X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monkeythe
    Foot Soldier
    • Apr 2004

Ricky Henderson Retired?

I haven't seen it in print anywhere, but it was reported on ESPN the other day that Ricky is retired. Is this just another ESPN make believe story on a slow day or is it true? I find it ironic that on the same day I heard this I also heard that John Olerud retired (although Ricky has denied the famous story about him and Oleurud).
  • EbDawson
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Retired from the semi-pro team he was playing with? Isn't he like 48?
    "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Best Lead-off hitter in history!
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• VonHalen
        Foot Soldier
        • Jul 2005

he was playing for the newark bears

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

He was part-owner of the team I think...and playing to get people to the games...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...