X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moose
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Mean Street Video????

Don't know if the gang here has seen this but I just downloaded Mean Streets from Kazaa. It's 1981 and Roth is @ his best you gotta check this out.:
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Is this another clip from the Oakland show?

(Which needs to be released on DVD like NOW)
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Its prob the Euro Tv one. Ive never seen another Mean Streets. No lives or studio.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• General Hina
        Sniper
        • Feb 2004

Maybe they'll be a Best of Volume 2 video release in conjunction with the new CD. Those Oakland clips are Dave at his best and they ROCK!!

Over and Out,
        General Hina

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Except alot of those Oakland vids(unchained, so this is love? hear about it later) were edited and cleaned. I heard the boot of that show, Dave was a little lost on lyrics and Ed's tempo was fast. But yeah, other than that....Brazil is a good show. (in the chicago video of unchained, look for the guitar change- from black and white to another)
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• tjvhou812
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
            Except alot of those Oakland vids(unchained, so this is love? hear about it later) were edited and cleaned. I heard the boot of that show, Dave was a little lost on lyrics and Ed's tempo was fast. But yeah, other than that....Brazil is a good show. (in the chicago video of unchained, look for the guitar change- from black and white to another)
            that becuase they were on some heavy drugs back then
            Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by General Hina
              Maybe they'll be a Best of Volume 2 video release in conjunction with the new CD. Those Oakland clips are Dave at his best and they ROCK!!

Over and Out,
              General Hina
              Well well well...Look what I found!? This is the same idiot along with LSD have been Dave bashing the last few weeks. Claiming to be queer too I might add. Nice game! Read your quote. "Dave at his best and they ROCK!!"

Next time at least have the decency to admit that your verbally masterbating all over the forums.

Over and MUTHA FUCKING BIG T Out.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Comment

• PHOENIX
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by General Hina

Over and Out,
                  General Hina
                  I must be fucking stoned or something. Did you just say something positive about DAVID LEE ROTH?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Fucking funny eh? LOL I love sheep! so easy to train. Looks like General Hina and LSD are classic sheep.

Comment

• PHOENIX
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Fucking funny eh? LOL I love sheep! so easy to train. Looks like General Hina and LSD are classic sheep.
                      I dunno man.......

...sometimes people post the strangest things.:confused:

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

true. makes me wanna keep diggin'...but I'll leave it.

Comment

• PHOENIX
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

true. makes me wanna keep diggin'...but I'll leave it.
                          We got another lost sheep. Read Tmr's thread. Unbelievable!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

LOL

Comment

Working...