PDA

View Full Version : TIM 'RIPPER' OWENS Says BEYOND FEAR Mixing Sessions 'Are Going Great'

Hardrock69
11-23-2005, 11:01 AM
Nov. 23, 2005
Former JUDAS PRIEST and current ICED EARTH singer Tim "Ripper" Owens has posted the following message regarding the progress of the mixing sessions of upcoming full-length debut CD from his new project BEYOND FEAR.

"Things are going great! In the final mixing stages! I should leave [Morrisound Studios in Tampa] Florida with some mixes to listen to and live with...Then Jim [Morrris, producer; ICED EARTH, DEATH, JAG PANZER] and I will make a few changes and we will go from there!!"

As previously reported, BEYOND FEAR members Owens and John Comprix (guitar; SPAWN, 13 FACES) traveled to Florida the first week of November to put the finishing touches on the band's debut album, tentatively due in early 2006 via SPV Records. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "I Don't Need This", "And You Will Die", "It Is Me", "Telling Lies", "The Faith", "The Human Race", "Your Time Has Come" and "My Last Words". Joining Owens and Comprix in the new group are Dennis Hayes (ex-WINTERS BANE, SEVEN WITCHES) on bass, Dwane Bihary (MISSING SKIN) on rhythm guitar, and drummer Eric Elkins (CRYPTKICKER, ALL YOU FEAR).

I will buy this the moment it comes out.

Tim Owens is one of the baddest metal vocalists on the fucking planet.

Live, he will rip your fucking face off!

:cool: