train
11-23-2005, 06:21 PM
The only thing i have to say about this whole topic is that I just find it humorous that a guy who says "fascist" so much, excels at being a censor...

Let people say what they want. If nobody cares, the thread sinks.

This is all amusing ultimately.

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
The only thing i have to say about this whole topic is that I just find it humorous that a guy who says "fascist" so much, excels at being a censor...

That's really the main idea behind me starting this thread and calling FORD out yet again...

His actions reveal his true liberal socialist ideals...

People like FORD believe in control, as in controlling what we see, hear and ultimately do...

Go ahead and call me names and say I'm having a temper tantrum or whatever...

But I'm making a valid point, and I would like people to take a good look at the liberal mindset to see who they really are...

blueturk
11-23-2005, 07:44 PM
That's really the main idea behind me starting this thread and calling FORD out yet again...

His actions reveal his true liberal socialist ideals...

People like FORD believe in control, as in controlling what we see, hear and ultimately do...

Go ahead and call me names and say I'm having a temper tantrum or whatever...

But I'm making a valid point, and I would like people to take a good look at the liberal mindset to see who they really are...

:elvis: \

"Liberal mindset" ? Isn't that a little broad? So all liberals are control freaks, because you believe FORD wants total control, and he's a liberal? Does this mean all Christians are borderline lunatics who think God will ignore a town for voting in favor of teaching intelligent design in school?

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 08:00 PM
No...

My point is, FORD is a good representative of the far liberal left...

And they want to do exactly what I described...

LoungeMachine
11-23-2005, 09:58 PM
No...

And they want to do exactly what I described...

Manipulate intelligence to drag us into a war planned for well before 9/11, only to smear the characters of anyone with a differing opinion?

ooops, my bad.

That's the far neo-con shitbag right :rolleyes:

Done whining, bitch?

Need a tissue?

Ever get laid?

LoungeMachine
11-23-2005, 10:02 PM
Neo-con Shitbags = "The Democrats saw the SAME intelligence we did, and still voted for the war"

Liberal Left = "Okay, can we see the PDB that said Sadaam had no wmd, no ties to al qaeda, and in fact was a sworn enemy of OBL?"

Neo-con shitbags = "No, you can't see it"

Neo-con shitbags = "We do not torture"

Liberal Left = "we want to enforce laws prohibiting torture"

Neo-con shitbags = "No, we want the option to do so"

Neo-con Shitbags = " We are going to bring honor and diginity back to Wash. DC"

Liberal left = " As in Abramoff, Libby, Rove, DeLay, Frist, Cunningham, Scanlon, Negroponte, Abrams?"

LoungeMachine
11-23-2005, 10:04 PM
No...

My point is, ...

You have no point.

You are a whiney ass, hypocritical tool with serious racist overtones and no real grasp of how a true Christian acts.

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 10:17 PM
You make me sick with your repeating of "how a true Christian acts"...

Shut the fuck up with that already...:rolleyes:

Oh, and the "racist overtones" make me laugh too...

Just because I'm not in line with the today's politically correct atmosphere, I have racist overtones...

Whatever dude...

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 10:18 PM
BTW, now I'm curious...

Just how does a true Christian act ??

LoungeMachine
11-23-2005, 10:20 PM

Shut the fuck up with that already...:rolleyes:

No.

As long as I see hypocritical, fake "Chrisitians" such as yourself, I'll feel free to point them out.

You have so much "pull" in here, shut me up :D LMMFAO

LoungeMachine
11-23-2005, 10:24 PM
BTW, now I'm curious...

Glad you asked.

A true "Christian" follows the teachings of Christ.

Now, ask yourself these questions......

Who Would Jesus Hate?

Who Would Jesus Bomb?

Who Would Jesus Torture?

Who Would Jesus Lie To?

and would Jesus approve of any of his followers calling fellow mankind "fucking scum" ?

Walk the Walk, brother.

LoungeMachine
11-23-2005, 10:27 PM
You make me sick with your repeating of "how a true Christian acts"...

And you make me sick with your hypocrisy.....

Guess it's a draw.

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 10:47 PM

and would Jesus approve of any of his followers calling fellow mankind "fucking scum" ?

What you fail to realize is that alot of my posting is tongue in cheek...

