X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

"That's All Folks"

I dont know if this subject has been touched on here yet, but I want a good copy of Van Halen's "That's All Folks".
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

I dont have much to trade with. A Few House of Blues, a Pittsburgh show and 83 US Festival. So likely Id just want to buy, if anyone can help me out?
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• DLR7884
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

My suggestion would be to get your hands on "Blueprint."

It's the same 25 song demo with the 10 or so that were remastered tracks from it. It also has 2 songs (RWTD/Voodoo Queen) from the 1977 Gene SImmons Electric Lady Land session.

DLR7884
      "That's all folks" is good, but there is some "filler" type shit on it.
      Originally Posted by WARF:
      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Lou

Such things are being posted in lossless form at....oh, nevermind.

Comment

• EbDawson
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Re: "That's All Folks"

Originally posted by Big Troubles
          I dont know if this subject has been touched on here yet, but I want a good copy of Van Halen's "That's All Folks".
          Interesting CDs but the quality sucks. My advice is to get the Afterzero double CD Boot. Quality is 10 times better with most of the same songs. I don't have the Blueprint Boot but most I've talked to say the quality is lacking on that one too.
          "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

Working...