X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Douglas T.
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Vh Ass Backward Christmas Idea!

Picked this up somewhere long ago! The only reason I see me buying this poodle era item is because it's messed up ... turned around 180 degrees like the band itself!! Check out the logo misprint! This ain't no BROWN M&M this is an item on the shelf at Hallmark! I have two ... considering trading one but can't imagine what for?! !! !!!DT
    Last edited by Douglas T.; 12-04-2005, 10:16 PM.
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

To give some credit at least they used the CLASSIC =VH= logo and not the ((=VH=)) gay logo. i would auctually cuntsider buying it for the fact they used the classic logo.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

heres one with the 1984 album cover.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Douglas T.
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by Unchainme

heres one with the 1984 album cover.
        This 1984 one ROCKS! The one I have has the speedo 5150 cover on the other side! I want to know when Matchbox is going to produce the VH ROCK CAR i.e. HTF CAR! !! !!!DT

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Yeah, VAN HAGAR logo....*ss Backwards is right!!!

Thanks for sharing, Douggie T. - maybe we should sell the ornament to the highest bidder and put it towards Dave's STAR (just kidding - I hope the JUMP makes your Xmas Tree "Light up the Sky"!)
          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

Working...