Jesus Christ
11-23-2005, 11:12 PM
BTW, now I'm curious...

Like ME, Gregory. and ye are not doing so :(

Jesus Christ
11-23-2005, 11:16 PM
Glad you asked.

A true "Christian" follows the teachings of Christ.

Verily.....

Now, ask yourself these questions......

Who Would Jesus Hate?

Who Would Jesus Bomb?

Who Would Jesus Torture?

Who Would Jesus Lie To?

No one.

I do not.

Walk the Walk, brother.

Ye seem to understand My gospel better than many who claim to preach it, My son.

ELVIS
11-23-2005, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Like ME, Gregory. and ye are not doing so :(

Here we go with more of this hypocritical bullshit...:rolleyes:

ODShowtime
11-24-2005, 12:11 AM
ut I'm making a valid point, and I would like people to take a good look at the liberal mindset to see who they really are...

See, what is that supposed to mean? It's not a point, it's just categorizing people. And bullshit.

LoungeMachine
11-24-2005, 12:37 AM
Here we go with more of this hypocritical bullshit...:rolleyes:

You should know :rolleyes:

You cast more stones than Andrew Oldham :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
11-24-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Ye seem to understand My gospel better than many who claim to preach it, My son.

Thanks JC,

Loved you in Dogma. ;)

Sorry some of your sheep are straying, but I guess that's your cross to bear. [ ba-dum-dum ]

LoungeMachine
11-24-2005, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
See, what is that supposed to mean? It's not a point, it's just categorizing people. And bullshit.

That's our ELVIS :rolleyes:

Post a thread about 5 Marines dying and he'll ask how many "enemies" died :mad:

But hey, it's all "tongue in cheek" :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
11-24-2005, 12:44 AM

And you're the epitome of the far right, self rightious, hypocritical, pious neo-con shitbag talking point Rush Limbaugh right......

and your point is??????

ELVIS
11-24-2005, 01:02 AM

Post a thread about 5 Marines dying and he'll ask how many "enemies" died :mad:

No, I'll ask how many of the enemy our soldiers killed...

There's a difference...

ELVIS
11-24-2005, 01:04 AM
And you're the epitome of the far right, self rightious, hypocritical, pious neo-con shitbag talking point Rush Limbaugh right......

That's not true at all...

and your point is??????

It must be nice being an expert on everything...

LoungeMachine
11-24-2005, 01:10 AM
No, I'll ask how many of the enemy our soldiers killed...

There's a difference...

Jesus would be thrilled with you making that distiction, I'm sure :rolleyes:

MY Christian friend's first reponse was sympathy for the Marines and their families, followed by praying that no innocent civilians, especially children were killed.

But you're probably right, the real question should be how many "enemies" did our Marines kill. Because it's all about numbers, and if they killed more than our boys died, then it was good :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you even see the stupidity in that, or was your post in my very serious thread simply "tongue in cheek" :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
11-24-2005, 01:13 AM
It must be nice being an expert on everything...

It sure makes cocktail parties more interesting.

No one ever beats me at Trivial Pursuit either.

We have a weekly Texas Hold-em at my house too. I bedazzle the shit out of people with my vast knowledge of the world. ;)

Yet in here, all I get to do is own you :p

ELVIS
11-24-2005, 01:14 AM
Do you even see the stupidity in that, or was your post in my very serious thread simply "tongue in cheek"

A little of both, Mr. Perfect...

ELVIS
11-24-2005, 01:17 AM
Yet in here, all I get to do is look like an idiot :p

yeppers...

LoungeMachine
11-24-2005, 01:18 AM
A little of both, Mr. Perfect...

;)

Remember E, I too like to bust balls.

I still like and respect you. You're a nurse and a musician, how bad can you be..????:D

You just can't start a thread like this and not expect some shit to come your way.....;)

I wish you luck if you go to Guatemala. I think that's great.

Have a great holiday tomorrow, whatever your plans.

Peace.:cool:

ELVIS
11-24-2005, 01:20 AM
I offered to work tomorrow...

My family lives out of state...

I'll be delivering high quality health care while eating turkey...;)

ELVIS
11-24-2005, 01:21 AM
Peace to you too, brother...

Cathedral
11-24-2005, 02:29 AM
(o)(o)

Cathedral
11-24-2005, 02:30 AM

Cathedral
11-24-2005, 02:31 AM
/.,

Cathedral
11-24-2005, 02:32 AM

Cathedral
11-24-2005, 02:32 AM
-[/;

LoungeMachine
11-24-2005, 02:38 AM
I offered to work tomorrow...

My family lives out of state...

I'll be delivering high quality health care while eating turkey...;)

Very cool of you to do that for someone. I'm sure they appreciate it.

Emergency rooms across the nation tomorrow fill up with knife wounds from cutting turkeys and flash burns from deep fryers.

I'll be ordering in.

LoungeMachine
11-24-2005, 02:39 AM
Gee, Cat.....

Thought you were outta here

LMMFAO

Glad to see ya.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
11-24-2005, 02:49 AM
censorship and quality control are two different things.

LoungeMachine
11-24-2005, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
censorship and quality control are two different things.

It's a fine line.

Like being sexy, or sexist [Spinal Tap Reference]

Ford does a great job as a Mod, but shouldn't have deleted said thread. But then, Elvis also shouldn't have reopened it just to show him up.

Close it, Dump it, but leave the deletions to the Webbies unless directed, and then let it be known who/why :cool:

Airing Mod Laundry in a thread is never a good idea, we don't need to see Elvis' tighty whities:confused:

ELVIS
11-24-2005, 03:30 AM
Very cool of you to do that for someone. I'm sure they appreciate it.

Thanks!

It's no problem, I pretty much enjoy being at work, and a little holiday OT doesn't hurt, especially when you have expensive hobbys...:D

LMAO!

ELVIS
11-24-2005, 03:33 AM
Airing Mod Laundry in a thread is never a good idea.

That I totally disagree with...

I think everything should be out in the open on a message board...

Makes for some hilarious reading at times...:D

DrMaddVibe
11-24-2005, 07:57 AM
ford...start deleting all the racist bullshit posts on the site and do something....useful!

Warham
11-24-2005, 08:39 AM
No.

As long as I see hypocritical, fake "Chrisitians" such as yourself, I'll feel free to point them out.

You have so much "pull" in here, shut me up :D LMMFAO

Actually, Elvis does have that kind of pull here.

DrMaddVibe
11-24-2005, 09:31 AM
When I say... "I am a Christian",
I'm not shouting "I'm clean living".
I'm whispering "I was lost",
Now I'm found and forgiven.

When I say... "I'm a Christian",
I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble,
And need CHRIST to be my guide.

I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak,
And need HIS strength to carry on.

I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed,
And need GOD to clean my mess.

I'm not claiming to be perfect.
My flaws are far too visible,
But, GOD believes I'm worth it.

I still feel the sting of pain.
I have my share of heartaches,
So I call upon HIS name.

I'm not being holier than thou.
I'm just a simple sinner,
Who received GOD's good grace, somehow.

Happy Thanksgiving...LM!:)

Dr. Love
11-24-2005, 12:45 PM
See? I told you he'd be back.

FORD
11-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
ford...start deleting all the racist bullshit posts on the site and do something....useful!

Probably should talk to Ally about the majority of those posts. Of course most of them were done while she was "AWOL".

But if I could kill those threads, I would have done so. ;)

(You could always ask Flappo as well, but I don't think he gives a shit)

FORD
11-24-2005, 12:54 PM
And a Happy Turkey day to all. I'm thankful for the impending collapse of the Bush Criminal Empire myself :cool:

LoungeMachine
11-24-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
When I say... "I am a Christian",
I'm not shouting "I'm clean living".
I'm whispering "I was lost",
Now I'm found and forgiven.

I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble,
And need CHRIST to be my guide.

I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak,
And need HIS strength to carry on.

I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed,
And need GOD to clean my mess.

I'm not claiming to be perfect.
My flaws are far too visible,
But, GOD believes I'm worth it.

I still feel the sting of pain.
I have my share of heartaches,
So I call upon HIS name.

I'm not being holier than thou.
I'm just a simple sinner,
Who received GOD's good grace, somehow.

Happy Thanksgiving...LM!:)

Thanks for posting this, Vibe.

That's seriously one of the coolest things I've seen posted in here.

Happy Holidays to you and your's as well :cool:

LoungeMachine
11-24-2005, 01:08 PM
And a Happy Turkey day to all. I'm thankful for the impending collapse of the Bush Criminal Empire myself :cool:

It's a Festivus Miracle !!!!!

larbo
11-25-2005, 06:46 PM
the impending collapse of the Bush Criminal Empire myself :cool:

You are about a stupid son-of-a-******-lover. Elvis IS right for calling you out on your dumb loony liberal bullshit! You & your little band of ass sniffers(nickpdiddynotsofresh). If Elvis has "pull" here then he should start pulling like a mo fo! You need to be escorted to the door by your throat, then kicked in the ass. Then you shall hear the painful sound of the Roth army door slamming behind you. You are Cancer. and praise the lord to that stupid fucking weak-minded poem dr. Fag vibe. Now go smoke some crack, get a prosty, and watch the "its a miracle network" you hypocrite.

franksters
11-25-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by larbo
You are about a stupid son-of-a-******-lover. Elvis IS right for calling you out on your dumb loony liberal bullshit! You & your little band of ass sniffers(nickpdiddynotsofresh). If he has "pull" here then he should start pulling like a mo fo! You need to be escorted to the door by your throat, then kicked in the ass. Then you shall hear the painful sound of the Roth army door slamming behind you. You are Cancer. and praise the lord to that stupid fucking weak-minded poem dr. ass vibe. Now go smoke some crack, get a prosty, and watch the "its a miracle network" you hypocrite.

I see that lobolarvo is trying to get some new friends...

I guess he didn't have enough before.

or maybe he's just on a suicide mission! ( hopefully after he pissed everybody off he will shoot himself )

larbo
11-25-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by franksters
I see that lobolarvo is trying to get some new friends...

I guess he didn't have enough before.

or maybe he's just on a suicide mission! ( hopefully after he pissed everybody off he will shoot himself )

Again, speak for yourself Fartsters. go argue with a tree. you'll have a better chance of winning you fuckin' clown shoe.

franksters
11-25-2005, 07:21 PM
Again, speak for yourself Fartsters. go argue with a tree. you'll have a better chance of winning you fuckin' clown shoe.

your such a waste larvo,

I defy you to come up with something , anything else than hatred,and racism.

What do you do in life? ( after your shift at the factory ).

Are you that mad at society in general?

Did you ever left your balcony, or you're simply too scared to cross the street...

Is that all you got in life : racism, hatred, and a bunch of magazine to wank of your tiny dick...

When is the last time you had fun? ( I said have fun, not making fun of)

You probably won't even answer any of these questions, cause you're completetly oblivion to the concept of communicating with humans.

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
11-25-2005, 07:33 PM
You are about a stupid son-of-a-******-lover. Elvis IS right for calling you out on your dumb loony liberal bullshit! You & your little band of ass sniffers(nickpdiddynotsofresh). If Elvis has "pull" here then he should start pulling like a mo fo! You need to be escorted to the door by your throat, then kicked in the ass. Then you shall hear the painful sound of the Roth army door slamming behind you. You are Cancer. and praise the lord to that stupid fucking weak-minded poem dr. Fag vibe. Now go smoke some crack, get a prosty, and watch the "its a miracle network" you hypocrite.

Mmmmm! You sound really like the kind of butch faggot I've been looking for! Uh, I lovce 'em macho and in the closet! I bet you look grate in a tight pair of leather pants with assless chaps. I bet you could suck a bowling ball through a 3" pice of PVC pipe. Bend over baby, "I'm cumin' for ya!'" C'mon Larblow, giive me some suga' bitch!

Nickdfresh
11-25-2005, 07:35 PM
Jesus, Larbo and a queer in tow!

FORD
11-25-2005, 08:55 PM
You are a Cancer...

Why, yes I am. I didn't realize the KKK was into astrology.

What does my racial horoscope look like for next year? Hopefully my Aryan house is still ascending and all that....

The Scatologist
11-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Elvis accusing someone else of having a "few loose screws"

Imagine THAT! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*chokes from laughter*

Dr. Love
11-25-2005, 11:02 PM
Hmmm, where was that delete button...

LoungeMachine
11-25-2005, 11:07 PM