X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caged
    Groupie
    • Nov 2005

funny shit you've seen

"Its the American in me that says it's an honor to die, in a war that is a politicians lie. Its the American in me that makes me watch it on TV.

It's the American in me that makes me watch the blood run out of the bullet holes in his head, it's the American in me, that never wonders why Kennedy was murdered by the FBI"

For Christsakes dont ask "What can I do for my country?"- Ask What your country has been doing to you.
  • Caged
    Groupie
    • Nov 2005

"Its the American in me that says it's an honor to die, in a war that is a politicians lie. Its the American in me that makes me watch it on TV.

It's the American in me that makes me watch the blood run out of the bullet holes in his head, it's the American in me, that never wonders why Kennedy was murdered by the FBI"

For Christsakes dont ask "What can I do for my country?"- Ask What your country has been doing to you.

Comment

• Caged
      Groupie
      • Nov 2005

LMAO!

Comment

• frets5150
        Commando
        • Feb 2004

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Those lips look smoking hot!

Booby-booby-boobies! For one pair bought, one free pair! Booby-booby-boobies!
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• frets5150
            Commando
            • Feb 2004

..:eek:

Comment

• frets5150
              Commando
              • Feb 2004

Comment

• Caged
                Groupie
                • Nov 2005

right on. I see muffin!

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

jerome frenchise's signature cracks me up.... here is katydid...(get the hell out of my house,, in jesus's name i pray! )
                  <style>.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}</style><div id='Title' style='font:bold 11px verdana'><h1 style='font:bold 13px;display:inline'>Watch

Video:</h1><a class='hov' style='display:block;width:300px;border:solid 2px black;padding:5px' href="http://www.2dorks.com/video/tradingspouses.wmv"

target='_blank'>Religious Bitch<p><embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://www.2dorks.com/video/tradingspouses.wmv' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300'

height='300' autoplay='true' ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='0' loop='true' EnableContextMenu='0' DisplaySize='0'

pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed></a><p style="margin:3px 0px"><a

href='http://www.videocodezone.com/'>Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com</a></p></div>

Comment

• Caged
                    Groupie
                    • Nov 2005

crazy bitch from trading spouses. seen it. fucking wanted to kill her myself. She tears up the check, then slams the door on the camera man. lol Why did she do the show to begin with?

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Caged
                      crazy bitch from trading spouses. seen it. fucking wanted to kill her myself. She tears up the check, then slams the door on the camera man. lol Why did she do the show to begin with?
                      GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE IN JESUS' NAME I PRAY!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

Can it be the top of her, err, pussy that's moulded by her pink pants? :eek:
                        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

You smell fish ?
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
                            jerome frenchise's signature cracks me up.... here is katydid...(get the hell out of my house,, in jesus's name i pray! )
                            <style>.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}</style><div id='Title' style='font:bold 11px verdana'><h1 style='font:bold 13px;display:inline'>Watch

Video:</h1><a class='hov' style='display:block;width:300px;border:solid 2px black;padding:5px' href="http://www.2dorks.com/video/tradingspouses.wmv"

target='_blank'>Religious Bitch<p><embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://www.2dorks.com/video/tradingspouses.wmv' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300'

height='300' autoplay='true' ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='0' loop='true' EnableContextMenu='0' DisplaySize='0'

pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed></a><p style="margin:3px 0px"><a

href='http://www.videocodezone.com/'>Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com</a></p></div>
                            Man that Fat Fuckin Psycho Shrills go right through me cork that fuckin thing will ya.
                            Roth Army MP
                            Originally posted by Panamark
                            Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                            or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                            Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                            She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                            Originally posted by JAY HALE
                            so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Fuck me echo's i'm loosing my mind
                              Roth Army MP
                              Originally posted by Panamark
                              Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                              or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                              Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                              She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                              Originally posted by JAY HALE
                              so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

Working...