PDA

View Full Version : My dog ate a casserole dish full of banana pudding during a Ten Years After song.

rustoffa
11-27-2005, 12:49 AM
So I was at this day-after-Thanksgiving get together yesterday, and my dog ate a whole banana pudding casserole while I made fun of Emerson, Lake, & Palmer.

Well, that's how it started out. This guy at the get together was playing some Uriah Heep or something, and I casually asked if it was ELP. The fucking deep-cut schlock fest had been wearing and tearing...I knew it wasn't ELP. He chuckles and asks me if I've ever heard any ELP, and I go, "I've heard some Emerson, Lake, and Palmer, as well as ripped analog audio." He's like "ahaha! file sharing on the internet!" I'm like, "have you got any Pat Travers?"

Fast forward a few minutes of my life that are gone forever, and I mention that I should probably get going because my dog is out in the truck. He's like, "bring him in!" A mutual friend that was there as well suggests I oughtta go get him.....just full-on bad intentions. So I bring the dog in and all hell breaks loose, the fucker knocks over a lamp....flies up the stairs and starts yelping....pretty funny. Everybody loves it as he suckers' 'em in.

Me and my friend are the only ones that notice him calming down as the smells from the kitchen get his attention. While all this shit was happening, the dude had put on Ten Years After...that "I'd love to change the world song." I'm looking around for my dog and the dude goes, "hey, do you like this ELP song?" Right after I replied saying, "That ain't ELP", a big *KLANGALANG* noise comes out of the kitchen!

My dog had eaten a whole fucking tray of banana pudding! He comes walking out with a little bit of whipped cream right between his eyes....the fucking pan looked like it had been through the dishwasher!! The dude's wife or whatever just flipped the fuck out....it was kind of a mixed bag....a few people laughed. I was ready to get the fuck out of there. This is the whole "didn't sign up for it" deal. I wanted to burn that motherfucking granola party to the fucking ground. In the spirit of the holidays, I just grabbed the dog and told the dude to play "going home".

MERRYKISSMASS2U
11-27-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
So I was at this day-after-Thanksgiving get together yesterday, and my dog ate a whole banana pudding casserole while I made fun of Emerson, Lake, & Palmer.

Well, that's how it started out. This guy at the get together was playing some Uriah Heep or something, and I casually asked if it was ELP. The fucking deep-cut schlock fest had been wearing and tearing...I knew it wasn't ELP. He chuckles and asks me if I've ever heard any ELP, and I go, "I've heard some Emerson, Lake, and Palmer, as well as ripped analog audio." He's like "ahaha! file sharing on the internet!" I'm like, "have you got any Pat Travers?"

Fast forward a few minutes of my life that are gone forever, and I mention that I should probably get going because my dog is out in the truck. He's like, "bring him in!" A mutual friend that was there as well suggests I oughtta go get him.....just full-on bad intentions. So I bring the dog in and all hell breaks loose, the fucker knocks over a lamp....flies up the stairs and starts yelping....pretty funny. Everybody loves it as he suckers' 'em in.

Me and my friend are the only ones that notice him calming down as the smells from the kitchen get his attention. While all this shit was happening, the dude had put on Ten Years After...that "I'd love to change the world song." I'm looking around for my dog and the dude goes, "hey, do you like this ELP song?" Right after I replied saying, "That ain't ELP", a big *KLANGALANG* noise comes out of the kitchen!

My dog had eaten a whole fucking tray of banana pudding! He comes walking out with a little bit of whipped cream right between his eyes....the fucking pan looked like it had been through the dishwasher!! The dude's wife or whatever just flipped the fuck out....it was kind of a mixed bag....a few people laughed. I was ready to get the fuck out of there. This is the whole "didn't sign up for it" deal. I wanted to burn that motherfucking granola party to the fucking ground. In the spirit of the holidays, I just grabbed the dog and told the dude to play "going home".

that sounds like an episode of Dave TV! Very colorful :) I love it.

PHOENIX
11-27-2005, 01:51 PM
That was fucking hilarious. You're dog was getting back at you for leaving him alone in the truck.