PDA

View Full Version : What was the Purpose of Hagar ragging on Dave's hair?

firestarter
12-05-2005, 01:27 PM
Totally uncalled for, by hagar. There was no reason for spammy to go there!! big fat fuck 60 yr old motherf*cker!

Soul Reaper
12-05-2005, 01:33 PM
meh....

thome
12-05-2005, 01:46 PM
We need more how's Daves Hair threads !

spmusicplyr
12-05-2005, 02:44 PM
we wasnt ragging on daves hair ....he was ragging on his wig!

julesk
12-05-2005, 03:52 PM
i guess dave was such a conceited prick in the heyday that it's pretty funny to see a former self proclaimed sex god with a luxuriant mane reduced to pathetic combovers and hair pieces....

julesk
12-05-2005, 03:53 PM
also in desperate need of a nose job.

Jimmy Jingles
12-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by julesk
i guess dave was such a conceited prick in the heyday that it's pretty funny to see a former self proclaimed sex god with a luxuriant mane reduced to pathetic combovers and hair pieces....

I guess you are a shit-eating retarded douche who, in your heyday, liked to rim bunnies in the park.

It is pretty funny to see a self proclaimed geriatric knob nibbler such as yourself comb over your pube mane to hide your BB sized nuts.

julesk
12-05-2005, 04:45 PM
are you denying dave wasn't an arrogant prick in the vh days? it's what made him and later ruined him.

julesk
12-05-2005, 04:46 PM
and the nose was always an issue

Jimmy Jingles
12-05-2005, 04:49 PM
are you denying dave wasn't an arrogant prick in the vh days? it's what made him and later ruined him.

Are you denying that you are a sickly pillow biter who has a reoccurring role on Queer As Folk?

thome
12-05-2005, 05:16 PM
Daves' Hair is very important to me, How is it ? Does anyone know?

Sometimes, I'll be walkin around and all the sudden, I, on a personal level need -Information- on the, State, Arrangement, Quantity of
another guys hair, dooooooooo ................Am i Gay???

Or, am I just Gay?

Or, am I just .............Gay?

Or, am I actually concerned, In a, Gay way?

Or, Is it that, I am haveing a -Personal Prefference- on Man hair..In a Gay way.

On men, I prefer- Moppy- ( tossed, permed, red hair) on the Men I think
about while walking around sipping a Cinimmon, Nutmeg,Extra Frothy
Double Kok up My Ass Fagyyappichino.......... Yummmy!

Brought to You By the Concerned Homo..... julsek.

julesk
12-05-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by thome
Daves' Hair is very important to me, How is it ? Does anyone know?

Sometimes, I'll be walkin around and all the sudden, I, on a personal level need -Information- on the, State, Arrangement, Quantity of
another guys hair, dooooooooo ................Am i Gay???

Or, am I just Gay?

Or, am I just .............Gay?

Or, am I actually concerned, In a, Gay way?

Or, Is it that, I am haveing a -Personal Prefference- on Man hair..In a Gay way.

On men, I prefer- Moppy- ( tossed, permed, red hair) on the Men I think
about while walking around sipping a Cinimmon, Nutmeg,Extra Frothy
Double Kok up My Ass Fagyyappichino.......... Yummmy!

Brought to You By the Concerned Homo..... julsek. to summarize, you are a fag.

thome
12-05-2005, 05:27 PM
to summarize, you are a fag.
Any new Info on Daves Hair?

Jérôme Frenchise
12-05-2005, 05:28 PM

You're lucky we're only on the net, because you do sound like you need something done to your nose, you spammer. :mad:

bantonelli
12-05-2005, 05:54 PM

Dave's MANE wants all to know that it's growing just fine.

The "Split Ends" of the matter is...Dave's crop is conditioned, growing, styled, healthy and untangled, unlike some the threads on this site.

Get a life and put a comb to your hair plugged Mop !

Diamondjimi
12-05-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Toolesk
sex god with a luxuriant mane

Luxuriant ?
That's woman talk....
Yer fuckin GAY !!!!

Terry
12-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Dave's hair did look kinda silly circa 1998-2002.

Looks much better now. Natural length. Short, but hey, whatever. Time stops for noone, and makes not a lick of difference terms of what comes across on record and stage.

Hagar's got plenty o' hair these days, and is of as much interest to me now as he ever was, which is nil, so what does that tell you?

Sure, Dave was and is a cocky fucjker. Least the guy has something to be cocky about. Aint bragging if you have the talent to back it up.

bantonelli
12-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Dave's hair did look kinda silly circa 1998-2002.

Looks much better now. Natural length. Short, but hey, whatever. Time stops for noone, and makes not a lick of difference terms of what comes across on record and stage.

Hagar's got plenty o' hair these days, and is of as much interest to me now as he ever was, which is nil, so what does that tell you?

Sure, Dave was and is a cocky fucjker. Least the guy has something to be cocky about. Aint bragging if you have the talent to back it up.

ROTH n' ROLL -- Terry!!! I completely agree.

Basically to both HAGAR & HOWARD STERN....If Radio isn't all that for ROTH, he's got occupations to fall back on....more than I can say for these guys. Hagar will end up trying get on Montrose's next tour (which is next to never and if they do tour..expect small beer bars) and STERN...if Satellite doesn't prove bigger and better for him, he'll end up trying to land a centerfold pictorial with his girl Beth in FHM.

As for Dave, he can go back on the Road, do concerts that will sell, he can finish his anticipated "Tao of Dave" book and save some more lives in the Bronx, do a Blue Album - if he chooses - he's diverse and has plenty of things he CAN DO..and successfully. Anyone know if "Crazy from the Heat" was considered a Best Seller? cuz it's a book worth reading over and over again.

diamondsgirl
12-05-2005, 09:05 PM

you have an issue with Dave's nose?

you're fucked up :)

Terry
12-05-2005, 09:08 PM
Far as Howard Stern, just never thought all that much about him. Guy does potty jokes and likes watching lesbians (not that there's anything wrong with that). Guess he was controversial back in the late 1970s/early 1980s, but now he's just another in a long line of media figures attempting to titillate a poplace that is becoming shockproof. Wasn't some huge loss to me to have him get yanked and go scrambling onto satellite radio. In fact, was a good thing, as I'm interested to hear what Dave's radio show is gonna be like.

Hagar...guy can write average rock songs, sing them in an average, non-distinctive voice and owns a bar...that's pretty much it. Makes him money (probably due to the axiom that a fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place).

rustoffa
12-05-2005, 09:11 PM
NOSEHAIR!!!! IS THAT WHERE THIS IS GOING??!!

In all seriousness, I've seen enough hair threads. Go back and find an old one.

Bump it.

I'll lock that stupid fucking shit too.