PDA

View Full Version : VH1 Special - So Jewtastic - Dec. 19

Northern Girl
12-07-2005, 04:07 PM
VH1 shows us just how hip we Jews really are -- as if we ever doubted
In an over-the-top yiddification of the music network, VH1 is airing a So Jewtastic special about how freakin' special we Jews are.

Being a Jew has always been hip -- but a hip-ness that has been kept under the radar. Wouldn't want to be a shanda to the goyim now would we?

It's true, people are just jealous of our superior morality and our almighty God. That's why we've been persecuted so much. And heck, even when we have a state of our own and the world is so terribly "enlightened," there's still a ton of jealous people (i.e. skinheads, neo-nazis, confused folks, etc) that have yet to appreciate our sheer wondrous lumniscence.

There are even some remote places -- like Lesotho and Fargo -- that aren't familiar with a Jew without horns. And of course, there's that pesky Hollywood stereotype of nerdy, complaining, un-athletic existence that is SO not us. So who's going to clear the air?

Who woulda thunk it -- VH1 to the rescue? Yes, it's true -- in a sputtering yiddification of its All Access series, the VH1 music network is airing a So Jewtastic special about how fantastic Jews are. As if we ever had a second thought.

It may be our control of the media that has brought this about, but it's sincerely doubtful -- unless the memo has not been sent out yet. Anyhow, with Jackie Mason teaching the language of the Yids to gentiles -- it should be very amusing.

Look at Madge only answering to Esther and Demi Moore marrying in front of a rabbi -- forget that the conversion factor is not on the rise -- all those intermarriages are bringing in new customers and making a warped form of Judaism accessible to goyim. What's not jewtastic about that?

The special will show us snippets from Dylan's crooning to Spielberg's blockbusters and show the world that yes, a precious (er, chosen) few of us do play sports and not all of us aspire to be doctors and lawyers -- despite our mothers' protests.

There will of course be David Lee Roth, Bobbie D, and newcomer reggae sensation Matisyahu, currently wowing crowds in Israel.

The amazing thing about this one-hour special is the freedom given to the publicity writers. The press release crows of "a mensch-laden panel of pundits, yentas and a Rabbi or two." Two rabbis? Yipes -- That means three opinions! Those poor content editors at VH1.

Here's another snippet that didn't wind up on the PR cutting room floor:

"So Jewtastic! will circumcise the old ideas about Jewish mothers, ridiculous stereotypes and whether or not Jews know how to play sports (they do!). So put down that gefilte fish and pop open some Manichewitz, it's time to get your Jew on...VH1 style. "

If those publicists were really hip, they would have abbreviated that to 'chewitz -- but hey, we will give them credit for shvitzing their yiddishisms.

The VH1 All Access: So Jewtastic show will air December 19th, just in time to precede Chanuka.

link (http://www.jewsweek.com/bin/en.jsp?enDispWho=Article%5El1940&enPage=BlankPage&enDisplay=view&enDispWhat=object&enVersion=0&enZone=Articles)

Diamondjimi
12-07-2005, 04:14 PM
BFD...America is run by Jews anyway. No?

bantonelli
12-07-2005, 04:20 PM
Mazel Tov! It's about time we get recognized and most of all DLR is the KEWLEST!!

DLR_EngineRoom
12-07-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
BFD...America is run by Jews anyway. No?

Few questions for ya there, DJ...

A) I was under the impression, especially by your 'anti-racist' signature, that you were not a bigot. Whether you thought that last comment was a joke, or you were serious....you appear to be very bigoted.

B) How the fuck do you come to the neo-nazi standard dumbass conclusion that Jews run America? Are you really that numb and clueless as to not only believe that bullshit, but also believe in other stereotypes and racial slogans?

A major disappointment, DJ. And here I thought I knew you.

Alex Mogilny
12-07-2005, 04:48 PM
On an aside, What was the movie where a guy was sitting on an airplane reading a small pamphlet that said "Jewish Sports Heroes of the 20th Century"?

Was it "Airplane, the Movie"?

Diamondjimi
12-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
Few questions for ya there, DJ...

A) I was under the impression, especially by your 'anti-racist' signature, that you were not a bigot. Whether you thought that last comment was a joke, or you were serious....you appear to be very bigoted.

