Lardbo & ToiletBrush visit Virginia Xmas parade?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Lardbo & ToiletBrush visit Virginia Xmas parade?

Many Upset With Klan Vehicle In Virginia Christmas Parade
    Dec 3, 2005, 01:29 PM

Some spectators at Pulaski's annual Christmas parade were dismayed when they saw among the parade entries a vehicle plastered with Ku Klux Klan and Confederate bumper stickers and a hand-lettered door sign with holiday greetings from the white-supremacist group.

The old, lime-green Ford Bronco offended Jacob Trompeter, who's Jewish and said his father survived Nazi prison camps. He says he's never seen anything like it in his 50 years as a Pulaski resident.

Lee Wolfe, a Jaycees member who helped organize Thursday night's event, said registrations ware taken until the night of the parade, and people who don't register generally get put in the back of the procession.

But Trompeter says the Bronco appeared in the first half of the parade.

(Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

White Trash Christmas (video)

I’m dreamin’ of a white trash Christmas
    We’ll decorate the mobile home
    There’ll be cousin’s kissin’
    And front teeth missin’
    And you’ll hear grandpa peein’ in the snow

No Christmas card from my ex-wife
    I did get a subpoena though
    Our family tree is leanin’ to the right
    And we’ll all be playin’ poker Christmas night

Ladies and gentlemen, one of the three wise men on harmonica

Lets pick out a few presents now

We’re going to celebrate another white trash Christmas
    With mad dog wine and miller light
    And when our hound dog is howlin’ through the night
    He says may all your Christmas’ be white

Oh, ah, pay no attention to that all trespassers will be shot sign, That don’t apply to you Santa

Nice rack on Blitzen though
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

That's Every Homes Christmas!!! lol A nightmare of Family Disfunction.

Unless your a -Kid- and then it has some Magic.

Remember when -you scrapin- the last $1.65 together to get a happy
      meal and pirate the Prize out of it so jr can have some christmas joy.

That's what its all about....Worthless punk im shure he looks more like
      the mailman and to think we owe the milk man so much money , The Bitch!!

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

I'm surprised Joe Thudner wasn't included... :confused:
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          I'm surprised Joe Thudner wasn't included... :confused:
          His '73 Gremlin couldn't make it over the Appalachians.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            His '73 Gremlin couldn't make it over the Appalachians.
            Either that or he got lost at the truck stop restrooms for a week again...
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              White Trash Christmas (video)

We’ll decorate the mobile home
              There’ll be cousin’s kissin’
              And front teeth missin’
              And you’ll hear grandpa peein’ in the snow

No Christmas card from my ex-wife
              I did get a subpoena though
              Our family tree is leanin’ to the right
              And we’ll all be playin’ poker Christmas night

Ladies and gentlemen, one of the three wise men on harmonica

Lets pick out a few presents now

We’re going to celebrate another white trash Christmas
              With mad dog wine and miller light
              And when our hound dog is howlin’ through the night
              He says may all your Christmas’ be white

Oh, ah, pay no attention to that all trespassers will be shot sign, That don’t apply to you Santa

Nice rack on Blitzen though

BWHAHAHAHA!!!

Classic.

23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2005

oh look it's Shitbrush...

ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2005

First verse:

"I am the Great Mighty Poo / And I'm going to throw my shit at you / A huge supply of tish comes from my chocolate starfish / How about some scat, you little twat?"

Second verse:

"Do you really think you'll survive in here? / You don't seem to know in which creek you're in / Sweet corn is the only thing that makes it through my rear / How d'you think I keep this lovely grin?"

Third verse:

"Now I'm really getting rather mad / You're like a niggly tickly shitty little tag-nut / When I knock you out with all my bab / I'm going to take your head and ram it up my butt!"

"Your butt?"

"My butt!"

"Your butt?!?"

"That's right, my butt!"

"Ugh!"

"My butt!"

"AGH!"

"MY BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!"
                  ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• larbo
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Apr 2005

Jesus! you all are so fucking dumb it's funny. It really is. you really think W.Va. is like that? We are MORE advanced than you idiots. I'll be the first to admit it, I am not a great typer but that don't make me stupid. I dont fuck with this shit a lot. I dont write a lot since I graduated from high school. I just dont need to with my lifesyle. some things leave you over time. atleast I can type somewhat. Enough to tell a bunch of wiggers to fuck off! You think everyone here lives in trailers & is toothless? That shit is funny. Atleast there ain't crack-head wiggers & the like tenfold Everywhere you look. And most people here ARE NOT racist. They are the most loving/caring people you could ever meet. RT> 19 is the most traveled highway in the eastern U.S.. People from all over the world travel this highway daily. & if someone breaks down, It does'nt matter where license plate is from, and it does'nt matter if it's raining or snowing or a fucking tornado, there is always someone here that will stop and help. always. Ford pinto, YOU come from Washington state?(laughing) And got the nerve to talk shit about W.Va.? NOW that shit is funny. There's more fucking inbreeding going on in that mother fucker than probably anywhere. I am not in the fucking KKK or any OTHER group either. The KKK is a bunch of disorganised cowards. I just process what I have seen. Had to go out of town all of a sudden to New Jersey. All my in-laws live there. Get up there & it totaly amplified what I think about the black community & all the whites that are raised the same.(WIGGERS) I'm not saying that all blacks are bad, but verses whites the difference is there. In epidemic proportions! It's like 1 in every 10 whites there is gonna be an asshole or piece of trash or whatever. 8 in every 10 blacks........YOU know what they are!!! 1 in 3 is in some form of corrections by the time they are 18. A lot of people, not all, but a lot of people who live in cities have this view about people who are from the country or the south. And no I dont think that W.Va is the south but I live in the southern part. anyway, there is this fucking attitude about it. Like, people in the city think they automatically have a higher I.Q.. I dont know why. Maybe stereo typing? Now I know the first thing someone here would say is "isn't that what you are doing to blacks?" The answer is simply no. I have already stated those reasons. STATISTICS. And Alley, your little "defending" W.Va is a double edged sword. there is a put-down in one of your replys. You live here...maybe in Fayette county, and I would say you love it. probably don't wanna move back to N.Y. or where ever you are from. If not now, you will feel that way. You said yourself you would rather your kids go here than there if i understood you correctly. And deep down inside, you know why. you will never admit it, but you know. once you come here it changes you. you are'nt looking from inside the circle. You are looking from outside & into the circle. & you see shit that you've never seen before. Things that, maybe you start to question. Know what I mean? But anyway's I'm saying its over. I AM NOT HERE TO PREACH RACIAL SHIT!! never was. But some of these little fuckers had it coming. DLR rapping? come on!! No real VH fan would even think that shit. Why a mod did'nt jump on that shit & tear them apart is beyond me. But there in lies the answer. The world has changed. I have not. I refuse to change and follow trends. I love DLR/VH & always will! I will never wear my cap side-ways & speak & act black. I hope people will wake up and smell the coffee. Jenny Jiggles, you & Fartsters, gaygel, Diamond Jizm And a few other little fucks BETTER get a big cup! You need it bra! WAnt some Cream?
                    WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2003

