PDA

View Full Version : Hardball's Chris Matthews Becomes Unhinged on Radio Show

DrMaddVibe
11-26-2005, 05:48 PM
by Jim Kouri, CPP

MSNBC's talk show host Chris Matthews is a man who obviously: (1) Believes he is the smartest man on television; (2) Enjoys bullying women such as Michelle Malkin; (3) Enjoys bullying senior citizens who may not be as quick with the mouth as he is; (4) Is irrelevent except for a few of his fellow moonbats who actually believe he's a mental giant; (5) Is of the opinion that he's really competition for Fox News Channel's lineup.

During a speech he gave in Canada at the University of Toronto, Matthews did what most American liberals do when in a foreign country -- he denigrated his own country. During his usual bloviating Matthews in quoted as saying, "America's enemy in the war on terror is not evil -- they just have a different perspective."

As a result of Chris Matthews pseudo-intellectual speech, radio talk show host Bob Newman invited him to appear on KOA's "The Gunny Bob Show," aired in Denver. Bob is a decorated Marine, a syndicated columnist and Men's News Daily contributor who specializes in terrorism and counterinsurgency. Matthews agreed to appear on Newman's show. Many listeners may argue it wasn't an appearance as much as it was a total meltdown of a man who got caught displaying anti-American tendencies on a radio show with bigger ratings than Hardball.

Bob Newman was interested in pursuing the meaning of Matthews' statements in Toronto. According to the Gunny, he repeatedly asked Matthews if he thought terrorists are our enemy. Finally, after Matthews apparently realized that the Gunny wasn't going to allow him to dodge the question, Matthews replied that terrorists are "a sub-set of our enemy," to which Gunny Bob asked what that meant. Matthews flew into a rage and it went downhill from there.

When the Gunny told Matthews that he wasn't buying his bizarre, convoluted explanation of his controversial speech, Matthews started screaming about how awful the Bush administration is and then totally lost it by hanging up on the Gunny with considerable gusto and fury.

Matthews displayed the usual behavior lefties utilize when they feel cornered like rats: start spouting anti-Bush rhetoric and play to the cheap seats where you'll find the left-wing moonbats sitting and cheering. But the hang up in the middle of an interview shows Matthews can give it but can't take it.

"I knew the guy was a hot head with serious discipline problems, but when he came out of the gate swinging and kept dodging questions and offering incomprehensible answers and obvious diversions, I knew I had a live one on the line. I was, however, quite surprised that he felt so humiliated on my show that he decided that hanging up was his best option. I expected more professional behavior from Chris, frankly," the Gunny said.

"The rage Chris demonstrated at me because I had the temerity to challenge not only his controversial speech but his explanation of that speech, as well as his belief that terrorists are a 'sub-set' of America's enemies, was alarming. What kind of journalist conducts himself like that? Especially on a show that has more listeners than he has viewers. "He blasted into the interview at full bore and went straight for my throat. He quickly realized that sort of tactic wasn't going to work on me. He didn't do his background work to find out who I am and what I used to do for a living. That apparently panicked him and he went ape when I pressed on and on with questions he didn't want to answer on the air."

Jesus Christ
11-26-2005, 08:09 PM
Tweety becomes unhinged on his TV show all the time.

Michelle "self loathing" Malkin is pretty much there 24/7 though.

LoungeMachine
11-26-2005, 08:26 PM
Left wing moon bats.

I like that. Feel free to refer to me that way anytime, Vibe.

I'm surprised you didnt title your thread "Chris Matthews pulls a Howard Dean"

You're getting soft

DrMaddVibe
11-26-2005, 08:45 PM
Soft!?!

I report...you decide!

So there!

LoungeMachine
11-26-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Soft!?!

I report...you decide!

So there!

We retort...you deride

:cool:

DrMaddVibe
11-26-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
We retort...you deride

:cool:

I post...You feel offended.

I respond...You fire back with a smart ass joke.

FACTS.

LoungeMachine
11-26-2005, 10:13 PM
LMAO
I post...You feel offended.

I respond...You fire back with a smart ass joke.

FACTS.

:rolleyes: LMAO

Glad to know you don't take yourself, or message boards too seriously.:cool:

Offended. You slay me.

ELVIS
11-26-2005, 11:47 PM
When the Gunny told Matthews that he wasn't buying his bizarre, convoluted explanation of his controversial speech, Matthews started screaming about how awful the Bush administration is and then totally lost it by hanging up on the Gunny with considerable gusto and fury.

Matthews displayed the usual behavior lefties utilize when they feel cornered like rats: start spouting anti-Bush rhetoric and play to the cheap seats where you'll find the left-wing moonbats sitting and cheering. But the hang up in the middle of an interview shows Matthews can give it but can't take it.

"I knew the guy was a hot head with serious discipline problems, but when he came out of the gate swinging and kept dodging questions and offering incomprehensible answers and obvious diversions, I knew I had a live one on the line. I was, however, quite surprised that he felt so humiliated on my show that he decided that hanging up was his best option. I expected more professional behavior from Chris, frankly," the Gunny said.

Sound familiar, you liberal wacko freaks ??

Sounds exactly like FORD with his "BCE" or "idiot son of an asshole" answer to everything...

Hahaha...

Good stuff!

:elvis:

Nickdfresh
11-27-2005, 03:24 AM
But you miss the fact that FORD is right about that, he IS in fact the "Idiot Son of an Asshole."

DrMaddVibe
11-27-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
But you miss the fact that FORD is right about that, he IS in fact the "Idiot Son of an Asshole."

I don't know ford's dad well enough to make that call...thanks for playin'!;)

LoungeMachine
11-27-2005, 03:23 PM
You walked right into that one, Nick.