PDA

View Full Version : VH reunion mention on the radio

Jamocha Joe
11-23-2005, 12:02 PM
Date: 11/22
Time: night
Place: 97.9 WLUP, Chicago.

All request twin spin Tuesday spins violently out of control after I can't drive 55/Best of Both Worlds are played back to back. After suffering through these two affronts to the music industry, the DJ said (B.S. DJ alert) that Sammy now says he would be receptive to a phone call from EVH to patch up their differences, which inevitably lead to speculation of a Sam Halen reunion. The DJ threw in a jab that Sam seems to change his mind every 10 minutes then cut to commercial. We'll be right back with some Floyd by request.

bantonelli
11-23-2005, 01:08 PM
I suppose MA is the mediator "Rodney King" guy whose motto is "Why can't we all just get along" between ED & SPAM ?

MA wouldn't approach Dave, cuz he's a classic case of Chicken *hit - he can't stand up to Dave and he dare not stand up to ED....

it would be called "The Unemployment Line".

Hardrock69
11-23-2005, 01:11 PM
Man, no promoter worth a damn would touch van hagar after the 2004 ripoff.

ace diamond
11-23-2005, 02:34 PM
no shit

Dirty Duck
11-23-2005, 04:07 PM
What makes me laugh is the fact that Eddie say's he would never get back together with Roth for a reunion, because he wouldnt want to take peoples $$$ to bring back old memories. This situation with Sammy and eddie is like an old married couple. They never know when to call it quits..they just keep getting back together..and as we can see..the tours are getting more and more pathetic. Fuck you Sammy...Fuck you Eddie...Fuck you Alex..Fuck you mikey...may the legecy of VH with Sammy hagar go right down the fuckin toilet...where it belongs...it's all shit anyhow.

Vinnie Velvet
11-23-2005, 05:01 PM
There will never be a Van Hagar tour again.

John Holmes
11-23-2005, 06:14 PM
I see it happening. People are just too stupid to realize how fucked up the Sam Halen reunion is.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
11-23-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
There will never be a Van Hagar tour again.

which means it is fucking impossible for a dave reunion.

franksters
11-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by John Holmes
I see it happening. People are just too stupid to realize how fucked up the Sam Halen reunion is.

Roth Army Forums > Journal > John Holmes's Journal

Entries 5 entries in total ( 0 private )

Views 273

Comments John Holmes's journal has 0 comments

11-16-2005 11:42 AM What can we do to restore racial harmony to our cities?
What can we do to restore racial harmony to our cities? The problem lies in the Negro's desperately low intelligence. With an average IQ of 85, nearly a full standard deviation from the mean, the negro lacks the intellectual wherewithal to succeed in a white society, yet has been led - cruelly and unfairly - to consider itself as on a par with humans. The irony is bitter: the negro is so stupid it doesn't realize how stupid it is. With an IQ of 85, it believes almost anything it is told, including the lie that it is intelligent.

So the negro sees humans living in comfortable homes, driving expensive cars, wearing good quality clothes, and not dying of AIDS; and it thinks that, since it is the equal of humans, all those material benefits are somehow its right, too. In short, the negro is discontented because it *expects* more than it *has*. The trick to restoring the happy, smiling "Uncle Remus" negro of yesteryear is thus to manage its expectations.

For example, if I had an IQ of 85, I'd rightly consider it an achievement to hold down a job as a toilet cleaner. However, I know this because I have an IQ between 128 and 140, depending on which IQ test I choose to believe. If I really did have an IQ of 85, I'd be far too stupid to realize that I was doing well to hold that job down - unless somebody told me so.

Similarly, the negro who rapes a baby to cure his AIDS should be applauded, not condemned, because he's started out on the evolutionary path that leads to cognitive intelligence. What appears to us to be a gross sexual crime is, in fact, the distant ancestor of abstract thought. 50,000 years ago, humans were as dumb as Negroes are now; surely we should cut them a little slack and not judge them by the standards we set ourselves? You wouldn't expect a dog to drive a car; you wouldn't expect a chimpanzee to perform brain surgery; and you can't expect a negro to display any moral awareness. Admittedly, applauding this behavior will accelerate the spread of AIDS, but to die of disgusting and interesting diseases is part of the negro's birthright and heritage.

We should thus focus our efforts, as a society, on applauding the most minor negro accomplishments, reminding him what a dim bulb he is, and emphasizing that his material lifestyle is proportionate to his IQ. He should be happy with whatever he has, however little that is, because he's too dim to merit more. Thus, an African negro has an IQ of 55 to 60 and drinks water that has been pissed and shat in. An American negro has an IQ of 85 and gets todrink clean water, the same as humans drink. Who's better off? Why, the latter, clearly - because of his higher IQ. The message to the discontented urban negro is: it could be worse.