Jesus! you all are so fucking dumb it's funny. It really is. you really think W.Va. is like that? We are MORE advanced than you idiots. I'll be the first to admit it, I am not a great typer but that don't make me stupid. I dont fuck with this shit a lot. I dont write a lot since I graduated from high school. I just dont need to with my lifesyle. some things leave you over time. atleast I can type somewhat. Enough to tell a bunch of wiggers to fuck off! You think everyone here lives in trailers & is toothless? That shit is funny. Atleast there ain't crack-head wiggers & the like tenfold Everywhere you look. And most people here ARE NOT racist. They are the most loving/caring people you could ever meet. RT> 19 is the most traveled highway in the eastern U.S.. People from all over the world travel this highway daily. & if someone breaks down, It does'nt matter where license plate is from, and it does'nt matter if it's raining or snowing or a fucking tornado, there is always someone here that will stop and help. always. Ford pinto, YOU come from Washington state?(laughing) And got the nerve to talk shit about W.Va.? NOW that shit is funny. There's more fucking inbreeding going on in that mother fucker than probably anywhere. I am not in the fucking KKK or any OTHER group either. The KKK is a bunch of disorganised cowards. I just process what I have seen. Had to go out of town all of a sudden to New Jersey. All my in-laws live there. Get up there & it totaly amplified what I think about the black community & all the whites that are raised the same.(WIGGERS) I'm not saying that all blacks are bad, but verses whites the difference is there. In epidemic proportions! It's like 1 in every 10 whites there is gonna be an asshole or piece of trash or whatever. 8 in every 10 blacks........YOU know what they are!!! 1 in 3 is in some form of corrections by the time they are 18. A lot of people, not all, but a lot of people who live in cities have this view about people who are from the country or the south. And no I dont think that W.Va is the south but I live in the southern part. anyway, there is this fucking attitude about it. Like, people in the city think they automatically have a higher I.Q.. I dont know why. Maybe stereo typing? Now I know the first thing someone here would say is "isn't that what you are doing to blacks?" The answer is simply no. I have already stated those reasons. STATISTICS. And Alley, your little "defending" W.Va is a double edged sword. there is a put-down in one of your replys. You live here...maybe in Fayette county, and I would say you love it. probably don't wanna move back to N.Y. or where ever you are from. If not now, you will feel that way. You said yourself you would rather your kids go here than there if i understood you correctly. And deep down inside, you know why. you will never admit it, but you know. once you come here it changes you. you are'nt looking from inside the circle. You are looking from outside & into the circle. & you see shit that you've never seen before. Things that, maybe you start to question. Know what I mean? But anyway's I'm saying its over. I AM NOT HERE TO PREACH RACIAL SHIT!! never was. But some of these little fuckers had it coming. DLR rapping? come on!! No real VH fan would even think that shit. Why a mod did'nt jump on that shit & tear them apart is beyond me. But there in lies the answer. The world has changed. I have not. I refuse to change and follow trends. I love DLR/VH & always will! I will never wear my cap side-ways & speak & act black. I hope people will wake up and smell the coffee. Jenny Jiggles, you & Fartsters, gaygel, Diamond Jizm And a few other little fucks BETTER get a big cup! You need it bra! WAnt some Cream?
                      Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
                      "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• larbo
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Apr 2005

You need a cup too, baby!
                        WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

FUCK OFF, Larbo.
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• larbo
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Apr 2005

You fuck off! Know whats been in that chic? if she from da city I bet I can tell you.
                            WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by larbo
                              You fuck off! Know whats been in that chic? if she from da city I bet I can tell you.
                              ...Is that the BEST you can do, you pathetic little fuck? Have you not gotten your ass handed to you enough in here? Did you do your research before you started posting? Notice how many posts by people OTHER than the ones you say "attack" you talking about what a fucking TOOL you are? YOU'RE the reason anyone in here thinks West Virginians are inbred idiots!!! Now get a fucking clue and go the fuck away.
                              Last edited by jhale667; 12-06-2005, 02:10 AM.
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...