X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mwoodruff
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Mar 2004

Good Sounding Roth Era Boots?

I have been trying to find GOOD sounding boots from the Only Era of Van Halen. It seems to me that the Pasadena show is the only one that sounds decent/sound board quality.

Any advice when it comes to sound quality of Live Shows?
    Still have not heard the San Diego 84 show. Have been trying to download it on Soulseek. Not much luck so far.

MW
  • Cato
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Backstage Charlotte is as good as the San Diego show.
    Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Lou

My personal favorite is Home Ground LA 6/19/81.

Comment

• jengis

ONE GOOD I GOTTA IS EYES OF THE NIGHT ... WAS DONE BEFORE VAN HALEN BECAME FAMOUS !
        THEN I GOT THE SILVER DISK OF A 1984 LIVE SHOW ... WHAT'S THE NAME ?! MHHHHHH ... can't rimember !! ... i think the stkolm 1984 MOR .
        But ... either on silver either on copyed cd the sounds the same !

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

I have a muffled sounded recording of that song. Eyes of the night. So it left a bad taste in my mouth. I also cant stand Young and Wild. Seems so generic for a great rock band.

Babe Dont Leave me Alone is cool. But Im partial to Big Trouble and Put out the Light.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...