X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kentuckyklira
    Veteran
    • Sep 2004

Serious drug laws question!

I didn´t get an answer on another forum, so I´ll ask here.

What would happen to a, let´s say 45 year old married man with a kid, a job and no criminal record if he got busted with 1/2 an ounce of pot? Especially in Pennsylvania!

???????????
    http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

If it was his first offense, probably not much. Can't speak for PA law, though....
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• m_dixon1984
      Foot Soldier
      • Aug 2004

Pennsylvania Drug Possession Penalties

Possession of Marijuana:

* For 30 grams or less, you are facing misdemeanor charges of up to 30 days in jail, and a fine of $500.
      * For possession of more than 30 grams, the penalties go up to 1 year in jail and $5000 in fines.

If you are a first offender, it is possible to get a probation without a verdict. For second (2nd) offense possession charges, or multiple subsequent offenses, the penalties may double.

If you have more than 30 grams of marijuana, you run the risk of being charged with possession with intent to distribute in many cases.

Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, or Selling/distributing Marijuana:

* Up to 1 year in jail and/or a fine of up to $2500.
      * For selling to a minor, under Pennsylvania Drug laws, it can be a felony charge of up to 2 years in jail and a $5000 fine.

The Internet's a beautiful thing. I just Googled possession in Pennsylvania and above is the fifth hit.

M
      http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Gotta love technology
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• m_dixon1984
          Foot Soldier
          • Aug 2004

In Ottawa the cops would supply papers and expect you to do the rolling. HAHAHA!!
          M

Comment

• kentuckyklira
            Veteran
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by m_dixon1984
            In Ottawa the cops would supply papers and expect you to do the rolling. HAHAHA!!
            M
            Here in my part of Germany even a few grams of cocaine doesn´t get you into trouble.
            http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• m_dixon1984
              Foot Soldier
              • Aug 2004

I exagerate. On the street or in public, the pot would be confiscated and you'd get a stern warning. Nothing more if you're not known to them. If you're at a concert they ignore it, in my experience. Not sure what they'd do about cocaine here. It's taken quite a bit more seriously but I suspect for a first time offender with only a few grams the cops here would let you walk too.
              M

Comment

• larbo
                Foot Soldier
                • Apr 2005

If this person has a family, a job, & no prior record he will probably get a fine, 3 years probation, and about 700 hours community service. It's possible that he could get house arrest. It's also possible, but not likely that he could be incarcerated for 6 months to a year if the prosecuting attorney has a vendetta against pot smokers. I say legalize it! pot is non-addictive. It has a lot of good benefits. Its good for arthritis. especially when you eat it. clothes that are made from hemp will last long enough for them to be handed down to your great grandchildren. the clothes we buy now are'nt worth a shit! a type of plastic can be made from hemp oil that IS stronger than steel. all books would be made from hemp paper like they were in the 1800's. this means the logging industry would fall flat on their face and not rape our forests anymore. If this was done then farmers would be back on top again. but, corporate america will not let a product like this be legalised 'cause it would KILL their industries. hope your friend comes through this ok.
                WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by larbo
                  If this person has a family, a job, & no prior record he will probably get a fine, 3 years probation, and about 700 hours community service. It's possible that he could get house arrest. It's also possible, but not likely that he could be incarcerated for 6 months to a year if the prosecuting attorney has a vendetta against pot smokers. I say legalize it! pot is non-addictive. It has a lot of good benefits. Its good for arthritis. especially when you eat it. clothes that are made from hemp will last long enough for them to be handed down to your great grandchildren. the clothes we buy now are'nt worth a shit! a type of plastic can be made from hemp oil that IS stronger than steel. all books would be made from hemp paper like they were in the 1800's. this means the logging industry would fall flat on their face and not rape our forests anymore. If this was done then farmers would be back on top again. but, corporate america will not let a product like this be legalised 'cause it would KILL their industries. hope your friend comes through this ok.

Hey Larbo...What happened to you when you were caught ass-fucking your brother?

Oh wait...you live in West Virginia...never mind.
                  23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• larbo
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Apr 2005

wigger

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
                    Hey Larbo...What happened to you when you were caught ass-fucking your brother?

Oh wait...you live in West Virginia...never mind.

Hey Jenny Jiggles, What happened when YO mama was caught squating on a big ****** dick in a crack-head complex 32 years ago? Oh wait....you were conceived. wigger boy.
                    WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So, what are the odds of being ass-raped in prison LARBLOW? I mean, did you become a bitch of the biggest black man you could find for protection? or did they pass you around as currency?

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by m_dixon1984
                        Pennsylvania Drug Possession Penalties

Possession of Marijuana:

* For 30 grams or less, you are facing misdemeanor charges of up to 30 days in jail, and a fine of $500.
                        * For possession of more than 30 grams, the penalties go up to 1 year in jail and $5000 in fines.

If you are a first offender, it is possible to get a probation without a verdict. For second (2nd) offense possession charges, or multiple subsequent offenses, the penalties may double.

If you have more than 30 grams of marijuana, you run the risk of being charged with possession with intent to distribute in many cases.

The Internet's a beautiful thing. I just Googled possession in Pennsylvania and above is the fifth hit.

While the internet is sweet, and you did some fine research m_dixon1984 , I can tell you from experience that laws like that in PA are not usually enforced to the letter.

No one's goin' to jail for the first or most likely even the second offense.

I'd still prefer the vice laws in Germany over PA anyday! Fucking distributors and state stores suck ass!
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• m_dixon1984
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Aug 2004

Yeah, I know, he would have been better off getting information from a Pennsylvanian but he seemed kinda desperate and I had time to spare. We Canadians tend to get a lot of information about the US in general, rarely anything specific at the state level. It's nice to know that the tough drug laws we hear about may not be as heavily enforced as we're led to believe. I still won't bring any over with me when I travel but it might make me more confortable partaking while I'm there.
                          M

Comment

• franksters
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Hey Jenny Jiggles, What happened when YO mama was caught squating on a big ****** dick in a crack-head complex 32 years ago? Oh wait....you were conceived. wigger boy.
                            Bitching again!

unbelievable he is the biggest whinner I've ever seen........ all of is post!
                            SUMMER'S JUST
                            AROUND
                            THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                            http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• larbo
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              So, what are the odds of being ass-raped in prison LARBLOW? I mean, did you become a bitch of the biggest black man you could find for protection? or did they pass you around as currency?

No. Your PARTNER has been passed around like currency. Especially if she/He want's you to play BARRY WHITE like you said. BBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHA aaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
                              WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

Working...