• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

This is insane!

Check out the link:

You will see at the top of the page photo's of many bands. You will also see Eddie and BIG FAT Sammy! This is a disgrace to Van Halen and Roth! KQRS has been a good station in the past, but after seeing this crap I will no longer listen to this station.

Minneapolis is a great music city, no doubt...but this has gone to far!

I plan on sending a E-mail to protest, if anyone else wants to feel free!

:confused:

Now I will go puke in disgust!
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!
  • fuckhowardstern
    Commando
    • Nov 2005

you stupid attention whore.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Who asked you? You never have anything intelligent to say. Are you proud of showing you're low self esteem by making fun of me on here?

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
        Commando
        • Nov 2005

Your mom asks me for $20.00 to fuck her in the ass every time i see her on on the street corner. "You never have anything intelligent to say"....this from the attention whore who gave us such gems as "Anybody ever met David Lee Roth" even though there was an identical post..... and this from the fag who spells "civil" "cival". And keep in mind, fag boy, I would have never had said anything bad to you if you hadn't told me to "stop being a hick moron" yesterday completely unsolicited. So go fuck yourself while I fuck your mom.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Dude, stop acting like a moron! You are on a message board, and everytime I see you...you are making fun of someone! Act like a man.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
            Commando
            • Nov 2005

stop acting like a little whiney bitch. go read some books and then come back to call me a moron, ya fucking homo - did you learn how to spell "civil" yet?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

Man I'm laughing my ass off reading you're posts. Why did you come here anyways?

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                Commando
                • Nov 2005

I came here to download classic van halen. And, by the way, "you're" is called a contraction - it is like combining two words together "you" and "are". So essentially what you just typed is "Man I'm laughing my ass off reading [you are] posts....." I think the word you intended to use is the possessive "your" properly indicating my ownership or creation of the said posts. Let me give you an example of the words used in their proper context to be sure that you understand:

"NateDoggyDog YOU'RE a faggot ass buttfucking homosexual and YOUR mother is a crack whore."

Understand the difference now junior hockey league tough guy?

Comment

• bantonelli
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Re: This is insane!

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                  Check out the link:

You will see at the top of the page photo's of many bands. You will also see Eddie and BIG FAT Sammy! This is a disgrace to Van Halen and Roth! KQRS has been a good station in the past, but after seeing this crap I will no longer listen to this station.

Minneapolis is a great music city, no doubt...but this has gone to far!

I plan on sending a E-mail to protest, if anyone else wants to feel free!

I just sent a plug to that station to back you up, Natedog - even though I've never been that far North (someday). Hope it helps.
                  "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2005

Page and Plant, Mick and Keith....Sammy and Edward? ..NOOO!!!!

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
                      I came here to download classic van halen. And, by the way, "you're" is called a contraction - it is like combining two words together "you" and "are". So essentially what you just typed is "Man I'm laughing my ass off reading [you are] posts....." I think the word you intended to use is the possessive "your" properly indicating my ownership or creation of the said posts. Let me give you an example of the words used in their proper context to be sure that you understand:

"NateDoggyDog YOU'RE a faggot ass buttfucking homosexual and YOUR mother is a crack whore."

Understand the difference now junior hockey league tough guy?

23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2004

That's great, thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Crocodile's tears.
                          Originally posted by Cato
                          Golden, why are you FAT?
                          Originally posted by lesfunk
                          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• soundslikefundj

Re: This is insane!

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                            Check out the link:

There is a forum member here that is on-air staff at KQ and plays more DLR era VH than any other station in town, so I'd continue to support the station.

Comment

• muffinman14
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Jun 2004

The KQ affiliate in Duluth is pure shit I gaurantee. Heavy on Van Gaybar and the DJ's clearly crave the cock. The Minneapolis version can't be much different.

Comment

Working...