B) How the fuck do you come to the neo-nazi standard dumbass conclusion that Jews run America? Are you really that numb and clueless as to not only believe that bullshit, but also believe in other stereotypes and racial slogans?

A major disappointment, DJ. And here I thought I knew you.

Your impression was correct. I'm not racist or a bigot. It was tongue in cheek ,Bro.

I have nothing against any religion or creed . So if I offended anyone,my apologies!

Roth happens to be my favourite Jew , BTW ! (once again ,humour)LOL!

Jimmy Jingles
12-07-2005, 05:25 PM
I believe Whatley converted to Judaism just for the jokes.

;)

LoungeMachine
12-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
I believe Whatley converted to Judaism just for the jokes.

;)

And this offends you as a Jew?

No, it offends me as a comedian

LMMFAO

Classic:D

Unchainme
12-07-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
And this offends you as a Jew?

No, it offends me as a comedian

LMMFAO

Classic:D

"I mean pretty soon he's going to apply for Polish Citizenship so he can tell all the jokes." Grate show.

fuckhowardstern
12-07-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl

....[t]here will of course be David Lee Roth, Bobbie D, and newcomer reggae sensation Matisyahu, currently wowing crowds in Israel.....

Ma ha-inyanim? Bobby D....De Niro is a member of the tribe???? ya live and learn. Hine mah tov umah na'im! Chag Same'ach!

bantonelli
12-07-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
Ma ha-inyanim? Bobby D....De Niro is a member of the tribe???? ya live and learn. Hine mah tov umah na'im! Chag Same'ach!

I'm impressed with your hebrew! Didn't know DeNiro was a member of the tribe? A Goodfella in the bunch!

Brett
12-08-2005, 02:21 AM
Yep DeNiro's mom is Jewish.

Solbakken
12-08-2005, 02:35 AM
Check out www.eddietrunk.com - M. Anthony talks about Van Halen...

EbDawson
12-08-2005, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Alex Mogilny
On an aside, What was the movie where a guy was sitting on an airplane reading a small pamphlet that said "Jewish Sports Heroes of the 20th Century"?

Was it "Airplane, the Movie"?

Yep! It was a lady and she asked the stewardess if she had any "light" reading material. Stewardess says "How about this, "Famous Jewish Sports Legends"." :lol:

EbDawson
12-08-2005, 02:38 AM
Look at Madge only answering to Esther

There will of course be David Lee Roth

If I was you I could see claiming Diamond Dave but I would leave out madonna. :D

ELVIS
12-08-2005, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Solbakken

Cool...:cool:

Thanks...

DLR_EngineRoom
12-08-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Your impression was correct. I'm not racist or a bigot. It was tongue in cheek ,Bro.

I have nothing against any religion or creed . So if I offended anyone,my apologies!

Roth happens to be my favourite Jew , BTW ! (once again ,humour)LOL!

OK, we're good.

Northern Girl
12-08-2005, 12:19 PM

Hmmm...I don't know what to say...I wish he had a few more drinks and revealed a little more...

Vinnie Velvet
12-08-2005, 01:05 PM
Hmmm...I don't know what to say...I wish he had a few more drinks and revealed a little more...

Too much hot sauce and not the REAL Sauce!

SummerWheatly
12-08-2005, 03:38 PM
I see more ashkenazi (german jew) language on this article than hebrew, let alone the other jewish dialects like sephardic, or mizrahi. Let's not confuse yiddish (bastardized german) with the other jewish languages, hebrew being the main language.

fuckhowardstern
12-08-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by SummerWheatly
I see more ashkenazi (german jew) language on this article than hebrew, let alone the other jewish dialects like sephardic, or mizrahi. Let's not confuse yiddish (bastardized german) with the other jewish languages, hebrew being the main language.

oh yeah...and we all know Jews don't speak yiddish hmmmm?

Dirty Duck
12-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Is this thread really fucking neccesary? I have nothing against you personally northerngirl..but give me a break. Christ...

Northern Girl
12-08-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Dirty Duck
Is this thread really fucking neccesary? I have nothing against you personally northerngirl..but give me a break. Christ...

All I did was announce a show on VH1 that is going to feature Dave. If people take it somewhere else, I'm not responsible.

Personally, I don't give a fuck what you think of me. You choose what you read, not me.