Only when the negro forgets its preposterous dreams of getting a college degree on its own intellectual merits, or of holding down anyother than a menial job, will there be racial harmony. There can be no more quota negro doctors until they evolve past belief in the "Evil Eye". There must be no more quota negro airline pilots until there is an African aerospace industry.

They'll be happier, we'll be happier, and best of all, my shoes will be shinier.

( 0 Comments ) [Entry #5]

10-24-2005 05:07 AM ****** Professor: Exterminate white people
As appeared on WorldNetDaily.Com

link: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/a...RTICLE_ID=46973

Professor: Exterminate white people
Seen as solution to problems faced by many blacks

A visiting professor at North Carolina State University says the solution to the problems faced by many blacks is the extermination of "white people off the face of the planet."

Kamau Kambon

Kamau Kambon, who taught Africana Studies at the Raleigh school last spring, told a panel at Howard University Law School Oct. 14 this action must be taken "because white people want to kill us," the Carolina Journal reported.

Kambon, a Raleigh activist and bookstore owner, was addressing a panel on "Hurricane Katrina Media Coverage," broadcast on C-SPAN.

( 0 Comments ) [Entry #4]

10-23-2005 06:43 PM ****** coach checks up on white 16 YEAR OLD girl
****** coach checks up on white 16 YEAR OLD girl
http://www.click2houston.com/news/5122839/detail.html

The victim:

The ******:

Coach Charged With Peeping On 16-Year-Old Student
District Suspends Educator

POSTED: 6:57 am CDT October 19, 2005
UPDATED: 3:27 pm CDT October 19, 2005

KATY, Texas -- A Cinco Ranch High School coach and teacher was charged Wednesday, accused of peeping through a 16-year-old girl's bedroom window, KPRC Local 2 reported.

Timothy Williford, a football coach and special education teacher at Cinco Ranch High School in the Katy Independent School District, was taken into custody early Wednesday morning.

He was charged with disorderly conduct and a "peeping Tom" charge, both misdemeanors.

"I saw the whites of his eyes outside my window at the very bottom," the Cinco Ranch High junior told KPRC Local 2. "I was pretty hysterical after that. I was crying and I was very scared. I didn't know him and it was scary seeing a man looking through my window." <snip>

Timothy Williford, a football coach and special education teacher at Cinco Ranch High School in the Katy Independent School District, was taken into custody early Wednesday morning.

( 0 Comments ) [Entry #3]

10-22-2005 05:42 PM Coontact Tale #1
Report John Holmes your encounters with ******s, for my "coontact tales" periodical review. Thanks

Here's a coontact tale for this week, from our good friend Jim C. Millis

6 African American teens came up to me today at McDonalds.

I was filling my drinks and behind me I hear: "Hey skinny! Yo skinny!"

I turn around. "yo skinny man, youz got a couple dolla iz could borrow?" I was like nah sorry man I'm out. Which was true since all I had was my debit card. WTF? These morons have the audacity to call me names to my face and then ask to BORROW money which I will obviously never get back.

Then to top it off as I was driving away they came out and were YELLING "Yo skinny get yo ass back here you owe us a dollar!!" they are all hooting and holloring at my car like animals. what a bunch of loser uneducation morons. they all had the same damn long ass white t-shirt on too.

( 0 Comments ) [Entry #2]

10-21-2005 06:19 AM Negress living in a public urinal
From The Los Angeles Times:

http://www.aztlan.net/lady_lives_in_porta_potty.htm

L.A. Lady Lives in Skid Row Porta-Potty

Poverty and unemployment in Los Angeles is increasing and especially among the Black population. Many are falling through the cracks and are ending up homeless in the Skid Row section of downtown. Here, a few blocks from the downtown skyscrapers, thousands bed down at night in carton boxes and makeshift tents erected with plastic tarps attached to chain link fences. The photograph above shows an enterprising lady who has taken up residence in one of the Porta-Potties provided by the Los Angeles city government for its Skid Row homeless population.

Source: The Los Angeles Times

----------

A friend o'mine who lives in Los Angeles said:

What a bunch of bull, John! I live in L.A. and there are so many jobs here it's pitiful. They are just lazy. You could buy bundles of newspapers in the mornings and sell them at traffic lights and make a hundred bucks a day in tips alone. You could get a job making food deliveries for restaurants on a bicycle (that they provide), you could valet park cars and do OK with getting tips,....etc..etc...There are so many things you can do in any big city to make a living and not be on skid row or 'fall through the cracks'.

( 0 Comments ) [Entry #1]

< Contact Us - ROTHARMY.COM >

RACIST BASTARD!

jhale667
11-23-2005, 07:01 PM
Pathetic.

Rebel
11-23-2005, 07:03 PM
Who is Sammy Hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
11-23-2005, 07:03 PM
Who is Sammy Hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

franksters
11-23-2005, 07:12 PM

franksters
11-23-2005, 07:48 PM
here is holmes ip address:

john Holmes

IP: 24.158.53.87

franksters
11-23-2005, 08:00 PM
holmes is located in Hickory, North Carolina, United States

Golden AWe
11-24-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by John Holmes

BOLLOCHS .

bueno bob
11-24-2005, 11:11 AM
I think it'd be funny to see Van Halen playing to audiences of 100 people a night...

...which is EXACTLY where they'll get booked after promoters LOST THEIR ASS on them in 2004.

And LOST THEIR ASS is exactly what they did.

It won't happen because Ed and Al have too much pride to play to clubs. And that's the ONLY gigs they'll be offered. And why?

Easy math -

THE FAN BASE IS MOTHER FUCKING DEAD.

Without a MAJOR BREAK (meaning only one thing = Dave at the helm), Van Halen will do NOTHING from here til the rest of FUCKING ETERNITY that will generate ANY interest on a large scale basis.

GAME THE FUCK OVER.

bueno bob
11-24-2005, 11:17 AM
To finish -

Unless there is a MAJOR CONFIRMED ANNOUNCEMENT/PRESS RELEASE that David Lee Roth is back in Van Halen, a new album is forthcoming, to be followed by a subsequent farewell world tour, you will NEVER AGAIN hear an official word of news out of Van Halen until one of them dies. Period.

And, since all realism says that THAT will never happen thanks to a mostly unconscious Edward Van Halen and a self-righteous Alex Van Halen, I can 99.9% assure you that Van Halen's days as an active band are OVER and that 2004 was the farewell tour.

99.9999999999% guarantee it, short of absolute fucking divine intervention, which is EXACTLY what it'll take to get Alex sensible, Eddie sober, and Dave back in the band with everyone maybe not happy, but at least working together to put Van Halen, the band, to bed correctly.

Thanks for playing, kids...

redblkwht
11-24-2005, 01:11 PM
Yo Jamoca, according to your avatar..you may need to layoff that bad beer & the rumors..lmao

Jamocha Joe
11-25-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by redblkwht
Yo Jamoca, according to your avatar..you may need to layoff that bad beer & the rumors..lmao

LOL. The rumors are the harder habit to break. 20 years worth of following VH rumors would turn Brad Pitt into Lyle Lovett.

Terry
11-25-2005, 09:54 PM
Yep, word is promoters lost some dough on the 2004 sham, but even though some of those shows were half filled, just the fact that Van Hagar 2004 were even able to get 5,000 people to show up at shows meant to seat 10,000 is still a scary thought.

Seriously. Even if one were a Van Hagar fan....even by those diminished standards, I'd have a hard time believing anyone of them could get excited over those BOBW tracks...

Gotta figure some people were turning out 'cuz they figured that was gonna be EVH's last hurrah...am sure there were a fair amount of terminal wankers straight outta mom's basement who are still trying to nail Eruption and just got a stiffy at the very idea of seeing Ed, regardless of what he was playing.

2004 just verified that all the excuses the sisters gave in 1996 about not touring with Dave ("we're not on a nostalgia trip" "we'd be ripping off the fans" "if we did that, we'd just be out there taking your money") were just a bunch of hokum put out there to disguise the plain truth: they just don't want to work with Dave and could really give a shit what the fans want when it comes right down to it.

Now they get to reap what they've sown in terms of their apathetic attitude toward fans of that CVH music that made Ed and Al worth remembering in the first place.

They DESERVE to go on tour with Hagar again. Fuck 'em. Hope Dave doesn't even give them the time of day when they come calling. They've given us the finger for the last ten years, so they don't deserve to get back together with Roth and go out with a big payday. Let 'em do another run with Hagar, and let the sheep swarm onto this site and give us plenty of live clips...I can always use a good giggle.

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 12:06 AM
Of course ed being his drunken self like always can be tooken advantage of, To go on a shitty tour. Gee, Ed maybe If you were half sober and not so ignorant you'd notice even when you'd play the opening notes to a CVh tune, the crowd goes fucking insane. Gee wonder if theres a connection. If ed relized how loyal his true (Former) fans were and how much money he would make with going on tour with Dave and release the rare Dave era stuff. But of course he rather cater toward sheep who only make up a small fraction of the VH population. Eddie Van Halen Guitar Hero to Pop Zero.