PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Abernathy!

Douglas T.
12-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Sorry if this old news but it is! This is a clip I had burried here of DAVE singing for a little girls personalized album! !! !!!DT

http://rapidshare.de/files/8786825/dlr.aif.html

http://www.songsoflove.org/index0.html

:D

bantonelli
12-07-2005, 07:35 PM
How cool. Hey Doug, it is possible that perhaps if we begin our 2006 project for the Hollywood STAR, that additional proceeds can be given to this organization that deserves it....and since it's an honor for DLR to write/sing a song for a terminally ill child, I think this makes our project have a special meaning.....

Whatcha Think?

Douglas T.
12-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by bantonelli
How cool. Hey Doug, it is possible that perhaps if we begin our 2006 project for the Hollywood STAR, that additional proceeds can be given to this organization that deserves it....and since it's an honor for DLR to write/sing a song for a terminally ill child, I think this makes our project have a special meaning.....

Whatcha Think?

Sounds like a good idea if we can get these folks here in the Army to jump on the bandwagon! Doing a song like this is also one of those things that help earn a person a STAR on the WALK! !! !!!DT

bantonelli
12-07-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
Sounds like a good idea if we can get these folks here in the Army to jump on the bandwagon! Doing a song like this is also one of those things that help earn a person a STAR on the WALK! !! !!!DT

I'm so there with you on this. I'm still up in arms trying to find the right direction to contacting DLR's management. Wondering if I should wait until he hits the airwaves and try to email him or call the station for Mgmt. info for Dave?

What's your take on trying to get Infinity Broadcasting to help fund the STAR project as a publicity thing for DLR ?

diamondsgirl
12-08-2005, 11:49 PM
Dave's awesome. :)

Matt White
12-08-2005, 11:52 PM
Working for DAVE would be a hoot...

Hey DG! Your mailbox is full!!!:D

diamondsgirl
12-08-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Working for DAVE would be a hoot...

Hey DG! Your mailbox is full!!!:D

I just tidied up a little....it needs a more thorough cleaning though :D

fire away Matt :D

jero
12-09-2005, 03:19 AM
Thanks Doug! great find. Thanks

Douglas T.
12-09-2005, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by jero
Thanks Doug! great find. Thanks

This was once, in 2000, on HARDKNOCKZ site along with a link to the SOL website. However they, SOL, had the link removed due to unappropriate content on the KNOCKZ mans site! !! !!!DT:drive:

jero
12-09-2005, 08:07 AM
I know! Funny shit! hardknockz was a great site, and a respected member of the Backyard (Slawterhouse) back in the days

Douglas T.
12-10-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by jero
I know! Funny shit! hardknockz was a great site, and a respected member of the Backyard (Slawterhouse) back in the days

I see your Slawterhouse logo there! I'd like to have a copy of the catastrophies but I guess that ain't gonna happen! Did DAVE draw those or was it just someone else drawing a story for DAVE?! !! !!!DT:confused: