PDA

View Full Version : mk...Can we do anything to STOP this???!

DLR_EngineRoom
11-22-2005, 02:49 PM
Not sure if this was posted before, but if it was, scuza...

Here's the link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/RROCKER/

Can we block this? Stop it from happening?

Coyote
11-22-2005, 02:55 PM
Of course there's a way: DON'T SIGN IT! FOR THE LOVE OF HOLY SMOKES, DON'T SIGN IT!

Hardrock69
11-22-2005, 03:21 PM
I signed it as Sammy Sucks Donkey Dicks, and posted that he has not contributed anything of value to Rock And Roll and does not deserve to be inducted.

Tiger Roth
11-22-2005, 07:45 PM
Who are they trying to kid?
Yeah right, Sammy Hagar will get into the RnR HOF but VH won't????

bantonelli
11-22-2005, 08:38 PM
Don't get MAD....Get EVEN........Let's do it for ROTH!!!

I'm already trying to get you guys to support getting ROTH a STAR on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.....a NOTCH above the Rock Star Walk of Fame in front of Guitar Center in Hollywood that VH-Spammy already has.

GET YOUR ROTH ACT TOGETHER!!! JOIN ME!!!

FORD
11-23-2005, 12:39 AM
What would Sammy get inducted for? Montrose??

Hey I love those records, but they did 2 albums in 2 years and then they were gone.

And Sammy sure ain't done anything since worthy of a nomination.

Wawazat
11-23-2005, 06:38 AM
Look at those sheep:

2636. Jennifer Graca: I hear his voice and my soul rises out of my body. His music is incredible and he is a beautiful human being.

2656. MIKE FULLER: A PURE ARTIST, ASTOUNDING MUSICIAN, AND HIS LERICS REACHES DEEP INSIDE YOU AND READS YOUR SOUL.

2542. Cindy Turk: Sammy is the true definition of what "Rock-n-Roll" is! I love you, Sammy!

2512. Lori Foster: I get chills when he performs, sings or hmmm, anything really! He has such a sexy voice! Love that smile!!!!

2503. Deidre Clifton Payne: Sammy will always be known as 1 of the top voices in R&R History!! Nobody...and I mean
NOBODY... can Rock It like Sam can!! I can't count the many times that a Sammy tune has lifted my spirits...or
transported me back to a simpler time in my life!!

"AND HIS LERICS REACHES DEEP INSIDE YOU AND READS YOUR SOUL."

pretty much sums it up, muhaha :D

Vinnie Velvet
11-23-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Wawazat
Look at those sheep:

2636. Jennifer Graca: I hear his voice and my soul rises out of my body. His music is incredible and he is a beautiful human being.

2656. MIKE FULLER: A PURE ARTIST, ASTOUNDING MUSICIAN, AND HIS LERICS REACHES DEEP INSIDE YOU AND READS YOUR SOUL.

2542. Cindy Turk: Sammy is the true definition of what "Rock-n-Roll" is! I love you, Sammy!

2512. Lori Foster: I get chills when he performs, sings or hmmm, anything really! He has such a sexy voice! Love that smile!!!!

2503. Deidre Clifton Payne: Sammy will always be known as 1 of the top voices in R&R History!! Nobody...and I mean
NOBODY... can Rock It like Sam can!! I can't count the many times that a Sammy tune has lifted my spirits...or
transported me back to a simpler time in my life!!

"AND HIS LERICS REACHES DEEP INSIDE YOU AND READS YOUR SOUL."

pretty much sums it up, muhaha :D

Oh, for the love of god.

I've seen it all now.

How pathetic some people can be.

FORD
11-23-2005, 12:22 PM
"pending approval"???

The fucking chedhead pussies are screening signatures???

Bill Lumbergh
11-23-2005, 12:24 PM
If lyrics like "I saw your face, and the train left the station" don't make someone worthy of HOF consideration, what will?!

FORD
11-23-2005, 12:29 PM
Let's see if this gets past the Ched Censors......

Name
Bill Gates

Comments
Sammy has done for rock n roll what Windows Millenium Edition did for operating systems! Hey, where can I buy those groovy Cabo Wabo capri pants?

DLR_EngineRoom
11-23-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
If lyrics like "I saw your face, and the train left the station" don't make someone worthy of HOF consideration, what will?!

lol OMG...is that an actual Scammy lyric?

MERRYKISSMASS2U
11-23-2005, 06:12 PM
im not sticking up for sammy, but DLR has some pretty shitty lyrics once and a while....
A slice at a time like a pizza pie?

Coyote
11-23-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
im not sticking up for sammy, but DLR has some pretty shitty lyrics once and a while....

"They serve up the truth, don't want it anymore."

Look at the whole phrase & don't get caught in the details...

DLR_EngineRoom
11-23-2005, 06:21 PM

Coyote, can you answer this one, please? Seems MK2U had a momentary lapse of reason...

Originally posted by Coyote

Thanks, buddy!

Coyote
11-23-2005, 06:23 PM
No problem, bro. :cool:

MERRYKISSMASS2U
11-23-2005, 06:40 PM

i am familiar with the fucking song. it just seems like it could have been better. i love dave though, so fuck off :)

Coyote
11-23-2005, 06:49 PM
No I won't. :D

DLR_EngineRoom
11-23-2005, 07:00 PM
i am familiar with the fucking song. it just seems like it could have been better. i love dave though, so fuck off :)

No I won't. :D

lol....another reason why I love the sibling rivalry we got goin' on on this site...

peace bro-s...take it with a grain o' salt, huh?

Coyote
11-24-2005, 06:56 AM
I'll give it some thought. :D

RuzDNailz
11-26-2005, 07:01 PM
AAAAAAAAARGH! Some of these chedheads actually think that Spamuel MADE VH? He ruined it! These people also claim they saw the Sam and Dave tour back in 2002 and said they greatly preferred Hagar. All these people drinking their glasses of milk and driving around in their little Daewoo hatchbacks claiming their love and affection for the Retch-Rocker! Not to mention how they want Van Hagar as a group to be inducted and DLR get diddly squat! Bullshit! Fuck that! The ONLY VH that's going to be inducted will be ORIGINAL VH. Dave will be there to do a leap off the stage to seal everything!

DrMaddVibe
11-26-2005, 07:29 PM
That pic proves why Van Halen doesn't belong in the HoF.