CVH Rulz
12-08-2005, 06:51 PM

His whole interview is all about partying; and then when he talks about the Sam and Dave tour, he slams Dave for partying too much. WTF Mikey?

Jimmy Jingles
12-09-2005, 09:35 AM

Hey...duckfucker...it is Dave related, is it not?

Don't fucking attack NG just because you are literate and you can't understand the words in the thread. If you hurry, you could probably still get your GED by '08.

Hockey Hole.

:mad2:

NATEDOG001976
12-09-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Hey...duckfucker...it is Dave related, is it not?

Don't fucking attack NG just because you are literate and you can't understand the words in the thread. If you hurry, you could probably still get your GED by '08.

Hockey Hole.

:mad2:

Yet another person lacking self esteem!

Jimmy Jingles
12-09-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
Yet another person lacking self esteem!

Fook off buckcherry!

And stop following me around in every thread I visit. It is extremely Ghey and screams of Attention Whore.

The only thing lacking anything around here is your cock 'N balls.

fuckhowardstern
12-09-2005, 11:33 AM
LOL "the only thing lacking anything around here is your cock 'n balls"!!!! Fucking priceless. Jingles you make me laugh cuntsistantly - every time!

Jimmy Jingles
12-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
LOL "the only thing lacking anything around here is your cock 'n balls"!!!! Fucking priceless. Jingles you make me laugh cuntsistantly - every time!

Thanks brotha!

But the real credit here should go to Nate himself...he just makes it to easy.

FORD
12-09-2005, 01:39 PM

Yes, Christ was a Jew also. That is what you meant, right?

Dirty Duck
12-09-2005, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
[B] Hey...duckfucker...it is Dave related or what?

Well Jimmy Jingles the anwser is: no..it really isnt. I'm on a main VH Discussion thread and I don't feel that just because David lee Roth is jewish I need to hear about how proud someone is about their heritege. I'm irish/italian and I wouldnt start a thread like that in a MAIN VH/DLR DISCUSSION THREAD. Obviously you have a problem reading. I went back and read it three times and Dave is mentioned once...and just by name. What's with the hostility? Same to you NORTHERNGIRL. I didnt say one nasty thing to eiether of you. Must be those insecurities coming out..huh guys? There is absolutly nothing wrong with being proud of your race....I sure as hell am. But there is a time and a place for everything...and all I'm saying is,to me,this was the wrong place to start a thread. But since you are both so insecure I'll grant your wish and move on....

Dirty Duck
12-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Personally, I don't give a fuck what you think of me. You choose what you read, not me.

This is the insecurity I'm talking about....

Jimmy Jingles
12-09-2005, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
[B] Hey...duckfucker...it is Dave related or what?

Well Jimmy Jingles the anwser is: no..it really isnt. I'm on a main VH Discussion thread and I don't feel that just because David lee Roth is jewish I need to hear about how proud someone is about their heritege. I'm irish/italian and I wouldnt start a thread like that in a MAIN VH/DLR DISCUSSION THREAD. Obviously you have a problem reading. I went back and read it three times and Dave is mentioned once...and just by name. What's with the hostility? Same to you NORTHERNGIRL. I didnt say one nasty thing to eiether of you. Must be those insecurities coming out..huh guys? There is absolutly nothing wrong with being proud of your race....I sure as hell am. But there is a time and a place for everything...and all I'm saying is,to me,this was the wrong place to start a thread. But since you are both so insecure I'll grant your wish and move on....

First off Hitler, this is a DLR message board, right? So if he is mentioned (even just one time) in a mainstream article, it is perfectly acceptable to post a thread about the article in the main forum of said message board.

Second, if someone wants to talk about how proud they are of their race, then it is their right to do so. Seeing as how you are obliviously a Nazi and do not understand such things, let me give you some advice the next time this happens…JUST FUCKING LEAVE!

Northern Girl
12-09-2005, 05:13 PM

This is the insecurity I'm talking about....

If I was insecure, then I WOULD care what you think, but I don't. I wasn't any more hostile than you were.

This thread is about Dave being on a TV show. Is it necessary? No more than any other thread here. No more than the 4 threads about Ed and Val divorcing.

We have enough people here who have nothing better to do than piss on other people's threads, we don't need any more. :rolleyes: