PDA

View Full Version : dave should a comeback special

ritetoolforjob
12-06-2005, 03:25 PM
good evening ladies and gents.....oh, that's right, they are scarce here. dave should attempt a comeback special like the 68 elvis. with the upcoming holidays dave could do a few festive faves as well as some oldies from old vh and his solo career. maybe invite some celebs on it. sounds like a real swell time. maybe they can close the show around an outside piano while its snowing and sing a medley of xmas classics. dave could even get on top of the piano and christen the freshly fallen snow with the jack attack....

ritetoolforjob
12-06-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
good evening ladies and gents.....oh, that's right, they are scarce here. dave should attempt a comeback special like the 68 elvis. with the upcoming holidays dave could do a few festive faves as well as some oldies from old vh and his solo career. maybe invite some celebs on it. sounds like a real swell time. maybe they can close the show around an outside piano while its snowing and sing a medley of xmas classics. dave could even get on top of the piano and christen the freshly fallen snow with the jack attack.... DAMN, IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK!

fuckhowardstern
12-06-2005, 03:33 PM
yeah maybe you could join the encore and have a dog fuck you in the ass in front of the crowd...or even better....you could bring your father to the concert and show everone how he taught you to suck his cock when you were a little boy!

Wayne L.
12-06-2005, 03:34 PM
If Dave did do a comeback special playing his VH/solo classics along with his legendary politically incorrect bad ass attitude it WOULD be a hit but TV is too bland & too boring to take a chance.

ritetoolforjob
12-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
yeah maybe you could join the encore and have a dog fuck you in the ass in front of the crowd...or even better....you could bring your father to the concert and show everone how he taught you to suck his cock when you were a little boy! yeah! that's the spirit....but even better, how about dave shakin egg nog all over his favorite gay members of this site!

ritetoolforjob
12-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
If Dave did do a comeback special playing his VH/solo classics along with his legendary politically incorrect bad ass attitude it WOULD be a hit but TV is too bland & too boring to take a chance. sad but true....i think the midgets and donkey would be a riot!

fuckhowardstern
12-06-2005, 03:52 PM
yeah! that's the spirit....but even better, how about dave shakin egg nog all over his favorite gay members of this site!

then i guess you would have egg nog all over you sperm breath!

Jurak
12-06-2005, 03:53 PM
go home ya fuckin dumb newfie.......

Jimmy Jingles
12-06-2005, 04:14 PM
good evening ladies and gents.....oh, that's right, they are scarce here. dave should attempt a comeback special like the 68 elvis. with the upcoming holidays dave could do a few festive faves as well as some oldies from old vh and his solo career. maybe invite some celebs on it. sounds like a real swell time. maybe they can close the show around an outside piano while its snowing and sing a medley of xmas classics. dave could even get on top of the piano and christen the freshly fallen snow with the jack attack....

Good god...

Just when I thought you could not sink any lower into the depths of gaydom, you pull out some shit thread like this.

And you respond to your own posts like some sort of bi-polar ashy retard.

Truth is, I am starting to feel a little sorry you. It's obvious that you have no life and this is your only outlet to try to get a little attention thrown your way.

Poor little jizzbait.

Do you have any dead relatives in your freezer?

thome
12-06-2005, 04:44 PM
maybe they can close the show around an outside piano while its snowing and sing a medley of xmas classics. dave could even get on top of the piano and christen the freshly fallen snow with the jack attack....

You sir a 1 crazzzy sum bit choo no that.

But in reality, that is one of the, crack me the fuk up, best visuals
I have ever heard of.....................
Wrong yet Funny.

Oh so wrong

ritetoolforjob
12-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Jurak
go home ya fuckin dumb newfie....... u look like the dumb fuck...

ritetoolforjob
12-06-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Good god...

Just when I thought you could not sink any lower into the depths of gaydom, you pull out some shit thread like this.

And you respond to your own posts like some sort of bi-polar ashy retard.

Truth is, I am starting to feel a little sorry you. It's obvious that you have no life and this is your only outlet to try to get a little attention thrown your way.

Poor little jizzbait.

Do you have any dead relatives in your freezer? THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS. i guess i'm just as sorry as the rest of the members of this site....JUST BETTER LOOKING!!

ritetoolforjob
12-06-2005, 06:17 PM
dave jackin eggnog
dave jackin eggnog

( i got writer's block, someone help me out, i'm doing it to the tune of "here comes santa claus", best entry gets to blow or be blown by jingles or jimi...)

fuckhowardstern
12-06-2005, 06:59 PM
u look like the dumb fuck...

the only person in this thread that looks like a dumbfuck aint Jurak, you buttfucker. how come you can't get the vision of dave jacking off out of your mind? I swear you must have written about it in 25 threads by now. i guess it must be a symptom of being molested as a little boy.

ritetoolforjob
12-06-2005, 07:15 PM
the only person in this thread that looks like a dumbfuck aint Jurak, you buttfucker. how come you can't get the vision of dave jacking off out of your mind? I swear you must have written about it in 25 threads by now. i guess it must be a symptom of being molested as a little boy. it's elementary my dear fuckhead, i mention it so much because it's basically the only pathetic image i have of dave since finland 99. he does that moronic move in every show i've seen and, quite frankly, i get a charge out of how the once mighty dlr who used to known for his trademark kicks, leaps & great showmanship has been reduced to this.oh, did i mention the company he keeps with midgets ( does he have a complex?) in closing,SUCK IT.

fuckhowardstern
12-06-2005, 07:24 PM
..... in closing,SUCK IT.

no thanks fag boy - get your daddy to SUCK IT - why not - you suck him all the time. Its only fair that he return the favor every once in a while. it is obvious to everyone who reads your posts that you are frustrated and he therefore he would be doing us all a favor. maybe if your daddy sucked your dick for a change, it would make the pervasive image in your mind of dave jacking dissapate.

ritetoolforjob
12-06-2005, 07:29 PM
no thanks fag boy - get your daddy to SUCK IT - why not - you suck him all the time. Its only fair that he return the favor every once in a while. it is obvious to everyone who reads your posts that you are frustrated and he therefore he would be doing us all a favor. maybe if your daddy sucked your dick for a change, it would make the pervasive image in your mind of dave jacking dissapate. maybe if your mother blew me....oh, i forgot, she already did....tell her next time to come equipped with kneepads and bib.

bueno bob
12-06-2005, 07:31 PM
I'm gay and owned. Especially by the Sheep Pen.

I'm right at home with all the other illiterate fags! :D

That's for sure, Sparky! :)

fuckhowardstern
12-06-2005, 07:38 PM
maybe if your mother blew me....oh, i forgot, she already did....tell her next time to come equipped with kneepads and bib.

Well I would rather have you fantasize about my mother blowing you fantasizing about your daddy blowing you - or fantasizing about David Lee Roth jacking off for that matter. At least it shows you have a sliver of heterosexuality about you. Yet my mother is an old wrinkled lady - can't you do better than that? I guess after a lifetime of you sucking dick - it doesnt matter to you who finally sucks yours so long as they get the job done.

ritetoolforjob
12-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Well I would rather have you fantasize about my mother blowing you fantasizing about your daddy blowing you - or fantasizing about David Lee Roth jacking off for that matter. At least it shows you have a sliver of heterosexuality about you. Yet my mother is an old wrinkled lady - can't you do better than that? I guess after a lifetime of you sucking dick - it doesnt matter to you who finally sucks yours so long as they get the job done. i'd still fuck her and eat her old gray ass. got any sisters? are they as ugly as you?

ritetoolforjob
12-06-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
That's for sure, Sparky! :) i was wondering when you'd crawl out from the suckcock fest. how ya been? wait, don't talk with your mouth full, it ain't polite. ahhhhhhh, there ya go, good to last drop, isn't it?

fuckhowardstern
12-06-2005, 08:00 PM
i'd still fuck her and eat her old gray ass. got any sisters? are they as ugly as you?

you know what i look like? anyway, i would have no problem introducing you to my mother since i know she would be quite safe with you around. i am sure you wouldn't know what to do with a vagania if it was right there in front of ya - and i don't mean on your computer screen. worst case scenario is you yank out your two inch microphallis and start jacking off in front of her. and since she is a social worker she could help you get the help you need. maybe it is a good idea to get you two together after all. she could help you talk about your years of repressed rage at being your father's cum sponge since you were a little boy. nah - think i'll let you suffer.

NATEDOG001976
12-06-2005, 08:48 PM
yeah maybe you could join the encore and have a dog fuck you in the ass in front of the crowd...or even better....you could bring your father to the concert and show everone how he taught you to suck his cock when you were a little boy!

Dude stop being a hick moron!

fuckhowardstern
12-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
Dude stop being a hick moron!

hey i got a better idea - why dont you fuck ritetool up his ass! you fuck his ass, maybe he will shut up, then i won't be a "hick moron" anymore. Deal?

NATEDOG001976
12-06-2005, 09:06 PM
Dude, I'd be suprised if you make more than $4.95 an hour!

fuckhowardstern
12-06-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
Dude, I'd be suprised if you make more than $4.95 an hour!

Then you will most certainly be surprised to know that i received my Juris Doctor in 1995 from a very well respected and rather exclusive law school, I have been practicing corporate and commercial law for almost ten years and i make closer to $150.00 an hour. You might also be suprised to learn that Congressed raised the minimum wage to $5.15 per hour in 1999 or 2000.

Since we are on the subject, how much do you make an hour sucking dick for spare change in your local crack neighborhood up there in MN?

fuckhowardstern
12-06-2005, 09:22 PM
Congress* (that WAS a typo)

bueno bob
12-07-2005, 09:31 AM
i was wondering when you'd crawl out from the suckcock fest. how ya been? wait, don't talk with your mouth full, it ain't polite. ahhhhhhh, there ya go, good to last drop, isn't it?

You'd know.

Jimmy Jingles
12-07-2005, 10:47 AM
i'd still fuck her and eat her old gray ass. got any sisters? are they as ugly as you?

You eat old gray ass?

Uncle Fucker.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2005, 11:05 AM
DAMN, IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK!

Why do you respond to yourself?

Is this a sign of lack of real life friends? Seclusion? Living in mom's basement too long?

ritetoolforjob
12-07-2005, 12:25 PM
you know what i look like? anyway, i would have no problem introducing you to my mother since i know she would be quite safe with you around. i am sure you wouldn't know what to do with a vagania if it was right there in front of ya - and i don't mean on your computer screen. worst case scenario is you yank out your two inch microphallis and start jacking off in front of her. and since she is a social worker she could help you get the help you need. maybe it is a good idea to get you two together after all. she could help you talk about your years of repressed rage at being your father's cum sponge since you were a little boy. nah - think i'll let you suffer. what's a vagania?

fuckhowardstern
12-07-2005, 01:02 PM
its kind of like a vagina when you forget to use spell check and you type too fast.

fuckhowardstern
12-07-2005, 01:03 PM
of course if you weren't such a fag, you wouldn't have to ask.

Jimmy Jingles
12-07-2005, 01:17 PM
what's a vagania?

Open your legs and take a whiff...

ritetoolforjob
12-07-2005, 01:36 PM
Open your legs and take a whiff... is that what u do?

fuckhowardstern
12-07-2005, 01:50 PM
ooh splendid come back ritetool! excellent execution of the classic nursery school playground come back "i know you are but what am i".

Jurak
12-07-2005, 01:53 PM
What more would you expect from a guy who looks like this.......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/Jurak/pic26299.jpg

head shot.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/Jurak/drunk8.jpg

Obviously a problem with this lad, or is it lassie........ :D

Jimmy Jingles
12-07-2005, 02:28 PM
is that what u do?

That's all you got, huh?

Typical faggy response. Let me ask you something...Do you wipe your mouth when you take a shit?

Wanker.

Diamondjimi
12-07-2005, 03:13 PM
How does "ritemouthfordacock" know when his mother's on the rag ?

His Daddy's dick tastes funny !

fuckhowardstern
12-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Jurak
What more would you expect from a guy who looks like this.......
Obviously a problem with this lad, or is it lassie........ :D

That's all you got, huh?

Typical faggy response. Let me ask you something...Do you wipe your mouth when you take a shit?

Wanker.

LMFAO!!!! Ritetool you wanna learn how to own someone on this site? Pay attention to these professionals!

Originally posted by diamondjimi
How does "ritemouthfordacock" know when his mother's on the rag ?

His Daddy's dick tastes funny !

Diamondjimi
12-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Why do you respond to yourself?

Is this a sign of lack of real life friends? Seclusion? Living in mom's basement too long? You are correct Sir !